Savoir Faire

Regulars Grandfathered Rates

71 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Not that Savoir needs defending, but his original question/s didn't turn into a rates thread until others chimed in and turned it into one.  Question one is when should a client be considered a REGULAR (assuming after X amount of visits)?  Question two is if one IS a regular should they be grandfathered in at original rate?

The simple answer is up to the lady on both questions.  Some ladies will say once a month is considered a regular, some will say seen once and others lie in between.  As far as being grandfathered with rates go, I think it's similar to ladies with tips.  Never expected but always appreciated it when offered.

BBB,

Thank you for being a voice of wisdom.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To answer the OP's question

1.  IMHO, a regular is someone who visits a lady at least once a month if not every week or 2 weeks.

2.  When it comes to "grandfathered rates", that is a private matter between the lady and the guy and it is exclusively her decision.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Savior or Savoir, I don't know which he prefers he has both names listed on his profile. If SF didn't want this to be a rate thread, then "rates" should NOT have been in the title IMO.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regular to me a gent who has bee seeing over the years or once a month or when im visiting in  his area  .

 Shows up and just wanting fun and some good times . 

Grandfather is another thing 

If you are grandfather in ,  a nice thing to do and offer the lady a little more time to time 

Tip or Gift card or buy lunch or her wish list  or her favorite drink :).. something to show her you are grateful .

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

When I say I would contact her to see how she is doing is because I am a regular. Trust me, she would already know that I am nowhere in any category a time waster.................

I was not suggesting that you are/were/would be a time waster.  Sorry if my post suggested that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

regular or not, always thought rates were the sole propiety of the provider based on the value of the date they feel they provide - and are subject to change at anytime based on the sole decision making of the provider...

look, if you are 'regular', you obviously see the value in dating a certain provider.  Why wouldn't you want to pay the higher rates to say thank you and say 'you are worth it'.  Asking to be grandfathered in at a rate seems like it diminishes the value of the date - and you're asking an ATF or fav to sell herself, among other things, short?

prices are prices - and they rarely go down on this planet...escpecially for the good shit!!

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mustang said:

I was not suggesting that you are/were/would be a time waster.  Sorry if my post suggested that.

Gotcha, yeah I was thinking to myself, I am hoping he doesn't think I am contacting her to haggle or waste her time LOL.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Regular to me a gent who has bee seeing over the years or once a month or when im visiting in  his area  .

 Shows up and just wanting fun and some good times . 

Grandfather is another thing 

If you are grandfather in ,  a nice thing to do and offer the lady a little more time to time 

Tip or Gift card or buy lunch or her wish list  or her favorite drink :).. something to show her you are grateful .

Thanks Lusty for actually reading the question and answering it. You gave me thee exact answer I was searching for from a provider.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

To answer the OP's question

1.  IMHO, a regular is someone who visits a lady at least once a month if not every week or 2 weeks.

2.  When it comes to "grandfathered rates", that is a private matter between the lady and the guy and it is exclusively her decision.

ILW thanks for answering the question. It seems like the males who actually answered the question all feel somewhat the same.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Thanks Lusty for actually reading the question and answering it. You gave me thee exact answer I was searching for from a provider.

Regular to me a gent who has bee seeing ME over the years or once a month or when im visiting in  his area  .

I was talking about myself as what I feel a reg is ...  left out Me...  

Edited by lustybustygina
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Regular to me a gent who has bee seeing ME over the years or once a month or when im visiting in  his area  .

I was talking about myself as what I feel a reg is ...  left out Me...  

Thanks for answering the question..............

