Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just Jos

All Buildings Matter!

71 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Could be wrong, think he was agreeing with you

You could be right about that one. If so I’ll retract my snark. 

On your longer post; I won’t quote because of its length the 3rd point is probably one of the larger issues. You’re essentially telling people when and where they should protest. And if Black people have learned anything over the years (decades) is there is never an ok time, place, or reason for Us to protest or simply not stay in our place. Those athletes could pick a different time and would be immediately met with “shut up and play [insert sport].” And I know you’ve seen some variant of that comment here which definitely means it’s been shouted aloud to the public. 

Quick question(S) to you and anyone else; can you name any other events that play the national anthem? How did we get to the point of playing it during sporting events? If you’re at home watching and the anthem is played do you stop what you’re doing, find a flag, and salute for the duration? 

Jos, you definitely know how to stir the pot... ;)

I'm still stuck in the past when it comes to 9/11, because I remember it like it was yesterday, so bear with me...

9/11 and its aftermath--assorted facts:

-U.S. civilian/non-combatant casualties: 3000 (more or less, but the press likes a nice round number). RIP

-Iraqi civilian/non-combatant (men, women, children) casualties (you remember Iraq...The country that had nothing to do with 9/11, that the U.S. invaded in 2003 while using 9/11 and non-existent WMD's as a pretext for war): 150,000 - 1,000,000 depending on which official report you read. RIP

-Saudi Arabia (major oil supplier to the U.S., and where most of the hijackers as well as UBL were from) civilian/non-combatant casualties: 0.0

-U.S. soldiers dropped into the Iraq War meatgrinder: 4,424 killed. RIP. 31,952 wounded.

-U.S. Government contractor profits from Iraq War (including companies with close financial ties to the politicians who started the war): $138,000,000,000.00

-Exxon (U.S. Company) gross oil profits from Iraq fields since end of Iraq war: $967,432,500.00 PER YEAR

-Number of 9/11 hijackers from Afghanistan: 0.0

-Estimated wholesale value of mineable gold, lithium, and rare earth mineral deposits in Afghanistan: $3,000,000,000,000.00 (conservative)

-U.S. soldiers dropped into the Afghanistan meatgrinder, originally in pursuit of UBL/Al Qaeda (2001 - Present: yes, we're STILL there): 1,856 killed. RIP. 20,320 wounded.

-Afghani civilian/non-combatant (men, women, children) casualties resulting from War in Afghanistan (2001 - Present): 31,000 killed. RIP. 29,000 wounded.

-U.S. Government contractor profits from War in Afghanistan (including companies with close financial ties to the politicians who perpetuate the war): $2,000,000,000,000.00 (and counting).

Any time you wonder why our government does what it does, with respect to war and everything else, follow the $$$$$$.

"War is a racket." -Smedley D. Butler, Major General, USMC (ret.), Two-time winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

On your longer post; I won’t quote because of its length the 3rd point is probably one of the larger issues. You’re essentially telling people when and where they should protest. And if Black people have learned anything over the years (decades) is there is never an ok time, place, or reason for Us to protest or simply not stay in our place. Those athletes could pick a different time and would be immediately met with “shut up and play [insert sport].” And I know you’ve seen some variant of that comment here which definitely means it’s been shouted aloud to the public. 

Quick question(S) to you and anyone else; can you name any other events that play the national anthem? How did we get to the point of playing it during sporting events? If you’re at home watching and the anthem is played do you stop what you’re doing, find a flag, and salute for the duration? 

No, I am not. Protest anytime you want, beauty of a free country.  What I am saying is there are only two ways to accomplish major changes: force and consensus.  Force is extremely unlikely to work and is just plain wrong anyway.  But consensus means you have to obtain the support and sympathy of some of the folks that are not initially real hot on the idea.  Maybe only because their grasp of the problem is barely even surface only.  But they might be willing to listen. How are you going to succeed in getting their support - by insulting them at the git-go?  That is a stupid plan.  But if you want to, go ahead.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

No, I am not. Protest anytime you want, beauty of a free country.  What I am saying is there are only two ways to accomplish major changes: force and consensus.  Force is extremely unlikely to work and is just plain wrong anyway.  But consensus means you have to obtain the support and sympathy of some of the folks that are not initially real hot on the idea.  Maybe only because their grasp of the problem is barely even surface only.  But they might be willing to listen. How are you going to succeed in getting their support - by insulting them at the git-go?  That is a stupid plan.  But if you want to, go ahead.

