Steve Rogers

Alright ladies, what's with the hair extensions?

34 posts in this topic

 Ok ladies,

 This question/topic has been on my mind for awhile and I figured I would finally get it off my chest and out in the open. Please understand that this is not me complaining; but genuinely wanting to understand the reasons/thoughts/ideas behind this topic. So, here is the question/topic....What are the reasons, thoughts, ideas behind wearing hair extensions?

 I love when a lady has beautiful thick hair, but it can be a distraction when you're in the heat of the moment and you caress a lady's head to find out that you are not really playing with her real hair. I have noticed this more and more lately and I thought that I would put it out here on the forums. Gentlemen, feel free to chime in too. And.......go!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not too many things worse than running your fingers thru her hair on the way down to caress her hiney and your hand gets stuck halfway there :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

What are the reasons, thoughts, ideas behind wearing hair extensions?

 

 I love when a lady has beautiful thick hair

basically its none of your business.

let me make sure im understanding correctly, you love when a lady has beautiful thick hair but you don't like how she achieved her fabulous look? well imma be nice and give you a few possible reasons why bc usually i dont answer questions :)

the number one reason imo why a woman wears hair extensions is bc she wants too. some women have beautiful thick hair but will still choose to wear hair extensions bc they may not know how to comb their hair....hair extensions can save time from bad hair days. could be health reasons maybe she has alopecia, maybe she's in remission and possibly growing her hair back or just wants to achieve a little bit of returning thickness from her thinning hair loss. however there is a multitude of reasons and women dont have to defend their choice to do what they want, when they want or how they want w/their hair.

if its such a concern for you and if u have p411, you should express your dislike of hair extensions in your bio or your sig line here etc so theres no future distractions in the heat of the moment since WALDT. gl

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for chiming in Western P.

Let me quote myself for clarification...."Please understand that this is not me complaining; but genuinely wanting to understand the reasons/thoughts/ideas behind this topic."

 As was stated in the beginning of the topic; I am expressing an interest for the reasons why. You provided some that I didn't even think of and I thank you for that. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another way of achieving thicker hair would be to micro-seam your scalp. It will take longer to fill in, but this process will ensure a thicker head of hair. That would be natural. Men can also do this. I go to an aesthetician who also does tattoo permanent makeup. Does anybody wants some information on  micro need milk? plsease give me a call or send me a PM/email. My lady is  located in Golden. And she’s excellent with all she does! 

 I also feel the same as @Western~P it is nobody’s business if a lady has extensions in her hair. also, I feel personally nobody’s business if a lady has real boobs or not😂 oh, but hell that’s just me! With the air of mystery is always interesting! Are they real? 👀 That’s for her to share and you to feel! 😂😂😁

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Thank you for chiming in Western P.

Let me quote myself for clarification...."Please understand that this is not me complaining; but genuinely wanting to understand the reasons/thoughts/ideas behind this topic."

 As was stated in the beginning of the topic; I am expressing an interest for the reasons why. You provided some that I didn't even think of and I thank you for that. 

yw! apologies, my comment comes across a lil harsh. i can be blunt and pretty straightforward 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Another way of achieving thicker hair would be to micro-seam your scalp. It will take longer to fill in, but this process will ensure a thicker head of hair. That would be natural. Men can also do this. I go to an aesthetician who also does tattoo permanent makeup. Does anybody wants some information on  micro need milk? plsease give me a call or send me a PM/email. My lady is  located in Golden. And she’s excellent with all she does! 

 I also feel the same as @Western~P it is nobody’s business if a lady has extensions in her hair. also, I feel personally nobody’s business if a lady has real boobs or not😂 oh, but hell that’s just me! With the air of mystery is always interesting! Are they real? 👀 That’s for her to share and you to feel! 😂😂😁

 

 

Micro needling is what I was trying to talk about!  Just like what you can do with your yard. It will help with hair growth and hair growing in thicker. Nothing to do with milk. (Damn voice to text.) The beauty industry is amazing and the effects also have incredible health benefits at times also! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

 Ok ladies,

 This question/topic has been on my mind for awhile and I figured I would finally get it off my chest and out in the open. Please understand that this is not me complaining; but genuinely wanting to understand the reasons/thoughts/ideas behind this topic. So, here is the question/topic....What are the reasons, thoughts, ideas behind wearing hair extensions?

