• Birthday February 16

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    https://www.mistresschristiandarkgift.com

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,751 profile views
  1. What are your holiday plans???

I love the fall/winter time because of home-cook meals from my grandma and delicious desserts that I eat once a year lol. I’m going to be leaving CO to spend the holidays with my family. What are your holiday plans??
  2. References

When guys see a small small review sample that may cause a pause. But reading through Ad's should give security knowing that its a legitimate and safe provider. But guys never have any references and if they do they are outdated. Just putting my two cents
  3. Getting back into hobbying

Welcome hun ☺️ Good luck
  4. Come on guys

Every lady is different. They use different terms for their donations and time. A qv is 15 minutes and hh is not a qv it’s hh.Me personally I am all about being discreet and professional there no way you can be discreet with guys coming in out for qv. That’s why I am don’t do qv minimum visit is hour maybe hhr. At the end of day to each its own 😊
  5. Strap on/ Pegging play

Could have said it better
  6. What was your New Years Resoultion?

Researchers say that about 60 percent of us make New Year's resolutions, but only about 8 percent are successful in achieving them. What are your thoughts and do you have anything you trying to achieve this year??? My New Years resolutions this year is get a new car,save more, expand my new business, go back to school to get my Masters Degree and some more things done.
  7. New Years Plans🎉🎊

What do you have plan for New Years? Since I still be with my family in Missouri for Christmas. I am going to bring New Years In with them and go to this ball for New Years. I am super excited to go and bring in the new year with family😊 what are your plans leave your thoughts?
  8. Christmas 🎄 plans

😉
  9. Christmas 🎄 plans

I agree with you
  10. Christmas 🎄 plans

Your family from Cail I wanna go there one day what part of Cail
  11. Christmas 🎄 plans

Sounds fun
  12. Is P411 dead?

Yes I am still using it as references and I like it better because it speeds up verification a lot faster
  13. Christmas 🎄 plans

What are your plans for Christmas? Before I go home I am going to visit my mom family on West coast Friday for week. Then I get to go home to Midwest for Christmas I am super excited 😆 get to visit them for awhile. I missed them. Can’t wait to see them. Leave your comments.....
  14. Thanksgiving Plans

My niece and nephew Birthday is tomorrow and they both excited it’s on Thanksgiving. My granny going to whip it up but I will not be there 😢 first thanksgiving I am not with them😫
  15. Thanksgiving Plans

Fired turkey is the method they use but I don’t eat meat