You make it seem as though there haven’t been protest about police brutality, discrimination, and lack of accountability for decades. Literal decades with some of those people (I think you might be old enough) still alive today.  It’s not like this was the first approach. Marches, rallies, petitions, sit downs, conversations, explanations, videos show casing it, studies, lectures, you name it has been done. So then what’s left? That’s what I’m saying. Tell me exactly what’s left that hasn’t already been attempted that Black people still need to try to get attention. People are just pissed for the sake of being pissed. As if kneeling during the national anthem was the nuclear option and the only option ever explored.  And what’s even crazier is a military vet came up with the idea to kneel! Why aren’t all of you angered by kneeling talking about how the entire approach came to be? So damned we do, and sure as shit damned if we don’t.

7 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Finally a CIVIL post with a very good question. Seriously that IS a very good question raised as to why and how that became that way. I'm trying to think of any thing else the national anthem is played for and I'm coming up blank. The only thing I could think of is that it's used primarily in things that are competitive (sports/racing) as a sign of unity in middle of something that is a divider? Since it is competitive you are essentially being divided so the national anthem is in place to show that even though you are against each other you are still the same people outside of the competition aspect. At least that would be my take on the question without knowing the actual answer.

Thank you @gr8owl for a very civil and adult approach THESE responses are how things should be to actually enlighten and open things up to learn from each other, and the different experiences and views we all have. "If we do not learn from our past we are doomed to repeat it"

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I have no sympathy for the black community, they are their own worst enemy. Look at black on black crime, they kill each other like nobody's business. They are also Planned Parenthoods biggest customer. There are more black babies aborted in New York City, then born alive. 

They blindly follow the Democrats, when you had Democrat LBJ infamously saying once we pass the civil rights act, we'll have those n-words voting Democrat for 200 years. 

The Marxist BLM organization, and their white simps can fuck off. 

First off it’s just crime. Do you classify white on white crime as anything other? Which white on white accounts for about 85% of total crime committed against white people. Not much different across the board. 

Secondly, note white women use planned parenthood than anyone else. There’s an amazing Yale study about this, and actually many more. So would you like to talk about the crazy amount of white abortions? Even though abortions aren’t the number 1 reason for using planned parenthood. 

Third, and I’m going to put this as lightly as possible. Fuck. You. You racist piece of shit whose mother should’ve taken advantage of the services planned parenthood offers. This isn’t the first time you’ve said some out of bounds nonsense and it most assuredly won’t be your last. 

This thread is starting to take an ugly turn.  Things are being said that should not be said. 

I hope we all can rise above the ugliness that is starting to show here.

And before anyone thinks I am singling out any one person, I want to say that I am seeing posts from multiple guys that fall into the category of ugliness that I am referring to.

Edited by ilovewomen

11 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I have no sympathy for the black community, they are their own worst enemy. Look at black on black crime, they kill each other like nobody's business. They are also Planned Parenthoods biggest customer. There are more black babies aborted in New York City, then born alive. 

They blindly follow the Democrats, when you had Democrat LBJ infamously saying once we pass the civil rights act, we'll have those n-words voting Democrat for 200 years. 

What a surprise! In addition to being an ignorant, misogynistic asshole, Mr. Pink is also a racist. I am shocked, simply shocked.

8 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

You make it seem as though there haven’t been protest about police brutality, discrimination, and lack of accountability for decades. Literal decades with some of those people (I think you might be old enough) still alive today.  It’s not like this was the first approach. Marches, rallies, petitions, sit downs, conversations, explanations, videos show casing it, studies, lectures, you name it has been done. So then what’s left? That’s what I’m saying. Tell me exactly what’s left that hasn’t already been attempted that Black people still need to try to get attention. People are just pissed for the sake of being pissed. As if kneeling during the national anthem was the nuclear option and the only option ever explored.  And what’s even crazier is a military vet came up with the idea to kneel! Why aren’t all of you angered by kneeling talking about how the entire approach came to be? So damned we do, and sure as shit damned if we don’t.

