Charlie.moran

Shots on Goal Assumptions

26 posts in this topic

If a 60 minute appointment is twice the price of a 30 minute appointment, is it fair to assume that you can have twice the “fun”?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be as many as you can shoot! However it’s not like that, I can make many assumptions but won’t why.

your best bet is if it’s gonna take you a long time to shoot then yes book an hour, if you can do many then book a 30 min and then upgrade to a hour of aloud, 

that way you don’t feel like you were duped by the lady

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Charlie.moran said:

If a 60 minute appointment is twice the price of a 30 minute appointment, is it fair to assume that you can have twice the “fun”?

Legally you are paying for the ladies time.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Charlie.moran said:

If a 60 minute appointment is twice the price of a 30 minute appointment, is it fair to assume that you can have twice the “fun”?

You should never assume anything.. it's completely at the ladies discretion how she handles her business. But as others stated.... your paying for a time allotment not a service allotment!

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

 

that way you don’t feel like you were duped by the lady

I'd only feel duped if what was advertised was not provided. In my experience with good screening that's rather infrequent.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Charlie.moran said:

If a 60 minute appointment is twice the price of a 30 minute appointment, is it fair to assume that you can have twice the “fun”?

You are paying only for her time.  Never assume anything.  Assume = Ass/U/Me

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Charlie.moran said:

If a 60 minute appointment is twice the price of a 30 minute appointment, is it fair to assume that you can have twice the “fun”?

I don’t know… Can you? I’ve found that the determination is more often than not, made by my partner. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even as a young man I was never a big repeater in a short period of time.  I've always preferred to draw things out and have one good ending.  If I can help her have more than one thats great too

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always schedule for 1 hour, sometimes I take the full hour to complete my mission sometimes it may only take 20 min, I just feel like something should be offered by the provider for the remaining time. (I don't want to assume) I've been offered another round, a massage, a mutual shower or even just some snuggle time and chat.  Even then I'm usually on the leave early side vs being late. Just my 2 cents

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

I always schedule for 1 hour, sometimes I take the full hour to complete my mission sometimes it may only take 20 min, I just feel like something should be offered by the provider for the remaining time. (I don't want to assume) I've been offered another round, a massage, a mutual shower or even just some snuggle time and chat.  Even then I'm usually on the leave early side vs being late. Just my 2 cents

That's my preference as well. If I finish a bit early and still have lots of time left, I love a good massage, cuddles, shower, something to help us use all our time.  One of my worst experiences, I had an hour, finished in about 20/25m and then she just got on her phone and was basically rushing me out the door....ahhh to wish I had only booked the 30 lol. But that's part of finding a provider you gel with. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well most of you tob guys aren’t gonna tell you that with a lot of ladies that it doesn’t last the whole hour, they got what they wanted and don want to hurt the ladies reputation! TRUTH

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is about the journey, not the destination.  Enjoy the time without focusing on the ending. 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Charlie.moran said:

If a 60 minute appointment is twice the price of a 30 minute appointment, is it fair to assume that you can have twice the “fun”?

Negative, you should never assume UNLESS its written down in plain view.........and LOL sometimes that can be changed while you are enroute to the location. Every provider is different and the only way to learn is to pay them a visit. Some will allow twice the fun, some will not allow twice the fun, pay them a visit and enjoy the session................................ 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

It is about the journey, not the destination.  Enjoy the time without focusing on the ending. 

Remember when guys would care about her experience also?  Not just Pepperidge Farms I hope...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Remember when guys would care about her experience also?  Not just Pepperidge Farms I hope...

You are so right.  The mutual experience is so much more important and enjoyable. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, the number of shots on goal is not as important as spending time with the goal of shared pleasure.  If it is not enjoyable to both parties, it just isn't worth it to me.  And as an older gent, one shot is just fine.  Being able to spend time doing things that make each of us feel good and leaving with smiles on our faces is what makes it VERY worthwhile.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won’t see anyone for an hour unless they confirm msog.  I assume once for every 30min but again I verify before meeting.  Everyone has their “thing” for me it is two shots.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ynglifter69 said:

I won’t see anyone for an hour unless they confirm msog.  I assume once for every 30min but again I verify before meeting.  Everyone has their “thing” for me it is two shots.

Young Buff I definitely can't knock your hustle (your thing) because you get it verified prior to the session. I am dying over here because I know you are very serious about them 2 shots............................Ain't nothing like a session when you get it the way YOU want it......................

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you know some people think bbbj is a deal breaker.  Could care less if it is covered or not.  I love the main event.  The first time is just for fun and the second shot is pure stress relief.  I’d say I’m good for two shots about 80% of the time these days.  If it doesn’t happen it could be I’m not in the mood or the lady might not be what I was expecting.  A second shot is a little more difficult with people I see on a more frequent basis too.  I think the new body feel adds a little to the excitement for me anyway.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo True, Oh so very true!!!!!

On 12/16/2022 at 0:19 PM, Raine-7379 said:

It is about the journey, not the destination.  Enjoy the time without focusing on the ending. 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

Well you know some people think bbbj is a deal breaker.  Could care less if it is covered or not.  I love the main event.  The first time is just for fun and the second shot is pure stress relief.  I’d say I’m good for two shots about 80% of the time these days.  If it doesn’t happen it could be I’m not in the mood or the lady might not be what I was expecting.  A second shot is a little more difficult with people I see on a more frequent basis too.  I think the new body feel adds a little to the excitement for me anyway.

Its really no different than going to McDonalds/Wendys/Chick Fil A. Guys/gals go to whichever one over the other for their own reasons. I also prefer the main event. I myself am into the UNEXPECTED..............No planning, no script, I just go into the session and let me tell you this LOL, if she is GOOD and she is able to flip my switches, then I am going to be a Young Buff 2 shot Clone ......................Its rare that it happens mostly because I want the provider to figure it out, just like I have to figure out what makes her tick as well. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you are paying for the hour. I have been hustled out a few times before the hour is over. I remember one girl had dressed out and had me to the elevator in under 40 min. So if a guy can last a hour and do one shot, what the hell is the difference if he goes the hour with 2 shots?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

Yes you are paying for the hour. I have been hustled out a few times before the hour is over. I remember one girl had dressed out and had me to the elevator in under 40 min. So if a guy can last a hour and do one shot, what the hell is the difference if he goes the hour with 2 shots?

We've all had that happen 😂. I've had an hour provider do the same thing, got on her phone immediately after the pop and paid no attention to me. Then was begging for a review while basically helping me get dressed.  We were at about the 25/30m mark when the pop happened and pretty sure I was out the door in under 35mins even after a quick shower before and after lol. Needless to say, no review was done and never will see her again.   

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zman999 said:

We've all had that happen 😂. I've had an hour provider do the same thing, got on her phone immediately after the pop and paid no attention to me. Then was begging for a review while basically helping me get dressed.  We were at about the 25/30m mark when the pop happened and pretty sure I was out the door in under 35mins even after a quick shower before and after lol. Needless to say, no review was done and never will see her again.   

Gosh, that’s terrible. I’m sorry. I plan on the full time. If I don’t have it to give, I’ll schedule for when I have the full time to give. I agree with what others have said. I can always find “something to do”. I don’t date in RL, so this my fun time as well.😘

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm either paying for "time and companionship," or I'm not. Can't have it both ways. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now