Mustang87

Sports Question?

15 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

So i'm not a big on sports but I do like a good game of foot ball !

I hear you and I used to be a huge NFL fan who really looked forward to opening day. But I've really lost interest in it lately and probably won't tune in this weekend. Maybe It's just me. But I hope you enjoy the game tonight.

If the Broncos  were playing, I’d watch. Since they aren’t, I’ll probably will flip back and forth between them, the Rockies and anything else I find I want to watch.

23 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If the Broncos  were playing, I’d watch. Since they aren’t, I’ll probably lay back and flip it back and forth, back and forth, back and forth,, rock-in-it hard as the Rockies and anything else I can find to play with.

#Ifixditforyou

So stoked for football tonight (and i'm a chiefs fan)!!

I just hope the NFL can safely maintain the season and prioritize the players health over profits should things start to go infectiously awry...

I'm more likely not going be able to watch tonight , But I like to kinda know what's going on so I have something to talk about with men lol  and I know nothing about football .. but I do like to pay footsies with ball's :D:D:D

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

I'm more likely not going be able to watch tonight , But I like to kinda know what's going on so I have something to talk about with men lol  and I know nothing about football .. but I do like to pay footsies with ball's :D:D:D

play footsies **  I fixed it lol  

Meanwhile, back at the original topic......

I've been a life long NFL fan. Dad got Broncos season tickets starting in 1962 (South stands). My son has those tickets now.  This year I just cant get fired up.  Maybe its sports fatigue. Maybe its reorienting priorities. Maybe it's all the distractions around the game. I dont know.......

Football today is fucking boring! There are so many rules that they should just have them play flag football. I grew up watching the "black and blue" division ... Bears, Packers, Vikings, Lions, etc. THAT was football.

So now that sports have returned how many of you out there are excited about them returning?

Do you watch them about the same as before pandemic?

More than pre-pandemic?    or

Less???

I've tried to get back into baseball but found after watching about 1/2 of 3 different games I've lost interest, figured football would be here soon and that is my sport...

Now football has completed it's second weekend and I haven't watched even half of either Broncos game (it used to be a full day of bronco action for me) yesterday I went out and worked in the yard with some music playing during the remainder of the game... priorities have shifted for me and I have to say I kind of like it!

When it comes to football before the pandemic I would have family over and BBQ. 

I ust to do fantasy football also..

Now I don't even watch the games.

I lost interest and I have better things to do with my time.

Working on training my little 10 week old puppy. 

Honestly I lost interest when things started getting political ON the field/court

Went to my brothers house, had brunch, watched the game and had a good time.

And didn’t feel like whining about anything!

The same as before. I watch when I feel like it.  Not a big deal if I don't. Watched the Cowboy game this week with my fam.  Had a great time.  

Even before the current political nonsense, I stopped watching sports and doing more enjoyable things.

I can't believe I wasted so many weekends.  I tried DVRing them to watch later.  Hell a 3hr game could be seen in 30 minutes and you miss nothing but blah blah from the announcers and a lot of standing around.