Yes, I have been around quite some time.  And it is hugely frustrating that we even still have to be having these conversations.  Best that can be said is that compared to the institutionalized and government sanctioned policies of segregation and racism and totally stupid shit like a governor physically blocking a black girl from entering into a public school we have come a long way.  Laws that formalized and blessed racist bs and segregation were struck down and new ones enacted that were intended to create equality.  All well and good, but laws may force outward behavior but they alone cannot change hearts and attitudes.  Conversation, sincere efforts at understanding other people, actual efforts to understand history (including recent enough for old farts like me to remember vividly) all help push it forward.  But one thing at a time.  If you believe there are things that need changing in how we go about law enforcement, mental health, poverty etc. the best place to force change is locally.  City councils  control police operations, but council members are elected.  Get involved, recruit candidates that share your goals and vote like crazy, attend council meetings, demand change.  The bottom line is that as noted by a certain doctor on "Scrubs" people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling (link below).  I wish I had a magic solution but best I got is to never get discouraged and keep relentlessly pushing forward.  And yes even in the 60's the best way to advance black rights - equality - was a matter of dispute from the "burn the bitch to the ground" approach of the Black Panthers to the always peaceful of Martin Luther King.  I leave it to you to tell me which was the more successful at real change and impact.

As to the national anthem at sporting events, not surprisingly there are varying accounts but as best as I can tell the Star Spangled Banner was played during opening day games though the late 1800's but most seem to acknowledge it really caught on after the navy band played it during the 1918 world series with the first world war as the back drop and to rally patriotic sentiment.  It was not adopted as the "National Anthem" until 1931 and gained greatly in stature in the run up to getting into the second world war.  At its core has always been patriotic pride toward country and freedom.  But yeah, it was written in war, about war, gained popularity during war ........... and that is why the occasional push to replace it with America the Beautiful.  Not a top ten fight in my book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgvYPVdXE

22 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

What a surprise! In addition to being an ignorant, misogynistic asshole, Mr. Pink is also a racist. I am shocked, simply shocked.

He is professional grade at trolling and getting people to rise to his bait like hungry trout to a caddis hatch, which two so far have and he is laughing his ass off over morning coffee. Always best to let everyone speak freely so you know what you are dealing with and not get distracted.  If ya got no game, no argument just get the other side so pissed they can't see straight is a brutally successful strategy (hmmm who perfected it lately?) only if everybody falls for it.  Don't.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

This thread is starting to take an ugly turn.  Things are being said that should not be said. 

I hope we all can rise above the ugliness that is starting to show here.

And before anyone thinks I am singling out any one person, I want to say that I am seeing posts from multiple guys that fall into the category of ugliness that I am referring to.

Best place for ugliness is out in the bright light of day.  Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.  Sometimes adults have ugly conversations on the way to changing things for the better.  You can always just block the thread.

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

Best place for ugliness is out in the bright light of day.  Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.  Sometimes adults have ugly conversations on the way to changing things for the better.  You can always just block the thread.

Martin was the most hated man in America for peacefully protesting. He was beaten, hosed, arrested, and most of all assassinated for peacefully protesting. And towards the end of his life began to approach a more militant mindset as things were too slow to change, and if I’m being honest I wish he would’ve taken up arms. 

As for Mr Pink and my comment to him. I wasn’t angered. He can laugh all he wants and that’s fine, but you, and so many others should stop dismissing his derisively, racist comments. While he’s blunt about it he’s still parroting what so many others here try to “eloquently” slide in while masquerading as civil. So I’ll ignore whatever is needed but a racist comment in a thread around the juxtaposition of racial bias is not the place to turn a blind eye for the sake of “not feeding the troll.” 

And it’s a wonderful why Black people are so angry. Well, it’s no wonder to the Black community. 

