TheRightStuff

What Is the Most-Efficacious Modus Operandi for Separating the Wheat from the Chaff?

82 posts in this topic

Not all providers are created equal!

There are fakes, phonies and hustlers out there!

All you savvy, street-smart mongers ...what is your M.O. for identifying the contenders from the pretenders?

(There's more to it than looking at pretty (photoshopped) pictures!)

Posted (edited)

I swear to God if you turn this into a post of you saying the same shit 4753 times about you and your ATF that genuinely enjoyed hanging out with you 78x. I'm gonna lose my shit. 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

18 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I swear to God if you turn this into a post of you saying the same shit 4753 times about you and your ATF that genuinely enjoyed hanging out with you 78x. I'm gonna lose my shit. 

It is SO true! 😂😂😂🤣

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Au Contraire Mon Amie!

It's a more-than-legitimate question!

(It's the 64k Question!)

It begs to be answered!

Unless of course, a monger believes ALL providers are created equal; they are ALL @ the top of their game; they ALL have the same GFE skill set and playbook!

Unless he believes, there is no chaff out there; there are no fakes out there; there are no hustlers out there; there are no low-information providers out there; there are no druggies out there; there a no pimped-out hood rats out there;  ALL providers are legit and can deliver the (GFE) goods!

And, there's no possible way to vet them and separate the wheat from the chaff!

(Yeah ... Okay!)

Unless he believes, the best way to select a provider is by looking at her pretty pictures and reading her embellished bio!

Unless he believes, there really is no way to effectively connect the dots on a provider!

(There's no way to learn the game ... and figure it out to his advantage!)

Unless he believes, there is no such thing as mongering street-smarts!

Unless he believes, there is absolutely no way to tip the scales of mongering success in his favor!

NOT POSSIBLE!

Unless he believes, that judiciously employing street-smarts, connecting the dots and procuring a Prime, Mint-Condition, GFE Superstar as a Beloved ATF ... is a mere fiction and a fantasy!

(CUZ, IT'S ALL JUST a ROLL of the DICE!)

Successful mongering is nothing more than dumb luck!

Then, this thread is a non sequitur and completely irrelevant!

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Au Contraire Mon Amie!

(It's the 64k Question!)

It begs to be answered!

Unless of course, a monger believes ALL providers are created equal; they are ALL @ the top of their game; they ALL have the same GFE skill set and playbook!

Unless he believes, there is no chaff out there; there are no fakes out there; there are no hustlers out there; there are no low-information providers out there; there are no druggies out there; there a no pimped-out hood rats out there;  ALL providers are legit and can deliver the (GFE) goods!

(Yeah ... Okay!)

Unless he believes, the best way to select a provider is by looking at her pretty pictures and reading her embellished bio!

Unless he believes, there really is no way to effectively connect the dots on a provider!

Unless he believes, there is absolutely no way to tip the scales of mongering success in his favor!

NOT POSSIBLE!

Unless he believes, that judiciously employing street-smarts, connecting the dots and procuring a Prime, Mint-Condition, GFE Superstar as a Beloved ATF ... is a mere fiction and a fantasy!

I'm not reading all that... even seeing your name is triggering....🙃

Au contraire.  Take your ass to France..... unless..... unless....  blah blah blah.  She really liked me. 🤡

Edited by MeganMarie4u

I'll die on the hill.... where I'm screaming you're suspicious. You're a fake and likely a previously banned member who is here just to be fucking annoying. 

On 6/25/2024 at 11:48 AM, TheRightStuff said:

All you savvy, street-smart mongers ...what is your M.O. for identifying the contenders from the pretenders?

AS you claim to know everything about this endeavor why are you asking the mere mortals?   NEVER FEED A TROLL

On 6/25/2024 at 11:48 AM, TheRightStuff said:

I do it the OLD FASHIONED way........................ I pay the women visits and I write REVIEWS....................... Its that FUCKING SIMPLE............. 

On 6/25/2024 at 4:14 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

I been laughing for the past 2 minutes at this post. M&M you are killing me but I must agree with you, if he brings up his Mrs 78 again, we are all in for it................ 

22 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Au Contraire Mon Amie!

(It's the 64k Question!)

It begs to be answered!

(Yeah ... Okay!)

NOT POSSIBLE!