 I love when a lady has beautiful thick hair, but it can be a distraction when you're in the heat of the moment and you caress a lady's head to find out that you are not really playing with her real hair. I have noticed this more and more lately and I thought that I would put it out here on the forums. Gentlemen, feel free to chime in too. And.......go!

I can understand your frustration. I don't wear them myself but I know many women who do . Speaking for myself I know I don't have the fullest head of hair even though it's healthy and long . This is many women attempt to get the run model hair style that we see too often . For many women natural hairstyle is not that thick and full . 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2024 at 7:32 PM, Western ~P said:

yw! apologies, my comment comes across a lil harsh. i can be blunt and pretty straightforward 

That’s what makes you, you, and appreciated. It’s difficult to deal with wishy/washy people. Real adults appreciate honesty,clarity and assertiveness. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2024 at 10:34 AM, Mollysplaceofficial said:

I can understand your frustration. I don't wear them myself but I know many women who do . Speaking for myself I know I don't have the fullest head of hair even though it's healthy and long . This is many women attempt to get the run model hair style that we see too often . For many women natural hairstyle is not that thick and full . 

Thank you for replying Molly, I am appreciating the feedback. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wear hair extensions and tons of compliments on my hair in person..I had to do cause as you get older you can't grow it out as fast and after dying it red for so long I killed my regular hair...

And not every girl wants your hands on her hair ...it takes a lot of effort and time into some hair styles and just cause it looks good to touch ask first ...

 

Just as you would ask can I stick my fingers in there 

You should do the same thing with hair...

Hugs Hazel Hayes 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hazel Hayes VIP said:

I wear hair extensions and tons of compliments on my hair in person..I had to do cause as you get older you can't grow it out as fast and after dying it red for so long I killed my regular hair...

And not every girl wants your hands on her hair ...it takes a lot of effort and time into some hair styles and just cause it looks good to touch ask first ...

 

Just as you would ask can I stick my fingers in there 

You should do the same thing with hair...

Hugs Hazel Hayes 

that part!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hazel Hayes VIP said:

I wear hair extensions and tons of compliments on my hair in person..I had to do cause as you get older you can't grow it out as fast and after dying it red for so long I killed my regular hair...

And not every girl wants your hands on her hair ...it takes a lot of effort and time into some hair styles and just cause it looks good to touch ask first ...

 

Just as you would ask can I stick my fingers in there 

You should do the same thing with hair...

Hugs Hazel Hayes 

Trust me Hazel, I ask if I can stick my fingers in MANY places. I don't automatically assume that's wanted or enjoyed. 

 I like the look of hair extensions out in public...... behind closed doors however; I like to see ladies as they "truly" are. 

 They get to see me as I "truly" am; that takes vulnerability. I guess that is really what is at the heart of this topic- vulnerability. I understand that this can take time i.e. multiple meetings, trust; that's a big one! comfort, etc. 

 And not every one will be completely vulnerable with each other. Heck! Even spouses aren't always vulnerable with one another. But, vulnerability can make intimacy even better! More intense, more satisfying. 

 I apologize if it seems that I got off topic but after some self reflecting; I think that's really the heart of my question/topic.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2024 at 8:11 AM, Steve Rogers said:

Trust me Hazel, I ask if I can stick my fingers in MANY places. I don't automatically assume that's wanted or enjoyed. 

 I like the look of hair extensions out in public...... behind closed doors however; I like to see ladies as they "truly" are. 

 They get to see me as I "truly" am; that takes vulnerability. I guess that is really what is at the heart of this topic- vulnerability. I understand that this can take time i.e. multiple meetings, trust; that's a big one! comfort, etc. 

 And not every one will be completely vulnerable with each other. Heck! Even spouses aren't always vulnerable with one another. But, vulnerability can make intimacy even better! More intense, more satisfying. 

 I apologize if it seems that I got off topic but after some self reflecting; I think that's really the heart of my question/topic.

 

Guess you’re in business. Mine are out, and I’m feeling a little bald. 😂 I never minded having my hair touched, as long as it doesn’t hurt. I’ll do new photos soon.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for responding Audrey! I sincerely doubt your bald 😆. One of these days Audrey, one of these days......I might have to see how vulnerable you are with me.  😉

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same reason so many women are getting breast implants.  Not every guy likes short hair, and small breast.  

