Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloeblue83

Crazy guy

13 posts in this topic

Started talking to someone about a appointment asked donations I tell him then he says how much for bj I said dont call me again I don't discuss anything plus he had no references so I googled his number a company I guess he owns came up. He said sense you wont see me I'm turning you into the police and u wont know when there coming.  I said please do I have no warrants and u solicited me while I was out running errands I have every copy of our text! Then i got kinda annoyed and said if u dont call them i will because I'm not going to get threatened with jail I'd rather watch you go for being so rude and fulgure! I may even call his company and complain.  Just tired of providers being victims to survive!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Started talking to someone about a appointment asked donations I tell him then he says how much for bj I said dont call me again I don't discuss anything plus he had no references so I googled his number a company I guess he owns came up. He said sense you wont see me I'm turning you into the police and u wont know when there coming.  I said please do I have no warrants and u solicited me while I was out running errands I have every copy of our text! Then i got kinda annoyed and said if u dont call them i will because I'm not going to get threatened with jail I'd rather watch you go for being so rude and fulgure! I may even call his company and complain.  Just tired of providers being victims to survive!!!!!

I'm sorry you had to experience this. Some guys' little head overrides their actual brain.

You can't fix stupid! :eek:

What an idiot making threats from a RW number.  There are some fucked up folks in this world.  I'm sorry you came in contact with one of them. 

Sorry @Chloeblue83 there seems to

be quite a few strange callers early fall, late summer and early spring time(at least for me). It is just a pattern i seem to notice on my end. 😣

It is very unfortunate that this seems to be the norm lately.  I get called every name in the book, guys get rude and disrespectful just because I screen my clients, donation  isn't what they want or just because things didn't go their way?! And to think that these people are trying to set up a date with you, it just completely blows my mind. I wonder if they'll ever realize that if they were to respond opposite things could be easier for them lol  sorry girl we are all right there with ya!

Edited by Madison Taylor
Oops

What a little bitch boy. Bet if you stooped to his level it’d scare the piss out of him. 

I am sure there are a million ideas to "get even", scare him etc. Some will sound fun. I would suggest......... let it go! Piss ants like this guy just are not worth, even the slightest, effort it would take to respond. He had his 45 seconds of "hard on" talking to you. Probably as good as it ever gets for him. 

Just my 2 cents worth. 

Chloe, as others have said, sorry this happened to you.  Some folks are just jerks who use threats to show they are "powerful".  I agree with oldtrucker...let it go and don't give him any more of your mind space.

Chloe, you dodged a bullet.  This type of guy is a person that does not respect women.  I hope you get his info out to the other ladies so they know who he is.

15 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I am sure there are a million ideas to "get even", scare him etc. Some will sound fun. I would suggest......... let it go! Piss ants like this guy just are not worth, even the slightest, effort it would take to respond. He had his 45 seconds of "hard on" talking to you. Probably as good as it ever gets for him. 

Just my 2 cents worth. 

plus avoiding contact with crazy is almost always a great idea.

OP sorry you had to deal with this .. but COVID has all the BS'ers  Out !

Man should see my call log of my last visit lol every dirt bag was out 

just the other day guy call's all he says is his name and says nice tits , I'm like really this is how you talk to women ?  Then I tell him learn some manners , where you brought up to talk to women this way ?.. then I hung up

Some guy text . ask for address 

I said really 

he side if I didn't give it he do a bad review on me .

me - go for it i'm not even in town , nor do you have appt with me 

he says i do ..lol

me no you don't im not in town 

he just kept going on and on 

So when I get threatened I just say go for it .

9 times out of 10 they are just trying to get you up set to force you to see them , never do it .

On 9/16/2020 at 1:54 AM, MyraGold said:

What a little bitch boy. Bet if you stooped to his level it’d scare the piss out of him. 

Agreed