5 Followers

About TattooedBombShell

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday 10/22/1982

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,474 profile views
  1. Hey everyone it's Tattooed Bombshell. I have been a long time provider on TOB and have finally decided to start with Instagram....
  2. Tragedy in Our Community

Thank you so much for being so kind and gracious. Yes the Holidays are hard and having to go through it so soon after my sons loss is even harder but I’m thankful I have 3 other kids that keep me going every day even on the days I don’t want to. I appreciate all of you so much! Thank you to everyone who donated to the go fund me as well. I was able to order my sons headstone and I couldn’t have done that without your generous giving. Have a blessed week everyone!
  3. Tragedy in Our Community

I am overwhelmed with Grattitude from all the messages and out pouring of love and the stories you have all shared. My son, 15 years old ended his life on 11-04-21 after a long battle with Autism, anxiety and depression. While I am too a private person and don’t tend to share with most, I want to share his story because no one should ever feel alone. I honestly don’t know how I’m going to get through each day without him but I am grateful to have such support from this community as you have all been with me for several years now. I would dare to say that I am closer to most of my clients than I am a lot of my family and that is ok. We find comfort in the places where we feel it the most and I feel your love and support here more than anywhere. Thank you all for everything❤️ Fly Home My Sweet Sweet Boy 🦋
  4. Happy Mother's Day

Hey ladies I just wanted to say Happy Mother’s Day! Unfortunately I am unable to be with my kids this weekend due to my work schedule but I am fortunate to have such an incredible work family that lifts each other up! You women seriously work harder than most people even know about so take the day and be proud of supporting your kids and family because if it wasn’t for us mommas our kids wouldn’t be able to have the life they have. Have a blessed day!
  5. Happy Friday Everyone!

Thanks guys!!! I love it so far and thanks for the kind words!
  6. Happy Friday Everyone!

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi to all of the lady's and amazing gentlemen! I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! Its starting to be a beautiful day already! 😘😘😘