Autumn of Aurora

Pillows, Cold, Halloween

18 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, thank you for sharing your feelings about the cold weather approaching and all the Halloween candy favorites. I hope all of you enjoy your Halloween and that friends and family stay safe and well! 

So, I have a question and yes totally random but I need to know...what kind of pillow/pillows do you sleep with?  Firm, soft, large, small...? 

I have a couple of memory foam pillows I found at Big Lots a couple years ago. Pretty firm. I like them. :)

King size, down filled medium firm.  Love them!  Quality pillows are worth the price!

1 hour ago, Dwayne said:

King size, down filled medium firm.  Love them!  Quality pillows are worth the price!

Rule of thumb; If folding a pillow in half and it doesn't spring back, its time to throw it out.....

When traveling on business, I will usually opt for the soft pillows in a hotel room.  At home, I use a medium pillow.  As stated above, a quality pillow is essential.

I want to try a body pillow but skeptical...I cannot seem to find the perfect pillow for me. Too soft I am always folding in half too firm I try and fluff it up, more then 1 isn't good for your neck. Does anyone have  a My Pillow or a Purple pillow?  

pillow hunting is an art and luck wrapped into one...

one day in costco a set of ralph lauren 'medium' pillows were on sale - they were firmer then my firm ones and yet just the right soft - loved them...

went back and bought 2 sets...

that was 10 years back and i wish i had bought them all - still cannot find those anywhere - probs a one off manufature with logo and made for costco in an extended stock purchase..

moral of the story - if you find pillows you really dig, get enough to get you through...

36 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Booby hunting is an art and luck wrapped into one...

one day in A0BE6B53-6F3E-4FEE-9B04-A5EC6D62657D_4_5005_c.jpeg a set of medium' boobies were on display-

they were firmer then my firm ones I've touched before and yet just the right soft - loved them...

went back and played with 2 more sets...that was 10 years back and i wish i had played with them all - still cannot find those same boobies anywhere - probs a one off naturals with perfect nips and made for each set of boobies in perfictudity.

moral of the story - if you find boobies you really dig, get enough to get you through...

#Ifixditforyou

On 10/22/2020 at 9:01 PM, Autumn of Aurora said:

I want to try a body pillow but skeptical...I cannot seem to find the perfect pillow for me. Too soft I am always folding in half too firm I try and fluff it up, more then 1 isn't good for your neck. Does anyone have a My Pillow or a Purple pillow?  

My pillow has a lot of very bad reviews while the Purple Harmony pillow is rated in the top 5. Personally, I like to go to a store and check them out in person.  I consider it too much risk to buy a pillow online. 

Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow shows #1 on Consumer reports rated at 84 priced at $60.00.....

Nice, I will have to check them out! Thanks for all the advice. I got a body pillow from my favorite place to shop...Amazon! I will let you guys know how it works out. I want a couple different 1s so I have a selection and can really figure out my favorite kind of pillow! 

On 10/22/2020 at 9:01 PM, Autumn of Aurora said:

I want to try a body pillow but skeptical...

Might try this one .... Body Pillow.JPG

I prefer a soft pillow that I can sink into on top. There is another one underneath it. I sleep on my back and this keeps my head /shoulders elevated off the mattress. This keeps me in one position all night without moving.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:10 AM, SixtiesDude said:

Might try this one .... Body Pillow.JPG

Haha wow I think us ladies need this for Halloween 

We could go as a reverse cowgirl AND stay warm 

Lol win! 

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloweenie! Thank you for all the responses it looks like chocolate was the game winner for favorite candy. Yumm! 

I don't know about other states but it has been beautiful weather in Colorado especially for November, this makes me happy as we can wear shorts and skirts 1 day and layer the next! We get to use our entire wardrobe!

So, I bought a Coop as suggested per Kaduk, I just got it today and I am excited to see how well I sleep tonight. As a gag I ordered Sixties Dude's suggestive pillow to my bestie in California, hope her hubby doesn't get jealous!

I hope everyone is staying happy and healthy. 

If you vote, then you already know, GO!

💋

On 10/28/2020 at 1:41 PM, Leena_rose said:

Haha wow I think us ladies need this for Halloween 

We could go as a reverse cowgirl AND stay warm 

Lol win! 

Haha. This may leak.