• Content count

• Last visited

About jimbois-3649

• Rank
    Welcome Me

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

767 profile views
  1. I am searching for the better, if not the best method of shaving and trimming hair from my penis and scrotum. What suggestions do you have to offer? I am presently using a fresh set of blades with my Gillette and lathering the area with shaving cream. I look forward to your replies and help.
  2. Dimly lite bars

Thanks,
  3. Dimly lite bars

I hope you have arranged this with your date ahead of time. The idea is hers, she wants to sneak a little play in public, then a quickie in the car in a more secluded parking lot. I keep saying, " lets get a room" but she wants this excitement of a public thing.
  4. Dimly lite bars

Thanks for the reply, I will check it out.
  5. DP

This is not your MFM DP, I have seen a provider before that loves anal, so we did it doggie, used a dildo for her anal pleasure and me vaginal. Great fun for her, pleasures for me. We later switched to her on top with the same penetration styles.
  6. Dimly lite bars

I am looking for a bar or club in or near Aurora that is dimly lite, so my date and I could play a little under the table while we have a drink or two. Anybody have a thought about where we might go?
  7. How old are you guys?

It is an interesting question and one I have wondered about as well. Myself, as it has been said before, 69 is divine.
  8. FEMALE EJACULATION

Who out there has experienced this wonderous event in an up front and personal manner during oral and/or digital play? Guys, where you surprised? How did it taste? Gals, where you surprised? Do your lovers ask you to do this? Does everyone like it, want it?
  9. CURIOUS ABOUT SERVICE TAGS

I have lurked around the board for about 18 years and I just saw somethinng I am really curious about. While reading some reviews I have run across CONVO in addition to some of the more common tags CIM, DFK, BBBJ, etc. but I need an interpretation of this new tag. Would someone help out a geezer?
  10. All about me, or please and be pleased

I also am a pleaser, because it is in my nature to do so. I think we should be doing things for each other and not to each other.I love everything oral and feeling a woman shaking and shuddering while I am licking and sucking her juices out of her is as much fun for me than when she is doing the same thing for me.