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to say "I wonder if that would work at McDonalds. My first one was 45 cents", but I don't want to sound like an ass hole.  :unsure: never mind. :P

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tide32 said:

I was going to say "I wonder if that would work at McDonalds. My first one was 45 cents", but I don't want to sound like an ass hole.  :unsure: never mind. :P

i was thinking about my health insurance...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tide32 said:

I was going to say "I wonder if that would work at McDonalds. My first one was 45 cents", but I don't want to sound like an ass hole.  :unsure: never mind. :P

McDonald's sends out coupons and specials all the time. Nothing wrong, in my opinion, in taking a special that is offered to you.  It's when you ask for a special that you are crossing a line. Just my opinion.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.  First and foremost let me just say that this is my two cents and I don't believe anyone is WRONG here.  We can all have differences in opinions and still get along, right?  There are many different perspectives at play here,  let's take the discount issue at play here and compare.

Do we not all agree we like getting discounts wherever we are spending our hard earned $, whether it's on airline tickets, car rentals BOGOF at the supermarket or just 10-20% off coupons when we buy something online by looking for online coupons?  How about senior citizen discounts?

I just purchased a new pair of LED halo projector headlights for my truck and before checking out went surfing for coupons for the website in general and found a 20% off coupon from labor day still active and it saved me over $100...It wasn't advertised anywhere on the site but without my due diligence I would have paid extra.  I felt like I did good and I'll bet they still loved the sale.

How about anyone who's went to the flea market or even Mexico, do we not like haggling somewhat on the price, new cars, old cars it's all the same.  I personally wouldn't haggle with a lady over her price but if offered a lower rate than usual of course I'll jump at it, I've met many providers who have done this.  

Maybe I've been lucky but I think it's because I like to think I treat them right and they want me to return, but the reason is really unimportant here, nobody should be made feel guilty for offering or accepting a discount or "grandfathered" rate.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

.  First and foremost let me just say that this is my two cents and I don't believe anyone is WRONG here.  We can all have differences in opinions and still get along, right?  There are many different perspectives at play here,  let's take the discount issue at play here and compare.

Do we not all agree we like getting discounts wherever we are spending our hard earned $, whether it's on airline tickets, car rentals BOGOF at the supermarket or just 10-20% off coupons when we buy something online by looking for online coupons?  How about senior citizen discounts?

I just purchased a new pair of LED halo projector headlights for my truck and before checking out went surfing for coupons for the website in general and found a 20% off coupon from labor day still active and it saved me over $100...It wasn't advertised anywhere on the site but without my due diligence I would have paid extra.  I felt like I did good and I'll bet they still loved the sale.

How about anyone who's went to the flea market or even Mexico, do we not like haggling somewhat on the price, new cars, old cars it's all the same.  I personally wouldn't haggle with a lady over her price but if offered a lower rate than usual of course I'll jump at it, I've met many providers who have done this.  

Maybe I've been lucky but I think it's because I like to think I treat them right and they want me to return, but the reason is really unimportant here, nobody should be made feel guilty for offering or accepting a discount or "grandfathered" rate.

I remember when Service Merchandise use give out stamps. When ya got enough stamp books filled up you could get something. We just need to get enough ladies to give out stamps and enough ladies willing to except the books like cash. Snatch-Stamps. That's my 2-cents.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess im odd I don't haggle for any thing if it's out of my price line I just don't buy it . I don't haggle as I don't want to be haggled !

I have some Furniture for sale for $100 , lady offer me $60 all she has for her budget ,

Well i'm sorry why did you contact me if you only have $60 :mad:

if I offer it for less then that's for me to deiced .

Edited by lustybustygina
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tide32 said:

I remember when Service Merchandise use give out stamps. When ya got enough stamp books filled up you could get something. We just need to get enough ladies to give out stamps and enough ladies willing to except the books like cash. Snatch-Stamps. That's my 2-cents.

S&H Green Stamps.

Who remembers those?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

S&H Green Stamps.

Who remembers those?

I do! I do! When my mom passed away, I found a shit load in her garage.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tide32 said:

I do! I do! When my mom passed away, I found a shit load in her garage.