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Yes, I have been around quite some time.  And it is hugely frustrating that we even still have to be having these conversations.  Best that can be said is that compared to the institutionalized and government sanctioned policies of segregation and racism and totally stupid shit like a governor physically blocking a black girl from entering into a public school we have come a long way.  Laws that formalized and blessed racist bs and segregation were struck down and new ones enacted that were intended to create equality.  All well and good, but laws may force outward behavior but they alone cannot change hearts and attitudes.  Conversation, sincere efforts at understanding other people, actual efforts to understand history (including recent enough for old farts like me to remember vividly) all help push it forward.  But one thing at a time.  If you believe there are things that need changing in how we go about law enforcement, mental health, poverty etc. the best place to force change is locally.  City councils  control police operations, but council members are elected.  Get involved, recruit candidates that share your goals and vote like crazy, attend council meetings, demand change.  The bottom line is that as noted by a certain doctor on "Scrubs" people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling (link below).  I wish I had a magic solution but best I got is to never get discouraged and keep relentlessly pushing forward.  And yes even in the 60's the best way to advance black rights - equality - was a matter of dispute from the "burn the bitch to the ground" approach of the Black Panthers to the always peaceful of Martin Luther King.  I leave it to you to tell me which was the more successful at real change and impact.

As to the national anthem at sporting events, not surprisingly there are varying accounts but as best as I can tell the Star Spangled Banner was played during opening day games though the late 1800's but most seem to acknowledge it really caught on after the navy band played it during the 1918 world series with the first world war as the back drop and to rally patriotic sentiment.  It was not adopted as the "National Anthem" until 1931 and gained greatly in stature in the run up to getting into the second world war.  At its core has always been patriotic pride toward country and freedom.  But yeah, it was written in war, about war, gained popularity during war ........... and that is why the occasional push to replace it with America the Beautiful.  Not a top ten fight in my book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgvYPVdXE

That pretty informative as I was able to learn something new. And as far as history goes I learned recently maybe a month or so ago from someone who grew up in Kentucky ("a slave state" as he called it) that there are a lot of things they was thought in school about things like american history (like the civil war era for example) that those of us out here in colorado never even heard before. So I would bring up that if you grew up learning one thing was in a way "brainwashed" to believe this version, is it really YOUR fault for not knowing the other half of the story? As they say "history is written by the victors", so in a lot of cases aren't we only given/tought HALF of the whole story. So that is why having an educated discussion and being patient with those that THINK they know the whole story but actually dont should be important. I understand that outspoken people feel strongly they are right but until someone brings hostility in why have the hostility at all. Again thank you gr8owl for coming into the conversation with a different and more educational approach, that to me is something that is very valuable whether it is the whole truth or half truth at least it actually contributes to helping educate someone that may not know even the tiniest piece of info that could sway their opinion one way or the other. Because not everyone is on the extreme towards one side or the other.

On 9/16/2020 at 0:54 PM, JoDoe27 said:

Oh no I read it just fine and while it’s unfortunate you lost your son it has nothing to do with the conversation. As unfortunate as your loss is your usage of it (my half black biological son and how he was murdered) serves as another distraction/misdirection so many of you make. Also, please stop with why Al Sharpton does anything. That man really hurt all you whites guys like that.

Actually the how he passed has a lot to do with this conversation,you just couldn't get it. That said,I'll bet you didn't even take a second to google up the deaths I mentioned.all of which were cases of black police officers killing unarmed white people. Its also easy to find cases of black cops killing unarmed black people.But Al Sharpton never protests those, nope,he only comes out to stroke racial hate when a white police officer kills a black man. Sharpton is no Martin Luther King (a man I respect greatly )

As far as Black Lives Matter is concerned.History shows that that really started with the Underground Railroad that smuggled slaves from the south to the north,when Lincoln freed the slaves and progress on equality ended for too long of a spell after he was assassinated ,giving rise to the disgusting KKK . Growing up in the1950s and 1960s,I never understood why anyone would judge anyone by the color of their skin ,creed,age or gender. Still don't understand why today, even though I've seen way too much racism on all sides of the fence.  (This is where you will disagree,although you've never walked a mile in my shoes..and that is no distraction/misdirection ).   I applauded the passage of the Civil Rights in the 1960s as well as Dr Kings peaceful demonstrations vs today's riots.  (As a distraction you love so much,as with the Watts riots before ,why does anyone actually think destruction of property is a good way to demonstrate ? In Denver ,LA,NYC ,etc. Black owners moaned when blacks destroyed their businesses,you should have watched C-Span ). Yes,Black Lives Matter,but so do all lives, but you won't gt that as you are too wrapped up in racial hate,as your "hurt all you white guys" statement made clear.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:46 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Actually, the majority of people who died were white.  Also, the majority of people who died were men.  It might explain why certain groups of people have empathy for 9/11 victims and very little empathy for the black community and what they're fighting for.

