Newoldbull

Enhanced vs natural

28 posts in this topic

I haven't been on the boards forum for awhile because of this crazy world we are living in now. I  am deciding to get back to normal. I am wondering what everybody's opinion on enhanced vs natural is. I prefer natural because there is nothing better than a nice set of D cups at your hand and mouths reach. I even like the smaller  assets because of the natural feel of it. I have been with women with enhanced but it's not the same to me. Just wanting to know what everybody thinks. Hope I'm not offending any of the ladies of TOB 

Just to make it clear. I have had a great time with ladies with enhanced. I wasn't blessed with a 8 inch tool and some ladies aren't blessed with D cups. We just do what we have to do.

I grew up with the mantra of “more than a mouthful is wasted”.  I’ve never found that breasts play a significant role in determining who I find attractive. So I guess my preference is natural but certainly not a deterrent towards the beautiful enhanced ladies.  

While a set of enhanced will catch my eye, nothing is like the feel of naturals.  Size doesn't matter to me.  Some enhanced are close to natural feeling, while others are hard and cold to the touch. 

While I probably lean towards naturals, I have enjoyed some very well done man-mades! :P

One of life's great pleasures, is that tits come with a person attached. All things being equal, I'll take natural. All things are rarely equal. 

I love the way that enhanced breasts look and sometimes I am a bit jealous that boobs that size can stand up on their own lol. I have very huge natural breasts that I love and find beautiful but they don't stand up on their own! Having said that I have felt fake boobs on other women and they do tend to feel a bit harder than natural ones, but they sure look nice! 

17 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I haven't been on the boards forum for awhile because of this crazy world we are living in now. I  am deciding to get back to normal. I am wondering what everybody's opinion on enhanced vs natural is. I prefer natural because there is nothing better than a nice set of D cups at your hand and mouths reach. I even like the smaller  assets because of the natural feel of it. I have been with women with enhanced but it's not the same to me. Just wanting to know what everybody thinks. Hope I'm not offending any of the ladies of TOB 

Definitely not an offensive post.  My natural breast size is 32A and they were perfect, however they didn't fit my appetite for big breasts. 350ccs did the trick and I've been obsessed with them ever since.  Just like I love all different shapes and sizes of dicks, the same goes with breasts. As a woman who is crazy about them all, its hard for me to understand men's different preferences.  Women and breasts in all their forms make me melt like butter.  I know our brains work much differently than men though. 

1 hour ago, Marilyn Desire said:

I love the way that enhanced breasts look and sometimes I am a bit jealous that boobs that size can stand up on their own lol. I have very huge natural breasts that I love and find beautiful but they don't stand up on their own! Having said that I have felt fake boobs on other women and they do tend to feel a bit harder than natural ones, but they sure look nice! 

Our boobs she have a show down lol  I wish mine still stand up like they did 20 years ago ..:P

5 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

How about some natural 38ff's?

OMG perfect! I love more than a mouthful!!

5 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

IMO, enhanced look nice in clothing. Yours unleashed out of the bra are wonderful, beautiful, and real! I love to give TLC to big natural boobs:wub:!

I’m natural with a lift and love them, but some of my girlfriends are enhanced, and I love playing with them too. Guess I’m Switzerland.BOOBS...... kinda like them all. 

It depends on the lady wearing them, I have experienced naturals that are fantastic and also enhanced that are out of this world. I like them all and the important thing is the lady is comfortable with them.

17 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Our boobs she have a show down lol  :P

I'll volunteer to be a neutral judge. :P

I do like looking at all boobs and play time with them and a nice mouth full is fun MM or real !!

I get asked all the time are thos real / I say real nice !!

I like every size boobs but much prefer them to be all naturals..... enhanced look very nice with cloths on but to me the feel of naturals are usually better and I dont like to see the scar underneath from the surgery to be honest, if i can't tell they are fake then as far as I know they are real lol.... of course there is no judgment because if they look good and the lady is comfortable and confident in herself with what she has (real or fake) then it doesn't really matter much does it?

i like all women (regardless of natural or enhanced boobs). I especially like the women who like me back! :D

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

i like all women (regardless of natural or enhanced boobs). I especially like the women who like me back! :D

I love all parts of a womans body but I must say I'm a big fan of big firm naturals. But you wouldn't catch me refusing to have a tryst with a lady who has enhanced or smaller assets. Salute to all you beautiful women out there.

I have never been a fan of big breasts.  Big naturals, in my view, are preferable to enhanced.  Several years ago there was a knock-out red head (can't remember her name ..... old timers disease :) ) that had beautiful natural 32 -24 b's.  I enjoyed her company very much.  She had an enhancement done, and while she and I still had a very nice time together, it was "different" . She changed names and either retired or left the area, I liked the natural her much more.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:15 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Definitely not an offensive post.  My natural breast size is 32A and they were perfect, however they didn't fit my appetite for big breasts. 350ccs did the trick and I've been obsessed with them ever since.  Just like I love all different shapes and sizes of dicks, the same goes with breasts. As a woman who is crazy about them all, its hard for me to understand men's different preferences.  Women and breasts in all their forms make me melt like butter.  I know our brains work much differently than men though. 

I always knew my wife was smarter than me. I guess I was lucky, she never figured that out.😉

She probably did.  She's a smart woman and never let on. 😂😂😂

It's the woman behind the breasts that makes them look hot!!! Seriously, it is the truth...It's how confident she is when she caries her bundle of love! 

I admit I am a boob guy.  But I'm also an ass guy.  And a woman guy. :)

More than anything, I like fit, and beyond that, I love the variety and the fact that each person is their own person.  Ideally?  Sure, big boobs.  But a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, and the details beyond that don't really matter.

Do men like enhanced boobs or do men like natural boobs?

Men like blowjobs.

It's a function of the total package.  However, if we are going to segment body parts, there is nothing like a firm set of natural DD cups.  Especially if attached to a fit, enthusiastic and willing owner....

I was never really a boob guy.  I like them all and have seen all types.  It is the person carrying them that matters the most that is the most attractive to me. 

On 9/8/2020 at 0:21 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It's the woman behind the breasts that makes them look hot!!! Seriously, it is the truth...It's how confident she is when she caries her bundle of love! 

100% right :D