• Birthday November 9

Profile Information

Contact Methods

• Yahoo
    stella1169@yahoo.com

Recent Profile Visitors

14,874 profile views
  1. Saint Patrick

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Just finished my first Guinness and looking forward to spending time with friends coming over for the traditional meal. Corned beef, potatoes, cabbage on the side since I don't like it cooked and Irish soda bread. Yum! Hope everybody has a good one!
  2. Who's snowed in??

Yesterday over a foot of heavy wet in Lafayette. Usually shovel a neighbor's walk. Not yesterday. By the time I cleared the vehicles, shoveled my driveway and walk I'd had it. Ibuprofen for the back. Glad I no longer have a corner lot. Only a couch mor inches this morning.
  3. If Sick Cancel And Stay Home

I can’t believe there are guys who would see a lady either dirty or sick!!
  4. 411 on Kaylani

Just saw her. Thumb not up or down. If interested pm me for details.
  5. 411 on Emmeline Positano

Same here.
  6. Anal

If I'm not mistaken there under other details on P411 there used to be "Greek Goodess". That detail item option no longer exists
  7. 411: BrittWatersxoxo

She has a couple of reviews on Privatedelights. Profile name: BrittwatersXXX
  8. What to wear

I think just a robe and air is really sexy. Very little if any makeup.
  9. Is it worth it?

Seven years in a relationship can be a reflective time. It's commonly called the "seven year itch". There numerous posts on Reddit. Guess twelve years is another one.
  10. Is it worth it?

You aren't looking for a response from a guy. A long while a retired shared their thoughts on the same topic. She was satisfied with what she was doing, if I remember correctly, continuing her education, but at times missed the excitement and the ease of monetary advancement. I'm not a psychologist but it sounds like maybe you need to do more for yourself. Start a new hobby, take a courage, go to the gym. You would always be welcome back!!
  11. Cali Rose *

I agree. Thanks, Katt for your time and caring.
  12. Cali Rose *

Subscribe to her onlyfans to help in a small way.
  13. Scammer working Loveland Fort Collins

I disagree. Maybe cars are only for transportation but I have a campervan and have some fun in it.
  14. Ladies in the Rockies this season?

Yeah, I ski bummed in the early 1970s'. Lived in the Frasier area for three years. Ski and party hard and work enough to get by. Wild fun times. People were a lot looser and not as uptight as a lot seem to be now.