Walks up to Mr 78 and whispers a lil something something to him. When are you going to go see just ONE LOL, thats all I am asking you to do, is just go see ONE of the lovely ladies from TOB? I tried to tell you a while ago, your STREET CRED is absolutely ZERO on TOB. Its all about THE REVIEWS.........................

6 hours ago, mustang said:

AS you claim to know everything about this endeavor why are you asking the mere mortals?   NEVER FEED A TROLL

EXCELLENT POINT. 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I'll die on the hill.... where I'm screaming you're suspicious. You're a fake and likely a previously banned member who is here just to be fucking annoying. 

Au Contraire!

Why are you so captious?

Why are you so censorious of my mongering bona fides?

(Of course, as per your dialectic skill set,  you were reflexively dismissive ... and,  incapable of offering anything remotely constructive or insightful!)

God Forbid ... you should actually constructively engage in the thread!

(Have you nothing more to offer?)

Why do you question my street cred?

I TELL NO LIES!

I am not a fabulist!

I AM of NOBLE PARENTAGE; I AM a MAN of INTEGRITY!

My mongering achievements may sound improbable ... But, THEY'RE ALL TRUE!

100%!

If the average monger or "mongerette" can't relate because it's beyond their ken ...that's on them!

There's nothin' I can do about it!

"fake"

NO WAY!

(Methinks, My ATF would beg to differ and consider me genuine and authentic!)

She knows .... I'M the REAL DEAL!

Since you are besmirching, demeaning and impugning my reputation on a public forum ... I gotta defend myself against you:

(You're perpetrating a false narrative about me!)

Shame on You!

I GOTTA SET U STRAIGHT ... from The Jump!

My mongering resume is sue generis ... and speaks for itself!

It has been well-chronicled!

i.e.,

I hate to belabor the point, but, the facts are the facts:

78's a Big # ... No Matter Which Way U Look @ It!

(Do you think "a fake" would get invited back 77x?)

GET REAL!

Ain't gunna lie: I'm rather proud of THAT #!

ITTBT: Getting invited back with cordial, solicitous, Sunday-morning emails ... PUT A LITTLE STEAM in MY STRIDE! 

(Somebody musta been doin' somethin' right!)

Somebody musta been flippin' the right switches!

Somebody musta been good ... at "manipulating the throttles"!

Ya think?

ps

Getting back on track!

Apropos of the original thread: I guess there really is no meaningful way to separate The Contenders from The Pretenders! 

Ain't there no nerdy mongers out there ... who can come up with an algorithm to successfully separate the wheat from the chaff!

Can't be done?

I guess we just gotta accept the fact that all mongering is a matter of flying blind ... subject to the vicissitudes of random chance!

(I guess successful mongering is all just a roll of the hobby dice!) 

Oh Well: I TRIED!

13 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

EXCELLENT POINT. 

There's a lot of "chaff" out there!

No?

What advice would you proffer to a newbie so that he doesn't piss away his time and $$$ on "chaff"?

That's a fair question!

13 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Walks up to Mr 78 and whispers a lil something something to him. When are you going to go see just ONE LOL, thats all I am asking you to do, is just go see ONE of the lovely ladies from TOB? I tried to tell you a while ago, your STREET CRED is absolutely ZERO on TOB. Its all about THE REVIEWS.........................

Surely, living in Amsterdam has gotta count for somethin'!

Hookin'-up with nubile, mint-condition Euro Cuties on midnight booty calls ... has gotta give me a little street cred!

Furthermore, being a devout, unabashed DATO Aficionado (with Reddi Wip)**... has gotta confer upon me at least modicum of street cred!

No?

In the grand scheme of things: How many mongers  out there can lay claim to indulging in such salacious, envelope-pushing behavior with their ATF?

(Aye ... maybe, just maybe, that's why she invited me back LXXVII times!)

14 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I been laughing for the past 2 minutes at this post. M&M you are killing me but I must agree with you, if he brings up his Mrs 78 again, we are all in for it................ 

It's all part of my mongering curriculum vitae!

Not 4 nothin' My Brother, but: When do you think that record will be broken?

(It the truth be told: That record has about as much of a chance of being broken ... as Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game in the NBA does!)

15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I do it the OLD FASHIONED way........................ I pay the women visits and I write REVIEWS....................... Its that FUCKING SIMPLE............. 

Hallelujah! 

THE 64K QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED!

