boulderclimber303

Molly Taylor from Eros

13 posts in this topic

Molly Taylor 206-400-8369
Colorado Companion

Can anyone find something I couldn't find? I've got nothing, nada from a search.... for some reason I can't google image search photos from Eros...? Anyway, I've been screwed (unfortunately not literally) by 2 providers on Eros lately so I'm a little slow to try again without more research. 

Help? Please?

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/6266052.htm?cat=6209

3 hours ago, boulderclimber303 said:

Molly Taylor 206-400-8369
Colorado Companion

Can anyone find something I couldn't find? I've got nothing, nada from a search.... for some reason I can't google image search photos from Eros...? Anyway, I've been screwed (unfortunately not literally) by 2 providers on Eros lately so I'm a little slow to try again without more research. 

Help? Please?

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/6266052.htm?cat=6209

Eros disabled the feature.  However there is a way (always a way!!) to search the images, it is just a pain in the ass.  Take a screen shot (prnt scr on keyboard), save as jpeg, re-open the jpeg, crop down to just the photo of interest, save cropped photo as jpeg, open chrome, go to google home, click images, click upload, select the last saved jpeg and .......... presto, image searched.  I only did one that produced no result and well, ..............................teach a man to fish. :)

I would agree the metric measurements only are a bad sign, as is the language/spelling that smells like English is second language, but what usually concerns me is ZERO result for phone number search. On the other hand Eros shows the profile as "verified".  Perhaps a lady that advertises there could enlighten as to how verified verified is lol.

or with Firefox, right click anywhere on the page except the pics, then save page as

Edited by JungleGeorge

Actually you don't have to go through any of that. Simply right click on the pic of the girl you want to search from the main page - of all the girls. It will allow the google search from there, just not within the individuals profile/ad.

2 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

Actually you don't have to go through any of that. Simply right click on the pic of the girl you want to search from the main page - of all the girls. It will allow the google search from there, just not within the individuals profile/ad.

Actually if you want to check more than the one pic on main page, yes you do.

Just an FYI for ya'll. I was feeling adventurous the other night and TOFTT with Molly. Typical Russian provider (or at least my typical experience). Upscale hotel,  Shower first, everything is covered even though they claim GFE, and just a little bit more than 3G...... Is she the girl in the pics? Possibly, but not definitely. Most likely just a very similar looking person..... Just as I've found in the past. 

21 hours ago, boulderclimber303 said:

Just an FYI for ya'll. I was feeling adventurous the other night and TOFTT with Molly. Typical Russian provider (or at least my typical experience). Upscale hotel,  Shower first, everything is covered even though they claim GFE, and just a little bit more than 3G...... Is she the girl in the pics? Possibly, but not definitely. Most likely just a very similar looking person..... Just as I've found in the past. 

If she looks similar that is not a bad looking woman to be similar to.

The collarbone tattoo would be hard to fake. So, with much deferential respect, was she the same girl?

The girl I saw had no tattoos, I guess I didn't study these photos as much as I should've. She wasn't bad looking by any means, if you're into moles she'd be a great one.