nocoanon

Flirty, haircut and clothes on massage, (East Asian style)

12 posts in this topic

I lived in China for awhile. It was easy to find a haircut from a pretty lady wearing a bit on the the skimpy clothing side, she'd be flirty with me, give me a long scalp massage (dry shampoo), and a shoulder/arm massage in the chair. The haircut service was way more enjoyable than anything I've ever found in the US. Does anyone know of a stylist like this? I know there are the knockout franchises and others like it. Though I don't think the do what I'm describing? I'm not sure, perhaps someone here has been and knows how it went, or has a person they recommend? I'm also a bit covid paranoid, so going into a place with 12 chairs and a lot of people doesn't seem that ideal. I basically want a girl next door, that does haircuts in her backyard / garage kind of thing, and she's flirty and gives a good massage may charges more. I know there was someone in Denver, that's a bit far from Longmont though. I'm looking more towards the Longmont/Boulder area. also, my haircut isn't difficult at all, it's basically a buzzcut, pretty difficult to mess up. I think most men haircuts are pretty easy, I did it myself a few times. Though I'm tired of that, and lonely to find a nurturing woman to pamper me and clean me up.

Maybe one of our lovely ladies here on TOB will see this and contact you.  If you go with a buzz cut, then almost any lady could cut your hair for you in the style you like.

Unfortunately, I do not have any recommendations.

Good Luck in finding what you are looking for.

I stumbled over a place like this in Vegas, full of asian ladies in their mid-twenties. Everything was as you described above, flirty, friendly, massages, she even unpromptedly popped a zit she found on the back of my head (I don't know why that part sticks out at me after all these years), but that was over 15 years ago and I haven't seen one since. 

I know, not very helpful, but it was a nice experience and wouldn't mind doing that again myself. Following.

Thanks for commenting frostyjack, yea it is pretty great. After seeing that style of getting a haircut, you can't help but think we're doing it wrong over here.

I'll try going to knockouts in a couple weeks and I'll report back how boring it is or not.

I think I remember an ad for a lady who has ads on this site. She advertised she did haircuts. I can't find old ad but I believe it was Madison Taylor.

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I think I remember an ad for a lady who has ads on this site. She advertised she did haircuts. I can't find old ad but I believe it was Madison Taylor.

Yes it was Maddie and it was genius especially when the salons were closed. 

On 10/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, nocoanon said:

I'll try going to knockouts in a couple weeks and I'll report back how boring it is or not.

Please let us know how it is! Just looked them up and they offer a variety of massages, wonder what those entail...

I’ve never been to knockouts but I’ll guarantee that you won’t get any extras in the massages.  Knockouts is a mainstream chain of salons that is totally legit...like Fantastic Sams. Except you can get a massage there.

16 hours ago, rodrod1 said:

https://denver.rubratings.com/174565

https://denver.rubratings.com/42976

Knockouts is just your typical barber shop. 

agreed. Went to knockouts a couple of times in Parker Rd several years ago because one of the ladies was pretty good. Stopped going after she quit because everyone else wasn’t that good at cutting my hair. Typical sports style barber shop for men like Sportclips. Nothing extra.