(U May Step 2 the Head of The Class!)

The undeniably most-effective modus operandi for separating the wheat from the chaff; for separating the contenders from the pretenders; for culling the low-information fakes and phonies ... IS READING REVIEWS!

There is no better way to connect the dots on a provider; to evaluate a provider and her GFE skill set and playbook before spending your time and $$$ ... then by making yourself a genuine "student of the game" and assiduously reading her reviews!

THERE IS NO BETTER WAY!**

That's the Modus Operandi of a Savvy, Street-Smart Monger!

(Newbies: TAKE NOTE!)**

THIS, is the way the game is played!

(Close ur eyes ... AND SAY IT!)

Anyone who professes there is a better way ... DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!

(They have no street cred!)

They are not pointing you in the right direction ... they are DOING YOU a TREMENDOUS DISSERVICE!

23 hours ago, mustang said:

Au Contraire Mon Frere!

Kindly enlighten me on how posting a thread about separating the wheat from the chaff, the contenders from the pretenders, identifying the fakes and phonies .... (and saving a whole lot of $$$ and fruitless, frustrating trial and error in the process) ... how is that being a troll?

(That's an invaluable community service!)

Identifying and not wasting your time and $$$ on low-information providers who have no "game"... has gotta be the most important skill a monger can learn!

No?

I musta missed the memo!

3 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Surely, living in Amsterdam has gotta count for somethin'!

Hookin'-up with nubile, mint-condition Euro Cuties on midnight booty calls ... has gotta give me a little street cred!

Furthermore, being a devout, unabashed DATO Aficionado (with Reddi Wip)**... has gotta confer upon me at least modicum of street cred!

No?

In the grand scheme of things: How many mongers  out there can lay claim to indulging in such salacious, envelope-pushing behavior with their ATF?

(Aye ... maybe, just maybe, that's why she invited me back LXXVII times!)

Still waiting for you to review one of the local ladies.... for that tob cred. 🙃🤡

4 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

There's a lot of "chaff" out there!

No?

What advice would you proffer to a newbie so that he doesn't piss away his time and $$$ on "chaff"?

That's a fair question!

When are you going to go see a TOB provider? Thats a fair question that you seem to keep RUNNING from? 

Here we go again.  He has not given us his MO.  Since he is so well disliked by some why do you continue to bait him.  The best way to curb him is to not respond at all.  If he gets 0 responses maybe that will quiet things for awhile.  Just saying.

3 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

When are you going to go see a TOB provider? Thats a fair question that you seem to keep RUNNING from? 

Forgive me for bein' practical, but:

I'm over here in the NYC Metro Area (17 miles from The Big Apple) ensconced in the sweet spot of the hobby universe ... how am I gunna realistically pull that off without an undue, PITA, pricey, travelling inconvenience?

i.e.,

EWR-DEN is a 4h 25m, $227 flight (flying cattle class) on Southworst!

Ouch!

That's a buzzkill ... from the jump!

No?

(That's a bad start to any mongering adventure!)

If you crunch the #s (airfare, Ubers, hotel, provider, dining, incidentals, token gifts, flowers, chocolates, maybe take in a Rockies game, visit some watering holes and weed shops) ... after all is said and done it could be 2K excursion!

All that to hookup with a TOB provider and burnish my street cred! 

IT (SHE) BETTER BE WORTH IT!

(And, another salient point worth considering: the bar for the TOB provider will be raised impossibly high (almost unfairly) ... because of the various, surreal, DATO experiences I've had with My Pristine, Surgically-Scrubbed ATF) ...  i.e., she had better be "game" for a Pedal-to-the-Metal, Drive-It-Like-It's-Stolen ... Wanton DATO Reddi-Wip Encounter!)

THAT'S a TAAALL ORDER and a TUUF TASK!

(Cuz, when I hookup ... I AIN'T PLAYIN'!)

And, that TOB p##sy better be good, too!

Especially, when my go-to booker with a stable of highly-coveted, Victoria's-Secret-Caliber, eager-to-please, nubile cuties can set me up (with just a phone call) ... with prime, GFE p##sy that's just around the corner and an Uber ride away!

WTF!

(I GOTTA a LOT GOIN' 4 ME!)

From my perspective ... for a lecherous monger: DOES IT REALLY GET ANY BETTER than THAT?

HELL NO!!!

