• Content count

• Last visited

About BigDaddyB68

• Rank
    Putting things together
  • Birthday 06/07/1968

Profile Information

1. Interactions with providers in public

Hi all, I recently had an experience where I was by myself at a diner and a provider I had seen once walked in alone. She sat on the other side of the diner. I noticed her immediately but she didn't see me. As I got up to pay at the register I made eye contact with her, smiled but didn't approach. She smiled back then I turned to pay my bill and walked out. I didn't want to cause an uncomfortable or awkward situation. Y'all have probably discussed this before but I'm curious on your opinions about interactions with providers in public?
  2. Waiting patiently

nothing wrong with asking for a review but be ready for honesty..
  3. The foolishness of men and women

That may be a contradiction of terms. When I hear the word "Twat" I really don't think about something tidy or little.. LOL
  4. Rack or Stacks?

Voted "Stacks" but I am a BIG fan of both
  5. I slew The Dragon today

Congratulations!! Not a lot of folks out here know what The Dragon is. I moved out here from FL 6 months ago. Lived 10 years in FL before that. I used to ride up to the area twice a year at least. I hope you also got to ride a lot of the other roads up there. I've been up and down The Dragon about 20+ times! I have to say, since I've been out here, the roads out here in the Mountains here are much more fun!
  6. An Introduction

Welcome to the group, I'm a transplant here from OK as well, Hobbied some in Tulsa and OKC about 15 yrs ago.. was in FL for 10 yrs, now here in The mountains. This is a good bunch. Some drama and egos as usual with any group of humans. But overall a great place to practice the craft.
  7. A personal assistant with a camera, voice activated , continuously connected to the internet? I'm gonna say my personal safety, privacy, and security are more important than having "Alexa" take my pic for me. Sooo... Nope! We have one of the Google Home devices in my living room. It's more limited in its abilities than the Amazon product. It is basically a music and information outlet. You can ask it questions and it searches the web for the most appropriate answer. Honestly it settles more arguments than anything.. However, on occasion in the middle of a conversation it will interject it's self and offer a comment about the conversation. It's spooky as fuck! That thing is listening to everything all the time.
  8. New to the area

Welcome Luna!
  9. Providers that complain

Growl said: "That said there can be such a thing as too much too soon and making some people uncomfortable." And this is my point exactly!
  10. 2 Girl Fantasy

The most fun you can have with your clothes off.. search the ads and reviews, you'll find what you want.
  11. Providers that complain

In my post I said: "I don't fit the typical stereotype of a nurse", which most people would say is female, I didn't say "male nurse". As of 2015 the ratio of females to males in nursing across the US is 9.5 to 1. Most states it's 14-1. Most of the men that enter nursing didn't start their work life with the desire to be a nurse, myself included. 27 yrs ago I was making $7.00/hr working as a Paramedic in the streets. In 1992 I finished nursing school and went to work in an Emergency/Trauma unit.. Half the hours and more than double the pay. It was a no brainer for me. There were many times being my size was not a good thing, I hit my head on surgical lights, x-ray machines, IV poles, and low flying cardiac monitors. If I was 5'10 and 170lbs it would have made it a lot easier to crawl in and out of cars upside down in the ditch or get to the head of the bed during a "Code Blue" when there's 10 people in the room. There were also times that my size was an advantage. When a pissy ass doctor would loose her cool in the middle of the ER, I'd stand up, get in her face and shut her down. Or when patients would get violent, I was the only thing between them hurting themselves or hurting others. We didn't have security guards and many times I was the only "Male" employee in the building after 11pm. I don't use my size to break stereotypes. I broke the stereotype the first day I stepped into nursing school. The pics of me in my white nursing smock were really attractive! I looked like the Pillsbury fucking dough-boy.
  12. Providers that complain

Prove my masculinity? Hmm.. My point to that reply was that I don't fit the typical stereotype of a nurse and I don't see the term "Murse" as sexist or demeaning.. The only way I could change my size would be to back away from the feed trough. I really can't help my size.. my mom was 5'10, my Dad was 6'2".. and I am the runt of the litter, you should see my brother!
  13. Providers that complain

I've been a male nurse since before being a male nurse was cool. One of my mentors in nursing was a former oil field roughneck who worked the pediatric units, lost his job when the oil fields went bust in the late 80's and went to nursing school. I've fought the stereotypes associated with males in nursing for about 25 years, I was a street Paramedic for about 10 years before that. I can't tell you how many times I have heard... "oh, your a male nurse?" I'm a 6'5", 350lb, tattooed, leather wearing, scary looking biker and a Nurse. I don't find it sexist or demeaning.
  14. Providers that complain

The older I get the more cynical i become... Agreed, my OP may have conveyed harshness.