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Can we do a poll @Steve Rogers?  

Sure!....... Now how do I do that? Lol 😆 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2024 at 0:43 PM, Steve Rogers said:

 Ok ladies,

 This question/topic has been on my mind for awhile and I figured I would finally get it off my chest and out in the open. Please understand that this is not me complaining; but genuinely wanting to understand the reasons/thoughts/ideas behind this topic. So, here is the question/topic....What are the reasons, thoughts, ideas behind wearing hair extensions?

 I love when a lady has beautiful thick hair, but it can be a distraction when you're in the heat of the moment and you caress a lady's head to find out that you are not really playing with her real hair. I have noticed this more and more lately and I thought that I would put it out here on the forums. Gentlemen, feel free to chime in too. And.......go!

Mr Rogers LOL I was @ a Swinger's Club and it was this couple that came in. The girl had a wig on that went all the way down to her ass. She had a great body and I am not going to lie, I was checking her out. Her and her guy got into it, arguing back and forth in the hot tub, so the guy left. She stayed in the hot tub because she was getting lots of attention. I am positive thats why her boyfriend got mad. So he comes back in and demands that she get out of the hot tub. She said no, so he left again. I kept saying to myself, between a male and a female who are into swinging, sometimes one of the two is going to get jealous. So he comes back up to her and I am like "he is about to do something" because she won't get out of the hot tub. So he yells and calls her a "Bitch" and says I paid for that hair and he snatches her wig off of her head. He then walks away mumbling how he paid for that wig and she better not ever disrespect him again. I was on the sidelines chilling and minding my own business but to put it bluntly, I thought the girl looked sexy as fuck with the wig on but when her boyfriend snatched it off, my attraction for her went to zero. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To Savoir Faire:

 That would have been hilarious to see...... now I would feel bad for the lady that got the wig ripped off..... that would've been embarrassing for her as all get out. 

 It's funny that you brought up that story, it brought to mind ladies that have shaved their head and still look amazing/beautiful.

 A couple of examples that come to mind Sigourney Weavey in Alien 3.....a badass woman with a badass haircut. Demi Moore in G.I. Jane; again another tough independent woman with a shaved head. Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. A woman who found her true self and wasn't afraid to say "no" anymore.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2024 at 6:12 PM, Steve Rogers said:

To Savoir Faire:

 That would have been hilarious to see...... now I would feel bad for the lady that got the wig ripped off..... that would've been embarrassing for her as all get out. 

 It's funny that you brought up that story, it brought to mind ladies that have shaved their head and still look amazing/beautiful.

 A couple of examples that come to mind Sigourney Weavey in Alien 3.....a badass woman with a badass haircut. Demi Moore in G.I. Jane; again another tough independent woman with a shaved head. Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. A woman who found her true self and wasn't afraid to say "no" anymore.

Mr Rogers embarrassed wasn't the half of it. To put it bluntly, she was surrounded by 3 couples who all wanted her. When the boyfriend came up they kinda protected her from the boyfriend and to me she turned her back on the guy over some FALSE ATTENTION. But when he snatched the wig off of her head, all of the couples that wanted her kinda rejected her and left her by herself. Thats the part that made me feel so sad for her. I am going to add Jada Pinkett to that list. Demi Moore has always been sexy to me but in all honesty, its her voice that gets me going................

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I don't think I've seen Jada Pinkett with out wigs or whatever dreadlock/braids she has sported in the past. 

 I do agree with you that Jada is a lovely lady. What about the actress that played in Black Panther? Danai Gurira; she played Okoye. A king's guard that fought with just a spear and bested everyone. She wore the shaved head with pride and would've killed anyone that insulted her. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 As a girl who always had really long hair once, I started getting blonde and bleaching it, my hair started to fry and fall out and honestly it bothered me for like the first year how short my hair was, and I didn’t even like the way I looked because of it really so I think the girls do extensions to make themselves feel better and you shouldn’t judge them because you don’t know it really bother them.  But I myself I’ve never put clippings and will never do extensions because it actually ruins your hair more. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't help but think of Jerry Seinfeld when I read the name of this topic. ("What's the deal with hair extensions")

I'm neutrel when it comes to hair extensions. I never intentionally touch a provider's hair so if it looks good to the provider, then it's good for me.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Topnotchchloe said:

 As a girl who always had really long hair once, I started getting blonde and bleaching it, my hair started to fry and fall out and honestly it bothered me for like the first year how short my hair was, and I didn’t even like the way I looked because of it really so I think the girls do extensions to make themselves feel better and you shouldn’t judge them because you don’t know it really bother them.  But I myself I’ve never put clippings and will never do extensions because it actually ruins your hair more. 