Why, on earth, would I wanna schlepp to Colorado for my mongering pursuits?

To prove a point?

(WHEN I GOT IT ALL RIGHT HERE ... in My Own Backyard!)

What's the point?

(And, no debilitating jetlag!)

To me: In this real-world context, your TOB challenge ... Is a Big (Expensive) Ask! 

In the final analysis:

When it cums to my street cred ( FYI: I did live in Amsterdam ... and, I do hold unbreakable mongering records) ... you're just gunna have to take my word for it!

(Trust me ... I SPEAK NO LIES!)

1 hour ago, TheRightStuff said:

I'm over here in the NYC Metro Area (17 miles from The Big Apple) ensconced in the sweet spot of the hobby universe ... how am I gunna realistically pull that off without an undue, PITA, pricey, travelling inconvenience?

i.e.,

Ouch!

No?

If you crunch the #s (airfare, Ubers, hotel, provider, dining, incidentals, token gifts, flowers, chocolates, maybe take in a Rockies game, visit some watering holes and weed shops) ... after all is said and done it could be 2K excursion!

(And, another salient point worth considering: the bar for the TOB provider will be raised impossibly high (almost unfairly) ... because of the various, surreal, DATO experiences I've had with My Pristine, Surgically-Scrubbed ATF) ...  i.e., she had better be "game" for a Pedal-to-the-Metal, Drive-It-Like-It's-Stolen ... Wanton DATO Reddi-Wip Encounter!)

Especially, when my go-to booker with a stable of highly-coveted, Victoria's-Secret-Caliber, eager-to-please, nubile cuties can set me up (with just a phone call) ... with prime, GFE p##sy that's just around the corner and an Uber ride away!

WTF!

From my perspective ... for a lecherous monger: DOES IT REALLY GET ANY BETTER than THAT?

HELL NO!!!

To prove a point?

What's the point?

To me: In this real-world context, your TOB challenge ... Is a Big (Expensive) Ask! 

In the final analysis:

When it cums to my street cred ( FYI: I did live in Amsterdam ... and, I do hold unbreakable mongering records) ... you're just gunna have to take my word for it!

So why tf are you even here. 😂 imagine thinking she genuinely likes you when you're crying over 2k 😂😂😂 

It's giving Splenda daddy. Seeking arrangements cred

9 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Au Contraire Mon Frere!

Kindly enlighten me on how posting a thread about separating the wheat from the chaff, the contenders from the pretenders, identifying the fakes and phonies .... (and saving a whole lot of $$$ and fruitless, frustrating trial and error in the process) ... how is that being a troll?

(That's an invaluable community service!)

Identifying and not wasting your time and $$$ on low-information providers who have no "game"... has gotta be the most important skill a monger can learn!

No?

I musta missed the memo!

If it walks like a troll, if it talks like a troll, if everywhere is goes is leaves large amounts of troll turds, it is a damn fine chance it is a troll.

13 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

It's all part of my mongering curriculum vitae!

Not 4 nothin' My Brother, but: When do you think that record will be broken?

(It the truth be told: That record has about as much of a chance of being broken ... as Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game in the NBA does!)

I don't think your record will ever be broken, I already told you that.............................. 

2 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

i.e.,

Ouch!

No?

WTF!

HELL NO!!!

To prove a point?

What's the point?

In the final analysis:

Okay, I got some more advice for you. This will definitely give you STREET CRED on TOB. Go see MRS 78 and then POST THE REVIEW on TOB. There is no need to come to Colorado. Now if you cannot find Mrs 78, then make that phone call and go see one of the beautiful New Yorkers thats in your backyard. Just don't forget to POST THE REVIEW LOL. Like I said in the beginning, I want to see you win. You living in Amsterdamn and fucking all over the world means nothing LOL on TOB..................Its the same for me, my STORIES and fucking all over the world don't mean jack shit on TOB but what does matter is CONTRIBUTING to THE TOB COMMUNITY by visiting these providers............... The men may not get the credit they deserve but we are use to it LOL. TOB would be nothing without THE PROVIDERS/CLIENTS. Good luck to you, I am pulling for you......................

2 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

Here we go again.  He has not given us his MO.  Since he is so well disliked by some why do you continue to bait him.  The best way to curb him is to not respond at all.  If he gets 0 responses maybe that will quiet things for awhile.  Just saying.

