Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kira Swan

Ncns

10 posts in this topic

I hate to do it but deposits required if I don't know you. Read reviews guys. Don't talk details about personal things. Just be smart.

Thanks 👍

that's not a easy as it sounds ... being smart / I find it's the Uneducated New Be's who want in the hobby but have no clue how to go about it and play the games or the hobbyist who may do it once or twice a year . This trip to Denver was bunch of ass holes calling any jacking off on the phone,  I mean who does this any more ?) and just men who don't know how to talk to a provider at all ,like just saying dumb ass shit 

Can they just say Hi Gina this is Tom calling I like to visit with you may I ask what kind of screening you need .

No they just say some dumb ass crap and Think i'm/we  going to jump on it and have him come over with out knowing who he is ..lol 

Denver sure not what it was last year .. 

There is a very activity that I like and I ask because I don’t want to pay your prices if you don’t offer, would you rather me not see you because you tell me on phone or text or by showing up and asking then walking out? More of a wasted time! 
it’s to bad it doesn’t show on reviews anymore

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

There is a very activity that I like and I ask because I don’t want to pay your prices if you don’t offer, would you rather me not see you because you tell me on phone or text or by showing up and asking then walking out? More of a wasted time! 
it’s to bad it doesn’t show on reviews anymore

I need a translation...

Damn it should read it before sending,

I like a certain activity, if it isn’t offered I don’t want to waste my time or the ladies, better to know before the appointment on text or call rather than show up and then walk because it isn’t offered. It’s not a cheap hobby to throw away money on something that isn’t offered

I agree with you Stevie. As I also desire/seek certain activities on a date. But you gotta put in the work man and do the research on your end! Reviews are always telling, their websites, and doing google searches are just some of the legwork methods that I use to make my choices for me. If some of these methods don't work. I just move on.........

12 hours ago, parkercole said:

I agree with you Stevie. As I also desire/seek certain activities on a date. But you gotta put in the work man and do the research on your end! Reviews are always telling, their websites, and doing google searches are just some of the legwork methods that I use to make my choices for me. If some of these methods don't work. I just move on.........

Yea well I’m sure if you read the reviews they aren’t very detailed like they used to be! And researching that stuff is hard to find, if you say otherwise your full of crap

I joined TER because the reviews are more detailed. I understand that there may be sone embellishment. I look for consistency over several reviews. No perfect solution..... 

20 hours ago, parkercole said:

This is a conundrum.  Guy seeks a certain activity but how to find it.  Good advice to do research but you and I have been around here a long time. Remember when providers would post complaining “just because I provided an activity does not mean it is on the menu.”  Hmm.
Figuring out the price is another puzzle to solve.
I miss the days when I could contact a lady operating an agency for a recommendation and be given a phone number without further background checks.