About Samada Summers

• Rank
    Welcome Me

Recent Profile Visitors

2,749 profile views
  1. Ladies remember.

Lol me too. It’s probably cost me but I know my worth
  2. Ladies remember.

Giiiiiiiirl I feel you!!!!!! I do this thing where I say what I really want to say out loud but text a completely different thing (oh because men have no idea how to call and schedule anymore!!) but yea I’m just a lil worried on how it’s gonna change the u know demi’s rule!!! Lol it is super cute to see another demi you made me smile 😝😝😝
  3. Ladies remember.

Do not ok to discuss donations but the site doesn’t really give u an option now. Hopefully girls will catch on to making their own websites that way everyone can be on the same page on not discussing donations via phone. Its seems like all I’m getting though is new gentlemen though that have no idea how this works. It’s been crazy. I’m sure your provider(s) are great full for you lol
  4. Ladies remember.

Thanks girl! It’s just hard when it’s all day long! Lol I’ll have to go read the other forums. I wonder how this all is going to over affect the biz
  5. Ladies remember.

I’ve been getting so fustrated with the clientele In the past few days since back page has shut down. Is it just me or are we getting a lot of over spill of BP clients that don’t have etiquette respects or commonsense . I just hope my ladies on TOB aren’t giving in to the nonsense! Be strong girls, girl power! If it’s just me let me know maybe it’s something I’m doing wrong Demi