Eternallycurious

couple massage ???

14 posts in this topic

Hi, 

A couple of days back a friend of mine recommended us to get a full body couples massage. My wife curiously asked me later in the night what couples massage was about, the discussion that night ended with me telling her that i will gift her a couple's massage. She nervously mentioned i only want a women to touch me. Since my wife is very nervous about this we are looking for one who would understand the nuances and get us a confirtable and memorable time. Can you guys recommend someone?

the spa at the grand wailea resort in maui offers an AMAZING couples massage - on the veranda - overlooking the ocean...

we didn't want to leave....

I think part of the question here is...are you looking for a non-sensual couples massage or a FBSM for both of you?

On 9/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Eternallycurious said:

Looking for FBSM for both. 

I'm sure that be very easy to find through reviews,all you have to do is search fbsm

On 9/23/2020 at 0:52 AM, Eternallycurious said:

I'm sure the are a few FBSM ladies on TOB that would be willing to accommodate both of you.

Do a search on listings and reviews, select a lady that interests the both of you and contact the lady.

Be prepared to pass her screening requirements.

On 9/21/2020 at 5:22 PM, Eternallycurious said:

Hi, 

A couple of days back a friend of mine recommended us to get a full body couples massage. My wife curiously asked me later in the night what couples massage was about, the discussion that night ended with me telling her that i will gift her a couple's massage. She nervously mentioned i only want a women to touch me. Since my wife is very nervous about this we are looking for one who would understand the nuances and get us a confirtable and memorable time. Can you guys recommend someone?

So she DOES realize you’re both getting two beautiful women?!  Good on you brother!  🤞

On 9/22/2020 at 5:35 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

the spa at the grand wailea resort in maui offers an AMAZING couples massage - on the veranda - overlooking the ocean...

we didn't want to leave....

Aw I love that place! I miss traveling 

On 9/23/2020 at 0:52 AM, Eternallycurious said:

Emily Jordan.  Love that lady❤️

To Eternallycurious, did you go through with the couples massage?  If so, write a review...good or bad.

Im sure there others here on TOB that would be interested in getting a couples massage.

I could see something like this turning into a four handed massage for everybody. And what is better than that 😍