Thank you for responding to the thread/topic Topnotch :)

 No judgement here, at the beginning of this topic; I posed the question for why/reasons ladies get hair extensions or decide to wear them. 

 Your response to this topic is helpful for me and my understanding. You were brave enough to reply and share your experience. I'm truly grateful for your response. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2024 at 10:50 AM, Topnotchchloe said:

 As a girl who always had really long hair once, I started getting blonde and bleaching it, my hair started to fry and fall out and honestly it bothered me for like the first year how short my hair was, and I didn’t even like the way I looked because of it really so I think the girls do extensions to make themselves feel better and you shouldn’t judge them because you don’t know it really bother them.  But I myself I’ve never put clippings and will never do extensions because it actually ruins your hair more. 

Yes ma’am 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know how strong men don’t quite get us as women? They think that we should accept it and not try and change what we don’t like. as if that’s easy to do. Nope! Especially in this business, we’re always trying to improve ourselves, inside and out. Make ourselves feel and look better! Also, let us not forget that men are visual creatures, and we are constantly being judged, as this is how we make our living! 
  Damn, I remembered when I first started and where I am now, and the improvements I have personally made to improve my business. Live and learn, but for heaven's sake, please stop with the severe judgment! Love to all the ladies ❤️ Hair extractions and all other enhancements that help us feel better! We are all beautiful!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Do you know how strong men don’t quite get us as women? They think that we should accept it and not try and change what we don’t like. as if that’s easy to do. Nope! Especially in this business, we’re always trying to improve ourselves, inside and out. Make ourselves feel and look better! Also, let us not forget that men are visual creatures, and we are constantly being judged, as this is how we make our living! 
  Damn, I remembered when I first started and where I am now, and the improvements I have personally made to improve my business. Live and learn, but for heaven's sake, please stop with the severe judgment! Love to all the ladies ❤️ Hair extractions and all other enhancements that help us feel better! We are all beautiful!

Forgive me for quoting myself @Steve Rogers the more I think about your question the more I can see the brilliance of the ladies who have contributed! You are not winning points with us despite being a part of the Marvels, I am seriously turned off by your thread, yeah, (this one only). Just like it is to rip open a healed wound. On your body!   NOT very nice and very chauvinistic in nature too! WOW and I saw you once before and long ago but just WOW, SUCH strange judgment on your part. What is it? Have we run out of good material?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Forgive me for quoting myself @Steve Rogers the more I think about your question the more I can see the brilliance of the ladies who have contributed! You are not winning points with us despite being a part of the Marvels, I am seriously turned off by your thread, yeah, (this one only). Just like it is to rip open a healed wound. On your body!   NOT very nice and very chauvinistic in nature too! WOW and I saw you once before and long ago but just WOW, SUCH strange judgment on your part. What is it? Have we run out of good material?

Hi Kali,

 I'm sorry that you feel that my topic is chauvinistic. If you will reread my original post; you will see that I wanted an understanding of why ladies use hair extensions. My question/topic came from a place of wanting to understand possible reasons why.

 Some ladies responded positively; some defensive right away. I welcome all answers. 

 As to you saying that you have seen me; please feel free to message me. I have never met you in person before. 

On 3/23/2024 at 0:43 PM, Steve Rogers said:

 Ok ladies,

 This question/topic has been on my mind for awhile and I figured I would finally get it off my chest and out in the open. Please understand that this is not me complaining; but genuinely wanting to understand the reasons/thoughts/ideas behind this topic. So, here is the question/topic....What are the reasons, thoughts, ideas behind wearing hair extensions?

 I love when a lady has beautiful thick hair, but it can be a distraction when you're in the heat of the moment and you caress a lady's head to find out that you are not really playing with her real hair. I have noticed this more and more lately and I thought that I would put it out here on the forums. Gentlemen, feel free to chime in too. And.......go!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now