Love your profile name......................... Loved Paul Newman and George Kennedy together. Okay, the repeating is annoying LOL but I like the guy's persistence LOL but at the same time, I am a Master @ Baiting (Master Bater). He claims he has a lot to offer, so as annoying as it appears, lets welcome THE NEW YORKER. If he doesn't go write a review, then that will speak for itself............

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So why tf are you even here. 😂 imagine thinking she genuinely likes you when you're crying over 2k 😂😂😂 

It's giving Splenda daddy. Seeking arrangements cred

LOL @ why the fuck are you even here? He's trying to show US how its done, if only we adopt his business plan. But at the same time, I told him when he first started that it seems like he is trying to promote calling up a high class agency and writing a reviews on TER LOL. And he did in fact claim all he has to do is make a phone call, which is what we all do.........................Be patient M&M LOL sooner or later he is going to have to POST A REVIEW or EXCEPT ZERO TOB CRED................

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ why the fuck are you even here? He's trying to show US how its done, if only we adopt his business plan. But at the same time, I told him when he first started that it seems like he is trying to promote calling up a high class agency and writing a reviews on TER LOL. And he did in fact claim all he has to do is make a phone call, which is what we all do.........................Be patient M&M LOL sooner or later he is going to have to POST A REVIEW or EXCEPT ZERO TOB CRED................

Only a lady who doesn't read the forum will see him.  I wish I could give a negative reference just for funsies....😂

P.s. to everyone who says don't feed the troll... sometimes I just wake up and choose to stir the pot.  It keeps shit interesting!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

10 hours ago, mustang said:

If it walks like a troll, if it talks like a troll, if everywhere is goes is leaves large amounts of troll turds, it is a damn fine chance it is a troll.

My Bad!

You're absolutely correct!

100%!

Discussing how to be an enlightened, savvy, street-smart monger and separate the wheat from the chaff (undoubtedly, the most invaluable skill set a monger can acquire) .. so as not to get hustled and frivolously piss away his time and $$$ on fakes, frauds, and low-information phonies ... is a totally-pointless and worthless thread created by a troll!

Cuz, let's get real: In the real world of mongering ... having situational awareness and being able to effectively separate the wheat from the chaff has, absolutely nothing, to do with keeping yourself safe, avoiding LE, avoid getting pimp-rolled ... and having a successful and rewarding mongering career!

That's very insightful on your behalf!

You're obviously @ the top of ur game: Keep up the good work in guiding newbies and pointing them in the right direction!

Best bet would indeed be letting the troll starve or just letting him self-amuse by talking to himself, however, since everyone continues to feed it, a few observations:

1. Use of the term "monger"  the definition:

a person who promotes a specified activity, situation, or feeling, especially one that is undesirable or discreditable.

and 

a person who is involved with something in a petty or contemptible way

So to the Wrong Stuff:  calling all of the clients here mongers - fuck you.  You may fit the definition, many here do not.

2. Megan: alter ego - no not banned, not absent, not former, not anything but very actively participating in the bullshit

3. Ole Miss 78.  Yes, 78 is a record.  a very old one as is a 45 and a 33-1/3 aka LP.  But in regard to number of times seeing one escort not even close and who cares or counts? - pathetic

4. From NYC - ha and bullshit.  No one from NYC and still in NYC is going to spend this amount of time on TOB which is totally irrelevant outside of Colorado.  See number 2.

5. Only see TOB  members - how you doing that in NYC?  See number 4

6. reviews are the magic elixir that gives street cred the TOB way - total horseshit, especially with dozens and nary a single negative one.  Or none. THAT is cred? Either one?  hahahaha

7. Mods - you can't control this shit?  He (they for they are many, kinda like legion) would make TOB better by leaving. Why would you ban?  Because they are irritating the fuck out of everyone and turning the place into a shit show.  Again. Not my site but if it were "bye see ya."

8. Getting a handle for an escorting forum from a conservative dating site - seriously??

9. Advice given for newbies - total bullshit.  Any newbies for your own good and safety for cryin' out loud do NOT follow his advice. It is pure crap.

10. Far more effective than reviews or bragging about cred etc. is back channel exchange of info with members whose opinion is worthwhile and whose tastes  run similar.

11. Will the culprit with me blocked even see this?  Probably not, but it needed saying so there y'all are.  Sorry it got half as long as the troll's rants.

Carry on.