• Last visited

About MeganMarie4u

• Rank
    πŸ‘ΈπŸ’ŽThe Queen of Everything!πŸ’ŽπŸ‘Έ

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

19,245 profile views
  1. Air Fryer Recommendations

I have the 14 in 1 ninja foodi. I have the 6.5qt but they make an 8qt. Best investment for a kitchen. From air frying to slow cooking. Making breads. And pressure cooking all in one appliance. It can replace your stove and oven any day of the week!
  2. Gas War

Today at the QT gas is $1.69. If that's not a sign..... πŸ˜‚
  3. 411: Dirty Blonde

#calledit lol
  4. 411: Dirty Blonde

3 home cities... called dirty blonde but link says your favorite brunette.... touring on the east coast.... idk man. Lol
  5. Colored Contacts

We already knew you were shallowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's your life! My colored contacts are prescription. I'm blind af.. I started wearing them to stand out... as if I need help doing thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  6. Any local suggestions?

Twitter is probably your best bet. Vegas sucks for indy ladies
  7. Colored Contacts

I wear blue or gray ones all the time. My eyes are brown cuz I'm full of shit but can't let anybody know. . When you're looking in my eyes you're too entranced to careπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  8. Increased "ghosting"

This situation has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.. but thank you.
  9. Increased "ghosting"

Nothing. But some people just have way too much time on their hands. I say this from experience only.
  10. The Happy Hobbit

I don't know if it's possible to make someone else hate me as much as he did on this board..... but I'm still here to tell people my opinion even if it's not widely shared lol
  11. Increased "ghosting"

Let's not act like we don't have providers who do this exact thing. And I'm not talking about providers ghosting clients.... I'm talking about providers pretending to be clients to collect information.... anything from your screening practices to you being their competition. Stay on your toes. And hopefully it gets better!
  12. Sting

I saw some one night too dressed like strippers and it was cold outside and a block down was Dpd. No way a cop was sitting on the next block and ignoring it.......
  13. The Happy Hobbit

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can still bring him up in posts just for shits and gigs don't you even worry!
  14. The Happy Hobbit

Thank you!
  15. The Happy Hobbit

Thank you. Holiday birthdays always get mixed up in the hustle and bustle. But I always appreciate birthday wishes!