Marilyn Desire

Cash App Tutorial

53 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2021 at 11:43 AM, Marilyn Desire said:

What kind of error are you getting, or are you getting an error at all? I tried to send what bitcoin I do have to one of my other places I advertise at, and this is the error I got. What is means is you cannot send the bitcoin unless you have a minimum of like 37 dollars or something in bitcoin. This has never been an issues before so it must be a new thing. I typically only use coinbase to purchase and send bitcoin because its much easier to do once you get verified. 

Screenshot_20210531-123608_Cash App.jpg

my 'error' was pretty much just a black screen and wouldn't allow me to put in the amount i want to send or to where or anything, but i contacted support and it's fixed now :)

On 9/5/2020 at 6:16 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Did it last month. I will attempt to do it again in the middle of this month.  I think the biggest problem for me is that I like “tangible” and feeling the debit card as well as  plugging in my debit card into TOB Billing felt normal to me. Also hard to factor in the exchange of money transfer from dollars to bitcoin. This will get easier I am sure... not sure when? Thank goodness for humor! 

Darling, Cash is KING.

Always and forever, just saying...

2 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Darling, Cash is KING.

Cash is King! Very true! Also, being able to navigate on a website. paying for a monthly advertising ad without a bunch of crazy manovers would sure be nice! Having to transfer your money three times before paying for an ad is a bit insane! Yet, this is what us ladies must do every month the Backpage bust did a number on us all! Now we are all even more coocoo for coco puffs!!!! @sparkey600

2 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Darling, Cash is KING.

Last time I physically paid for an ad was 2005 I think? What I mean by physical is get in my car and drive to the place for the Oyster ads back in those days. Cash was truly King back then! I still had to show an ID every time. Yet to me, that was tangible!!!! Old school style! 

On 10/2/2021 at 2:39 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Last time I physically paid for an ad was 2005 I think? What I mean by physical is get in my car and drive to the place for the Oyster ads back in those days. Cash was truly King back then! I still had to show an ID every time. Yet to me, that was tangible!!!! Old school style! 

Anyone who knows me knows I'm kind of and "old school guy" I get what you are saying non the less baby girl!

On 10/3/2021 at 10:48 PM, sparkey600 said:

Anyone who knows me knows I'm kind of and "old school guy" I get what you are saying non the less baby girl!

Thank you, @sparkey600 💋💋💋💋💋

On 3/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Hello there cash app and venmo are used by a lot of providers myself included. The good thing about these two apps is that you can create an account without using your personal information, and you can also keep your payments private so no one else sees them. For example for your name and or username you can use whatever you want, ex. John Doe. As far as them working with gift cards I'm not sure how that works. I'm pretty sure  you have to have an eligible debit, or credit card, or bank account linked to the account. No one has access to that info except you and Venmo. All the receiver sees is who sent the payment, how much it was for and a message if the sender provided one. Personally I prefer Venmo and cash app over PayPal, but cash is always king! So I guess it's just whatever your most comfortable with. As far as bank statements go, it will show up on your account as venmo and a partial name of who you sent it to. Same as cashapp.

While doing a little more research on my Cash App I learned that before you can add money to Cash App from a credit card you have to first like your Cash App to a bank account or debit card that is linked to a back.  Do you happen to know what happens when you link your App to your bank?  I'm guessing the bank would send a notice out that the account has been linked to Cash App.  Can anyone confirm that?  Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

While doing a little more research on my Cash App I learned that before you can add money to Cash App from a credit card you have to first like your Cash App to a bank account or debit card that is linked to a back.  Do you happen to know what happens when you link your App to your bank?  I'm guessing the bank would send a notice out that the account has been linked to Cash App.  Can anyone confirm that?  Thank you.

Well you don't get notified that it has been linked at all through email or your bank if that's what your asking. It just tells you in the app. Additionally you can also use a credit card and not a bank. Recently I created a cash app account for my mom so I could easily send her money. She does not have a bank account so we skipped that part and just got her a cash app card instead. The cash app card was mailed to her and when I send her money to cash app it just goes to her cash app card and she can use it like a debit card with no bank. This was the easiest way for us. The only reason you need to link a bank, debit or credit card is if you either want to send money to someone using cashapp or deposit money into your bank account after you receive money through cashapp. I know that's a long explanation, but long story short I have never gotten a notification that I linked a bank or debit card on cash app.

49 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

Well you don't get notified that it has been linked at all through email or your bank if that's what your asking. It just tells you in the app. Additionally you can also use a credit card and not a bank. Recently I created a cash app account for my mom so I could easily send her money. She does not have a bank account so we skipped that part and just got her a cash app card instead. The cash app card was mailed to her and when I send her money to cash app it just goes to her cash app card and she can use it like a debit card with no bank. This was the easiest way for us. The only reason you need to link a bank, debit or credit card is if you either want to send money to someone using cashapp or deposit money into your bank account after you receive money through cashapp. I know that's a long explanation, but long story short I have never gotten a notification that I linked a bank or debit card on cash app.

Great information. Thank you.

On 1/13/2022 at 4:45 PM, Bit Banger said:

Have folks been following the new reporting requirements for cash apps.  Anything more than $600/yr of deposits is now reported to the IRS as income.

^^^This is for commercial transactions, it is a bit more complicated than just receiving $600/yr.  The ladies need to be mindful how they categorize their business on apps like Venmo or create an alternate name, and just keep it as a personal account. Then mark the transactions as between friends/family. For many women, they already report their income, and P411 has a wonderful accountant to help the women be on the record with their income.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/irs-isnt-taxing-your-venmo-transactions.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/venmo-paypal-zelle-must-report-600-transactions-irs-rcna11260

https://www.irs.gov/payments/general-faqs-on-new-payment-card-reporting-requirements

I've been trying to figure out how the 3rd party apps separate commercial from private transactions.  The NBC link Caressa provided gives a hint.

"'Users should select Goods and Services whenever they are sending money to another user to purchase an item, like a couch from a local ad listing or concert tickets, or paying for a service,' PayPal said."

Basically you are at the mercy of the person sending the funds to classify the transaction properly.  Not using these apps myself, I have no idea what the defaults are. As many have said, this is not a new tax, just a change in reporting.

Edited by Bit Banger

FEES

You shouldn't be paying more then 2% to purchase bitcoin and 2% to send. If you are please reach out to us.

If when you're sending bitcoin as payment the fees are in excess of 2% WAIT and send when the demand is lower. Do not pay exorbitant fees.

Coinbase is charging 3% to buy and send

a lot of people are struggling with cryptocurrency involving cash app to get to buy bitcoin. Follow these steps and it will help you!

https://youtu.be/wXD5nId3UcA

oh! my bad the app is not available in Germany, can someone help me in it? 

On 12.3.2022 at 10:35 AM, Johnny Shakes said:

wow, Thank you so much 

Thanks a lot, really helped me!

On 9/3/2020 at 11:59, Marilyn Desire said:

Здравствуйте, многие люди борются с криптовалютой, используя приложение для наличных денег, чтобы купить биткойны. Следуйте этим шагам, и это поможет вам!

https://youtu.be/wXD5nId3UcA

Unfortunately, this video is no longer available

I've  been trying for hours please pm me 

Edited by khloesworld711