• Rank
    Active Participant
  • Birthday October 3

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

13,940 profile views
  1. What is your Zodiac Sign ?

I’m the wonderful loving Libra ♎️ #libragang
  2. Question: No Confirmation No Booking ?

I usually don’t take those threats serious. But it’s not like it was a no call no show. Supposedly a review has been written and the admin was emailed as well lol I have the screenshots of the conversation. The gentleman was never booked so it still seems odd that someone would wanna write a review. Ever since I had a weapon pulled on me I am very sketchy about meeting these days. I may go ghost on conversations but I do not go ghost when an appointment is booked. I guess this is why most ladies require a deposit these days. Hoewell, I’ve just been very overwhelmed and stressed. Last thing I need is someone making false claims. I rarely pay attention to threats.
  3. Are guys allowed to write reviews even though you never booked or confirmed anything with them? I’m very selective these days as to whom I see just as well as the guys are. This hobby is getting more dangerous by the year. Seems guys want to force providers to see them and if they don’t they threaten a bad review. You cannot pop up to a ladies area when you want, that’s why it’s called an appointment. I will pray for everyone.
  4. The Gift Card Girls

So funny when I’m asked do I accept cash 🤣 like sir, this is a cash business and is preferred. What do they think I accept 🤦🏼‍♀️... Now for an out I will NOT travel without a deposit... They are welcome to come to me if they wish not to do deposits. I prefer cash ALWAYS, as electronic payments can be cancelled after a few days or weeks. Cash is best for this business for that reason alone. Gentlemen definitely beware of those scams. It’s obvious when they say take a picture of gift card with the numbers showing. Then you’ll be blocked as they are shopping with it.
  5. Happy birthday Laci French

Happy Belated Birthday 🥳
  6. Safety Again

It was entertaining to see everyone get their panties in a bunch bc they didn’t know how to read 😂 I was ctfu 🤣 even more so the men 😂 Picking everyone’s wedgies out for a fee would be even more entertaining Where’s a wedgie gif when you need one 😂
  7. Safety Again

How am I not reference friendly but am responding to rude providers (not all are rude) to help them 😂 I DID say don’t reach out for a reference and get rude with the provider you’re asking it from. That’s common curtesy! That is not the same as telling someone what/how they should run their business. And I clearly do references for those who couldn’t read 🤦🏼‍♀️
  8. Safety Again

I also never said I don’t help lol no one read that part I guess. And I also can’t vouch for someone who I don’t remember 🤷🏼‍♀️ So there was no need for her to be rude to me when all I was doing was helping a fellow provider just like you do. I responded to her politely. I’m always polite to ladies who reach out for references. This lady in particular pissed me off is all. I still was not rude to her.
  9. Safety Again

😂 what can I say , talk to text 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂 it never writes what I want it to say
  10. Safety Again

If you reviewed me then we have met. Thank you for saying this though because it goes back to what I was trying to say, which came out wrong.. How am I supposed to remember someone I seen almost 3 years ago and vouch for them... Now if the lady can see you reviewed me then that should be enough. I can’t give references for people I don’t remember, that’s all I was trying to say. Id hate to vouch for someone and something bad happens to them all bc of my terrible memory. I said nothing wrong, just worded it wrong. Im not understanding people’s reading comprehension here 🤷🏼‍♀️ It really wasn’t that serious, just more of an awareness to be careful and don’t be rude when you’re asking a reference from another provider. I’m never rude to any of the ladies.
  11. Safety Again

Yeah, I was scolded by a provider asking me for a reference. And if I wasn’t reference friendly as people are stating then I wouldn’t have responded to her. I’m always polite to providers who reach out for a reference. The lady was rude to me and she’s not the first. I said nothing wrong. It was just early in the a.m. and she pissed me off. I’m trying to help her and she gets rude. I was also trying to say which, I worded it wrong, for the ladies to be safe even when getting a reference.
  12. Safety Again

Yeah 😂😂😂 I used talk to text 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  13. Safety Again

Did you not read the end? Lol I said I do references. This lady reached out to me! I was never rude to her. She was rude to me! I clearly am reference friendly if girls are reaching out to me and I’m responding 🤦🏼‍♀️ I said nothing wrong. Reading comprehension is key. It was just a vent. And ladies should ALWAYS be safe even when getting references. That’s all I said. I was never rude to the lady.
  14. Safety Again

I was never rude to her. It was early in the morning and she got rude with me. That’s all I was saying. And she’s not the first to get rude with me when asking ME for a reference. I’m always nice to providers who reach out. No one read at the end I said I do references 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️ It was just a vent. And ladies should always be careful even when getting a reference. These guys are still strangers unless you’ve been seeing them for years.