• Last visited

4 Followers

About average1

• Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 05/20/1954

Profile Information

1. RIP Dicky Betts

A huge loss to rock and especially Southern Rock. I remember being transfixed by "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed" the first time I heard it (Live at Fillmore East). I can only imagine what Dicky and Duane would have sounded like if they were together for more years.
  2. Lost my XO today

Sorry for your loss. Glad you have good memories. There were times I thought XO's and CPO's were the folks who really got things done and were well respected (along with some of the Warrant Officers).
  3. Moves your soul.

Always enjoyed Leon Russell. Thanks for the blast from the past from this underrated musician (by many folks).
  4. Scary Distressing incident, please advise!

No advice to offer but so sorry this happened. It's a shame that some folks forget this is supposed to be about mutually respectful fun between consenting adults. And I wish the ass-hats wouldn't ruin our hobby, especially with threatening actions and behaviors. Wishing you lots of safety and sending good thoughts your way.
  5. Hello TOB

Welcome to our community. Have some sexy fun !!
  6. R.I.P. Bill Withers

"Lean on Me" is the only Bill Withers song we do. It is always a favorite with the audience. A blast to perform and the lyrics touch many folks in a good way.
  7. R.I.P. Bill Withers

He did some fine and memorable music. I remember his passing back in 2020. His music always brought a smile to my face.
  8. Enya

Enya is wonderful to listen to. Thanks for the reminder that I haven't listened to them in a while.
  9. cloudy head light lens

I also used the Meguiar's kit and it worked great. It took some time but well worth it.
  10. If Sick Cancel And Stay Home

Sorry to hear about your broken ankle and hope your recovery goes well. When the cast comes off, the real work starts (physical therapy). I went through that many years ago and did my suggested PT about 90% of the time and it fully healed. It just took more time to get strength and flexibility back than I expected. Take good care of yourself and hope you will be able to make your fun encounter. It may do wonders for your "recovery". 😉
  11. RIP Louis Gossett Jr

Yep, with Louis and Chuck Norris. Louis Gossett Jr will be missed. He was a heck of an actor and was outstanding in each of his characters.
  12. What are you Streaming Now?

Been watching a BBC police drama "No Offence" and am finding it entertaining. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3922704/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_8_nm_0_q_no%20offencd
  13. Simultaneously funny and disturbing

If this happened during an encounter, I would not be pleased and would not be seeing the lady again. When I am with someone I hope that each of us is focused on shared pleasure that does not include phone calls.
  14. Moves your soul.

What a blast from the past. Thanks for posting this.
  15. Angel Food cake

So sorry for the loss of your friend. It sucks to lose someone we care about. I went to a memorial service for a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago. He was loved by many and some of us are still grieving. Take good care of yourself and let yourself grieve fully.