So you're saying that all the deaths and destruction in the wake of George Floyds needless and horrible death are necessary ?

Do you ever read someone’s shitty ass opinions and think “God damn, I wish I could Unfuck you” or is that just me? 🤣  Who woulda thought a properly placed pun would send so many off Deep end? 
JoeDoe - I love you. 
Im not coming back to this thread bc it’s nonsensical, hurtful and just plain fucked up. I still stand behind my “joke” though. And now that I know it ruffled so many feathers I will be putting it on a tee shirt! Xo 

Just now, JRWolfe said:

So you're saying that all the deaths and destruction in the wake of George Floyds needless and horrible death are necessary ?

93% of all BLM protests have been peaceful. That 7% also takes into account the destruction of those precious statues you all cling to.  You talk of MLK but he was ok with riots and looting. I don’t know why you guys overlook that aspect. Do you know why he understood and condoned rioting?

Unless your son was killed unjustly by police, his image and character slandered, and he didn’t necessarily deserve to be killed for something petty by those in law enforcement, and then those officers got off THEN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONVERSATION.  

Don’t @ me again Or do. I’m done with you. And don’t send me some long ranting email either. 

On 9/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, Mr.Pink said:

That's a fuckn idiotic statement!  ...  

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

"The victims of 9/11 were of many colors,religions , ages and genders.

I was saying I'm not surprised at your perception.  My perception was quite different.  3/4 were white. 3/4 were male. 

"1/4 of the Victims of 9/11 were of many colors, religions, ages, and genders." 

Perception?

On 9/16/2020 at 3:59 AM, JRWolfe said:

Its insensitive to hear that only one race's lives matter.  The pain and trauma of a sudden and unexpected death knows more than one color of skin . My first fiancee was killed by a drunk driver three days before our wedding day. My  half black biological son was murdered. The victims of 9/11 were of many colors,religions , ages and genders.

It is willful ignorance to pretend that is what it means. 

Sincere sympathy regarding your first fiancée and son, but neither has anything to do with the topic at hand.

5 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Im not coming back to this thread bc it’s nonsensical, hurtful and just plain fucked up. I still stand behind my “joke” though. And now that I know it ruffled so many feathers I will be putting it on a tee shirt! Xo 

LMAO, you don't have the cajones to take criticism from the guys who don't blindly kiss your ass. GTFO

On 9/16/2020 at 0:00 PM, JRWolfe said:

That said..google up the police shootings of  Ricky Ellsworth , Justine Ruszczyk  Damond ,Freddy Gray ,William Bowers ,and Dillon Taylor. Ask yourself why Al Sharpton didn't protest those killings.  (They barely got press coverage )    Then ask your naive self.

More willful ignorance and misdirection.  Do black cops occasionally kill white "suspects". Of course. The issue is the rate at which these things happen as compared to the population and to the number of encounters, etc.  If you have even the most basic knowledge of math, logic and statistics you KNOW there is a problem.  Just another variation of the "yeah but Hillary" defense.  Really gets old and solves nothing.  How about a real discussion?  Can we get to the point of honestly discussing the root causes of those problems?  I still say there is plenty of fault on both sides, but this misdirection, denial, name calling by both sides, etc. will never solve anything.

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Do you ever read someone’s shitty ass opinions and think “God damn, I wish I could Unfuck you” or is that just me? 🤣  Who woulda thought a properly placed (and too brilliant for the audience apparently!!) pun would send so many off Deep end? 
JoeDoe - I love you. 

blue - can i get one!!??!!

