username

Providers for older dudes

19 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Any names of providers that are a little more patient with older gentlemen ?

I guess they would be non clock watchers.

Any recommendations ?

I would look for the mature providers (over 40), there are several on this board and they are fantastic.

Sunshine-9223

she has a clean nice Incall. She is super sweet and safe.  She is available early morning until late afternoon.  Great lady.

48 minutes ago, average1 said:

If you mean "going over time" as being more patient, it would be better to book a longer session with the lady.  I am an older gent and have found many ladies here who are patient and caring with an older guy like me.  With that being said, I never want to overstay my welcome because that is not fair to the lady.

8 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

Please don't take offense to this, but if you know you need a certain amount of time for a session you need to book it. You can't expect a provider to just give you more time because you need it and did not book more. Im sure there are tons of providers who see older gentlemen but they will expect to be compensated for their time based on their rates.

This is important information. Overstaying one's time is unacceptable. If you need two hours, schedule two hours. It's that simple.

That said, there are several women, on this board, who are patient, kind, and generous, who can help you achieve satisfaction. Reviews are very useful.

Goes for any age of a gent , if you know you will need more time then you should take that in Consideration when booking 

And don't expect when your booked time is up to stay over the time and not Compensate her for the time you go over or ask if you can stay longer  make sure you compensate . 

I am an "older gentleman". I learned a long time ago to book multi hour appointments when I chose to play. I am an old school romantic to begin with. Conversation, teasing, foreplay are vital to the enjoyment of my play time with her. As well as a wind down and  cuddle time afterward. I am careful to chose ladies who approach playtime the same way. I assure you, there are plenty of fun, patient ladies on this board who will give you everything you want and need if you allow them the opportunity. Don't cheat yourself, or her for that matter. Book an appointment that allows enough time for the finer things in "twilight time" to develop naturally.  

On 9/2/2020 at 10:20 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Please don't take offense to this, but if you know you need a certain amount of time for a session you need to book it. You can't expect a provider to just give you more time because you need it and did not book more. Im sure there are tons of providers who see older gentlemen but they will expect to be compensated for their time based on their rates.

Ran this through my BOINK DECODER RING and this was the result. “Get your tired old ass to the gym, drink some Boost, get a butt lift, take a 😴 and  

bring the bling!!!

Doing your homework is a must! I agree,while  looking for a  companion.

Not likely known before TCB, seems he is asking for MSOG

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

If you know you need more than 1 hour, you should book a longer appointment. As an older gentleman, I know that some older men have a more difficult time achieving success and need more time than a younger guy.  Maybe the little blue pill will help you in that regard.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:25 PM, lustybustygina said:

the Mature  do have it ..

Even no I am not mature. LOL Gina is right. It just depends on the provider whether they are chatty Cathy or they are Just having a good time. I know plenty of providers That are definitely not clockwatchers if their schedule is open.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:40 AM, ilovewomen said:

If you know you need more than 1 hour, you should book a longer appointment. As an older gentleman, I know that some older men have a more difficult time achieving success and need more time than a younger guy.  Maybe the little blue pill will help you in that regard.

Or the shot 🙃

I’m a older guy and now I need less time.  A 3 minute session would work for me!

Older men are  more fun and know more I feel ...  

Just don't be lazy ..I want some damn action :P

On 9/6/2020 at 6:29 PM, tide32 said:

Ran this through my BOINK DECODER RING 

We need more of those DECODER rings