stevie-2249

Not another rate thread

35 posts in this topic

Ok ladies just wandering what your thoughts are?

I know you all have your rates for what you think and can get for your services for, includes advertising, hotel, all expenses etc…

My question is I’m sure you all would love to have regulars that you have seen, makes your job alittle easier I presume? No screening and you the the gents likes etc… 

would it be worth lowering your rate in order to get more regulars on your schedule maybe even enough so you don’t need to advertise or spend unnecessary money to bring in more customers. 

example: let’s say your rates are 200 a hh and 400 an hour, lower it to 150-175 for a hh and 350 and hour. 
 I know all you white nights out there are gonna say I’ll pay whatever the lady wants, so don’t answer please!

and by the way in order to lower your rates the gent says he will see you every week or 2 weeks, guaranteed, 

is this something you would consider or not?

Posted (edited)

Stop. 

I feel like I've seen this post more times than I should.  Would you do your whole job for a fraction of the pay?  Do you know what goes into being a provider?  If not.  

Stay

In

Your

Fucking

Lane.

If you can't afford it.  MOVE ON! 

MEN NEED TO STOP GIVING ADVICE ON SHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

Why don't I ever see posts talking about how providers deserve more because of the shit we put up with 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Most places offer a discount or something free to bring you back to their business. I don’t feel like naming everything but you all know what I’m talking about! 

You ladies and is men have to put up with a lot of BS together it’s just part of the game, just alittle more dangerous for you ladies, why I say having regular clients you trust and know would be an ideal situation, am I correct or not?

There is no reason to be offended by this post!! 

When companies offer discounts they get repeat business and more money they are saving by not having to advertise etc… 

How is this not a rate thread?  The concept of lowering rates to increase business has already been discussed in these fourms.  

6 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

There is no reason to be offended by this post!! 

I always thought it was peculiar when someone would say "No offense, but (Something offensive)" 

"What why are you offended?  I said no offense."   

2 hours ago, TML93 said:

How is this not a rate thread?  The concept of lowering rates to increase business has already been discussed in these fourms.  

I always thought it was peculiar when someone would say "No offense, but (Something offensive)" 

"What why are you offended?  I said no offense."   

Like "I'm not trying to be a bitch, but" 😂 or "don't be mad when I say this, but" 

He's been here since 2015.... he knows exactly what he's doing....

Obviously a touchy subject. Of course this is a rate thread.....

I have seen companions advertise "X number of visits over X period of time - if you pay X in advance". The"X in advance" represented a reduced rate per visit. I have never pursued that option, so I dont know if that works or not for both parties. Also have a current favorite companion who asked for a lower donation and added more time after the first visit (unadvertised, unsolicited). That, among many other things, encouraged me to become a frequent flyer with her. I can't imagine a companion advertising reduced rates in the hope that desirable clients will "guarantee" frequency. What happens if the client doesn't follow through? Send him an invoice? The law of supply and demand would indicate that lower price points result in a higher volume of  business. It doesn't guarantee that the higher volume is with desirable clients, nor does it guarantee repeat business.  

17 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Stop. 

I feel like I've seen this post more times than I should.  Would you do your whole job for a fraction of the pay?  Do you know what goes into being a provider?  If not.  

Stay

In

Your

Fucking

Lane.

Why don't I ever see posts talking about how providers deserve more because of the shit we put up with 

Shouldnt the business owner be able to set their prices according to what thei  goalscare?  I'm a Realtor, I can lower my fees in an attempt to draw in more business, no one is going to tell me how much I should charge if I'm looking to get my name out there. 

Stop. 

Stay

In

Your

Fucking

Lane.

Why don't I ever see posts talking about how providers deserve more becau

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Shouldnt the business owner be able to set their prices according to what thei  goalscare?  I'm a Realtor, I can lower my fees in an attempt to draw in more business, no one is going to tell me how much I should charge if I'm looking to get my name out there. 

How does someone put a dollar amount on pussy?  

I would have no problem with offering a discount for a regular, someone who meets with me

once a month, at least for 5 months in a row. I have been more generous with my time in these circumstances. 

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I don’t know…. 🤷‍♀️ You said your rate is $150-175 hh and 350hr… if that suits you, charge that.

Most clients are there for an experience, not cat 🐱. 

On 5/14/2024 at 7:25 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Agreed!

Fukc not another rate thread.......

We might as well discuss what does GFE means next!? 

5 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

That's classy! A guy comes on here thinking about working an angle with his regular to drop the price for admission because he sees her "more" than the average bear. Then drops the P word??? Just a little insensitive. Just a little derogatory......

