Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maclovin

Texts via VIP for Provider Verification

5 posts in this topic

Business was good. I retired early and we moved to a location with no cell service. Consequently, when reviewing what brings value to my life, I ditched the cell phone. Instead I rely on a Garmin Inreach Mini. If I get into trouble in the backcountry I have comm and can get assistance. Two way conversations are very cumbersome.

Not having a cell phone has been a limiter for me with some providers.

Question for providers: Are services like Google Voice acceptable? Or is it too anonymous.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Maclovin

may I suggest taking to a companion who is "newbie" friendly and be sure to explain your situation. I can understand why some people don't have cell phones. 

9 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

may I suggest taking to a companion who is "newbie" friendly and be sure to explain your situation. I can understand why some people don't have cell phones. 

There are plenty of ladies who wouldn't mind this at all. If you don't try it, you'll never know! 

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Ever since I went down the road of being cell phoneless I am amazed when I look around, and see how glued people are to their devices.

one of the companies that I was involved with was a tech start-up. One night we all went out to dinner. The engineers, who were sitting across the table from one another, were FaceTiming

each other,

On 9/7/2020 at 11:36 AM, Maclovin said:

Question for providers: Are services like Google Voice acceptable? Or is it too anonymous.

A lot of providers I know, do not like google voice or text app numbers because it is to easy to get burned by someone with a disposable number. Maybe if you offered a deposit the women would feel more comfortable?