• Website URL
    http://rainedancer.com/

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

10,751 profile views
  1. Lost my XO today

Cheers to a friend on the other side.. XOXOXO
  2. Screening…..

I wish more gents would get whitelisted. Screening is never easy. We should both feel safe!
  3. Alright ladies, what's with the hair extensions?

The same reason so many women are getting breast implants. Not every guy likes short hair, and small breast.
  4. Keeping rescheduling

If they have booked and rescheduled last minute they need to pay a cancellation fee. I find that stops them!!
  5. Hanging Out....

I do not have a hive at this time. My bee friendly garden is finally three seasons now.
  6. Hanging Out....

I love to spend time in my garden. My bee garden is doing very well this year.
  7. Best BBBJ in Denver

Might want to invest in a snorkel....
  8. FishnDude

Thank you for posting. Hopefully, there is plenty of fishing for our dear friend.
  9. Etiquette for meetups

Only glucose and sodium water for me!!!
  10. Etiquette for meetups

I do like to be asked if I would like anything. I love fresh berries and water 💦💦. And sometimes an IV would be beneficial, but calling the EMT might be awkward. It is always always the thoughtfulness that counts ❣️
  11. Doxxed on Twitter

why would you assume that the blacklist is a LIE. Guys no call no show, are true time wasters, and are also dangerous!!! It is like our reviews, they are not lies. I am guessing you must be blacklisted since you know so much about how a provider uses it. Another sad day in TOB
  12. It’s air bath weather!

Wait... What... You already took your tree down?? LoL.
  13. Ass Photos

Maybe, we should start a TOB ass day... All the girls can change the pic to their favorite ass ass shot.
  14. It’s air bath weather!

With your English tea set, a beautiful way to start the day.😘
  15. If You Won A Million Dollars What Would U Buy

I would buy a one way plane ticket, and travel. I travel very lightly, so I could travel for years and years.