How or why do guys forget that sex, love, is an emotional connection/bond with most all of the women that live in our world?? Having sex in the real world is a process and you got to put in the work! Most guys in the hobby world don't have the ability to connect with women, or are awkward, or are not handsome enough to be swoon over as if they were Brad Pitt. Trust me, I've been to many meet and greets.

I see providers when I'm not in the dating world so I don't have to woo, wine and dine, and try to impress a lady and prove that I'm worthy enough to get into bed with them. You know the whole process of dating and trying to convince the gate keeper your worthy. I can say I'm lucky I (we) have the option to get physically intimate with someone I (we) find attractive. No strings attached. Just purely something out of lust. Doesn't matter if I'm awkward or ugly.  Just show up be kind and a gentleman!

Just my White Knight two cents.......

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

This is a question that should be asked to The Right Stuff. I would love to hear him answer this question, I mean he paid 78 times for the same pussy, LOL if anybody knows, I promise you he would....................................Laughing so hard over here @ my damn self............

Edited by Savoir Faire
Mispelling

40 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

This is a question that should be asked to The Right Stuff. I would love to hear him answer this question, I mean he paid 78 times for the same pussy, LOL if anybody knows, I promise you he would....................................Laughing so hard over here @ my damn self............

I almost spit my drink out 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I almost spit my drink out 😂😂😂

M&M I am so pulling for that guy for real. LOL I cannot compete with 78 REPEATS................It would seem like some lucky PROVIDER would be all over him....................... Now thats a part time job or at least a car note. Just saying .............

Edited by Savoir Faire
More information

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Encouraging TRS to respond is kind of like a train wreck. You really don't  want it to happen but, when it does, you can't look away.....

16 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

Encouraging TRS to respond is kind of like a train wreck. You really don't  want it to happen but, when it does, you can't look away.....

Nods my head in agreement that the outcome could possibly lead to a train wreck. But LOL I cannot tell a lie, I am in awe of his 78 repeats and I would like to hear his intake on the question. 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Nods my head in agreement that the outcome could possibly lead to a train wreck. But LOL I cannot tell a lie, I am in awe of his 78 repeats and I would like to hear his intake on the question. 

If he comes here and repeats himself as much as he repeated seeing his ATF I'm gonna lose my shit....😂😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

If he comes here and repeats himself as much as he repeated seeing his ATF I'm gonna lose my shit....😂😂😂😂

Megan, have I told you about my "78" timer?  :P

14 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Megan, have I told you about my "78" timer?  :P

Yall really trying to bring out the devil in me today....😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Please noooooo—— 

You are making me laugh again. Whatever/whomever that provider is LOL, I have to give her PROPS, she put it on him real good.............

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

You are making me laugh again. Whatever/whomever that provider is LOL, I have to give her PROPS, she put it on him real good.............

He hyped himself up so much..... that he thought he was special.... even though she saw her atf 156x+ TRS was just trying to catch up....😂

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

He hyped himself up so much..... that he thought he was special.... even though she saw her atf 156x+ TRS was just trying to catch up....😂

I am trying to get him to find a new Mrs 78. 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

I am trying to get him to find a new Mrs 78. 

He won't find her here acting like he does 😂

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

He won't find her here acting like he does 😂

I don't know if that rings true M&M. He said he is deadly when it comes to DATO....................and a lot of providers CUM from DATY..........

On 5/15/2024 at 6:57 PM, KindallNicole said:

I would have no problem with offering a discount for a regular, someone who meets with me

once a month, at least for 5 months in a row. I have been more generous with my time in these circumstances. 

Damn...  wish you were in CO

On 5/15/2024 at 6:57 PM, KindallNicole said:

YES! I bet you have many regulars also! Most ladies on here think their pussy is gold, god forbid they give a discount or time without extra money,

Your attitude show what kind of lady you are!! 
Thank you

5 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

YES! I bet you have many regulars also! Most ladies on here think their pussy is gold, god forbid they give a discount or time without extra money,

Your attitude show what kind of lady you are!! 
Thank you

You need a girlfriend 

I hear what Stevie is saying it's just not going to happen up front in my opinion, I've had multiple ladies offer me discounts after they've raised their rates over time but keep our rate the same (grandfathered in) and it was immensely appreciated and it kept me coming back over and over.  Also had ladies offer me extras after session to not kick me out the door (dinner, baths or cuddle time) again very appreciated. 

I've learned those situations are few and far between and need to be allowed to happen instead of expecting it to happen just as the YMMV circumstances in a session.  It's all about chemistry and what the ladies are comfortable with.  To all the ladies I've met over the years THANK YOU for every minute you've shared with me, it's made me a better man!