Bentley Mina-BANNED

New To Colorado 1st Time Here Any Advise For A New Gal

18 posts in this topic

Just moved out here with my Girlfriend

Mulani Butterfly Who convinced me to move out here from Florida,So here I am just made it in this morning,So to new beginnings an a fresh start I just wanted to formally introduce myself & definitely taking any good advice from companions or Hobbyists,I’m all ears…..

Trust your gut always.  Learn from your mistakes.  Do what works best for YOU.  People pleasing will bite you in the ass. You can't please everyone. Do YOU and your people will flock to you.  It's a blast being the new girl in town, so have as much fun as you can, and you'll make great money!  Save, think about your future and pay your taxes.  Companion tax can be pricey, but worth every penny if your looking for financial advising.  Laura Cohen is the most excellent screener if you want to go with a screener.  I know a lot would rather screen themselves, but I'm throwing that out there.  We're all independent which I love, but since you asked, that my 2 cents!  Welcome Bentley. 💙

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Relax and enjoy this heatwave! Our weather  will soon turn to cooler temperatures.! 

Get some good lotion, and chapstick, and drink plenty of water, as well as electrolytes. 

Welcome to Colorado and get ready for great Fall weather.  It will be VERY different from Florida.  So will the winter.  Enjoy yourself and glad you are joining our community.

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here and prosper.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:52 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Trust your gut always.  Learn from your mistakes.  Do what works best for YOU.  People pleasing will bite you in the ass. You can't please everyone. Do YOU and your people will flock to you.  It's a blast being the new girl in town, so have as much fun as you can, and you'll make great money!  Save, think about your future and pay your taxes.  Companion tax can be pricey, but worth every penny if your looking for financial advising.  Laura Cohen is the most excellent screener if you want to go with a screener.  I know a lot would rather screen themselves, but I'm throwing that out there.  We're all independent which I love, but since you asked, that my 2 cents!  Welcome Bentley. 💙

And I’d add…. Always listen to Hunter and Kali!  They are, without a doubt, two of the best people you will ever meet. 

There is a ton to do here, especially if you like to get outside.

You’ll love it here!

I appreciate all the comments definitely going to take my time have fun an enjoy this adventure….So far I’m having a blast an guys are quite nicer here then most places,So in loving the Colorado hospitality,Can’t wait to see what’s in store for me next,Can’t wait till winter I absolutely love the snow,Again can’t wait to meet each an every one of you an again thanks for the advise……FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS SPEAK FREALY,I love to learn new things 

On 9/9/2022 at 11:03 PM, Bentley Mina said:

I appreciate all the comments definitely going to take my time have fun an enjoy this adventure….So far I’m having a blast an guys are quite nicer here then most places,So in loving the Colorado hospitality,Can’t wait to see what’s in store for me next,Can’t wait till winter I absolutely love the snow,Again can’t wait to meet each an every one of you an again thanks for the advise……FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS SPEAK FREALY,I love to learn new things 

Well I'm no expert, but here is something maybe worth trying. Maybe don't pre-book with a guy from this board the day before, confirm with him the morning of and give him the hotel name and address, then ghost him when he arrives on time and tells you he is there. Then maybe don't, after 50 minutes of silence, respond and ask if he is still there. Don't know if that would work, but you might want to give it a try.

21 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Well I'm no expert, but here is something maybe worth trying. Maybe don't pre-book with a guy from this board the day before, confirm with him the morning of and give him the hotel name and address, then ghost him when he arrives on time and tells you he is there. Then maybe don't, after 50 minutes of silence, respond and ask if he is still there. Don't know if that would work, but you might want to give it a try.

WHOA!  I'm hoping this didn't happen to you. But from reading this, I'm assuming it did happen.  Not good.  Especially for the young lady that did this. If it continues, she'll get a bad rep very quickly.

Welcome . I visit from time to time and have always had a blast and met few  ladies  I just love to hang with 

The gent's are  the best and enjoy the new ladies  .. Just do you and you will enjoy TOB ...  

On 9/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, Mustang87 said:

Yikes…

On 9/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, Mustang87 said:

Sorry you had this happen.  It sucks when it does.  I strongly suggest writing a review because this thread already got buried behind highly important three word comments

Well, she was here and gone (banned) in record time. Not sure what happened and I dont expect to find out since such matters are never discussed publically by the admins.... 

It takes a lot to get banned.  Must have been major to get banned in such a short time.

Something terrible behind the scenes? We will wish her very well in life. Honestly, what we do does look easy from the outside eyes. While in reality, it is not as simple as people think. Sending reiki. ❤️