Another old fart🤣🤣🤣

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I have some Furniture for sale for $100 , lady offer me $60 all she has for her budget ,

Well i'm sorry why did you contact me if you only have $60 :mad:

If your ad doesn't specify "$100 firm" or "non-negotiable" then you might try adding that in the future.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Grandfathered is nice as it shows the gal will see you at at that previous rate. 
 

I consider this a privilege! Big time!

 

Never forget about tipping.
 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2021 at 2:33 PM, oldguy47 said:

If your ad doesn't specify "$100 firm" or "non-negotiable" then you might try adding that in the future.

 

Ya………unfortunately those issues are not allowed to be discussed in writing since some “stuff” was implemented a few years back, that somewhat ruined this business. 
 

However, I personally would never ask my stylist or massage therapist for a lower rate. I would never want to insinuate that they are not worth their rate.😳 In addition, that’s just crass. It’s more appropriate to contact someone within your budget🤷‍♀️

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ya………unfortunately those issues are not allowed to be discussed in writing since some “stuff” was implemented a few years back, that somewhat ruined this business. 
 

However, I personally would never ask my stylist or massage therapist for a lower rate. I would never want to insinuate that they are not worth their rate.😳 In addition, that’s just crass. It’s more appropriate to contact someone within your budget🤷‍♀️

 

This 100 percent!  I  am truly sick of this faux I am not rate thread BS. The OP rarely does less more than 30 minutes,  in his 200 plus reviews.  So what a so called ATF does that mean exactly.  

My few ATF's are gifted so much more than a price discount... for example priority or my time! 

You want to feel special , than return the same! 

Find the time,  we will surprise you  :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2021 at 8:35 AM, lustybustygina said:

 

I have some Furniture for sale for $100 , lady offer me $60 all she has for her budget ,

Well i'm sorry why did you contact me if you only have $60 :mad:

 

Hey, I want to be grandfathered in!  I kid.... I kid......:P

You poor ladies being haggled! So this really drives it home to me Gina. I used Craigslist once and only ONCE!  I was selling a Thule bike rack system from a car I sold. Some of the attachments I had were new in the box and the rack was two years old and in great condition. I put it up for half of the value. I was also very clear that I was firm on the price. Jeezaas Christo, I had so many people offering me the most ridiculous offers.  After the 20th person offered me something totally stupid. I finally had to respond to his totally stupid proposal. I feel totally bad today. As I lost my sh*t when responding to him. 

Anyways, I feel bad for you ladies when it comes to guys trying to nickle and dime you! Ignorance is bliss and so are horny men........

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ya………unfortunately those issues are not allowed to be discussed in writing since some “stuff” was implemented a few years back, that somewhat ruined this business. 
 

However, I personally would never ask my stylist or massage therapist for a lower rate. I would never want to insinuate that they are not worth their rate.😳 In addition, that’s just crass. It’s more appropriate to contact someone within your budget🤷‍♀️

 

You do realize he was talking about the comment made about selling furniture right? Or did I miss something?

 

On 9/25/2021 at 8:35 AM, lustybustygina said:

Guess im odd I don't haggle for any thing if it's out of my price line I just don't buy it . I don't haggle as I don't want to be haggled !

I have some Furniture for sale for $100 , lady offer me $60 all she has for her budget ,

Well i'm sorry why did you contact me if you only have $60 :mad:

if I offer it for less then that's for me to deiced .

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget grandfathered rates. Single dad rates should be created since they’re already being taken to the cleaners by their ex.

And while we’re all getting chafed, why not bring up price matching too. Also, can’t wait to see what the Amazon and Walmart of escorting look like…

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Prayforrain said:

Forget grandfathered rates. Single dad rates should be created since they’re already being taken to the cleaners by their ex.

And while we’re all getting chafed, why not bring up price matching too. Also, can’t wait to see what the Amazon and Walmart of escorting look like…

Spare me! Do you know how many single mothers became providers, because their baby's daddies bailed out.

As for Amazon/Walmart providers try STG.

And again this is not a rate thread pfft!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now