13 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

What a pathetic county we live in when facts are considered racist. 

Perhaps time to relocate if it is so pathetic (bw there is an r in country).  Since I am sure from your comments that you are all in with "law and order" may i suggest the top countries where law and order is vigorously enforced: Saudi Arabia, China, Iran, Indonesia, North Korea.  I am sure you would be deliriously happy in any of them. B)

On 9/17/2020 at 10:19 AM, JoDoe27 said:

Martin was the most hated man in America for peacefully protesting. He was beaten, hosed, arrested, and most of all assassinated for peacefully protesting. And towards the end of his life began to approach a more militant mindset as things were too slow to change, and if I’m being honest I wish he would’ve taken up arms. 

As for Mr Pink and my comment to him. I wasn’t angered. He can laugh all he wants and that’s fine, but you, and so many others should stop dismissing his derisively, racist comments. While he’s blunt about it he’s still parroting what so many others here try to “eloquently” slide in while masquerading as civil. So I’ll ignore whatever is needed but a racist comment in a thread around the juxtaposition of racial bias is not the place to turn a blind eye for the sake of “not feeding the troll.” 

And it’s a wonderful why Black people are so angry. Well, it’s no wonder to the Black community. 

I simply choose not to let his bullshit divert my eyes from the real issues and solutions.  Regardless of whether he is sincere, trolling or both he will never be part of the solution unless his attitude changes so, ............. better to just ignore than get mired down by.

Joe, you seem to think I keep telling you not to be angry.  No, I am not.  Fully understand the anger.  I am simply saying if you allow anger to guide your actions and divert your focus you will be less effective in obtaining your goals.  Getting you so pissed you can't think straight and so you make mistakes is a tactic - do not fall for it.

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

LMAO, you don't have the cajones to take criticism from the guys who don't blindly kiss your ass. GTFO

Are you retarded? You think I don’t know the demographic here? I wasn’t looking for ass kisses honey plus the fellas pay me to allow them  to do that anyways 😘 

35 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Are you retarded?   Yes, he is!

On 9/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, Mr.Pink said:

The most ignorant, racist, inflammatory stupidity. He just wants to stir the pot. I ignore him the majority of the time, because he adds no value to this board.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, Mr.Pink said:

That was a stupid AF analogy. 

I agree Mr. Pink. You're stupid as fuck.

10 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Since I am sure from your comments that you are all in with "law and order" may i suggest the top countries where law and order is vigorously enforced: Saudi Arabia, China, Iran, Indonesia, North Korea.  

Though some of those countries have Democratic in their name, they are far from that. So that isn't the " law and order "that we are wanting here.  When someone is allowed to loot and burn out anyone's business. Then there is no law and order. What is lost is the long hours someone has put into that business. Missing out on family time, vacations,  parties, a visit with one of the ladies here, etc. So that they can own their own business. That is never covered by insurance. When insurance doesn't cover the total cost, then these mobs have stolen years of these business owners lives. What I mean is, if these riots have burnt your home and contents to the ground. Insurance only covered so much. Say you were shorted $80,000. How long must you work to be able to take that home after taxes and living expenses are taken out. I am sure a few years. In the mean time you are homeless and have to start from scratch. That is how I look at any riots. No matter who or what they are protesting for.  It is your right to protest peacefully. I have no problem with that. Here in KC we have a park where anyone with a cause, can go and protest peacefully.  Once it has deteriorated from that, law and order needs to be re-established. I really don't care at that point, how it is established.

The towers were taken out by religous fanatics that hate our way of life. They would deny women a right to vote, go to school, own property, drive cars, etc. The Taliban would have taken providers out and executed them in the middle of a soccer field. This is why we remember 9/11. These fanatics did this to us  in our own home.  Now our own streets are occupued by people who want to burn down police stations and court houses. They want to defund the very  police,  who you would call if you needed help. Change our way of life and replace it with what?  This is the question that  should concern us all.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:10 AM, JoDoe27 said:

You talk of MLK but he was ok with riots and looting. I don’t know why you guys overlook that aspect. Do you know why he understood and condoned rioting?

How old are you ? Dr King was never ok with riots and looting.

protestvriot.jpg