Leyla Scott

Faces - natural? Or makeup?

32 posts in this topic

I wanted opinions on this from admirers as well as providers. 

what is your preference when it comes to makeup? On yourself if you’re a provider, on the girls that you see if you’re an admirer? Pick from the choices below and expand on your opinion with a little explanation. I left mine at the end of this message. :wub:

A. Ooh girl! Cake it on, you can never wear enough; bat those fake eyelashes at me :D

B. Moderation is key! Cover those perfect imperfections. Enhance your natural features and get on with your day! :)

C. Girl! You don’t need makeup to work it! “Take me as I am - au natural” :rolleyes:

D. With that body? I’m not here for your face anyway :P

My answer, is B.  Personally, I’m the moderate makeup gal. I enhance my best features, spend 10 min on makeup in the morning and get on with shakin’ ma booty :rolleyes: 

I'm in between option b and c... I like the natural look but a little bit in moderation just to enhance the beauty and bring out certain features that are already there can help... but in a lot of cases just a little goes a long way in my opinion

I lean towards c, but if b makes her feel more comfortable and sexy then who am I to say no.   And I've definitely experienced d before. 

intense eye makeup

d5c1702545bd70ca321cddf1480f025a.jpg

full-brows-berry-lips-4.jpg

Nina-Dobrev-Makeup-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-Pa

actor-elizabeth-olsen-17265_large.jpg?15

otherwise makeup that looks like there is no makeup......

aba6909f2a21843da73835ba9035d5d5.jpg

1.gif

A.

Apply the maybelline with a trowel. Hey - it's all about the fantasy!

Door number B for me. Leyla you wear the perfect amount.

B or C is my preference, but I've seen ladies with a lot of skill in makeup that can pull off A nicely. I've also seen ladies who can't, and that can be...distracting. 

Edited by frostyjack

Option B. A lady should not have to spend hours putting on make-up; unless of course they want to. Some quick mascara, maybe lip gloss or lipstick. Make the eyes pop and the lips shimmer.....good to go! I would hope the providers would expect the same for us admirers(not make-up, but good hygiene). Showered, shaved if clean cut(facial hair trimmed if not clean shaven), deodorant if your prone to sweat. Well trimmed or clean below the belt, teeth brushed and minty smelling breath, hair combed and styled , possible cologne if it's not overpowering. Just caring about your appearance to others.

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

Door number B for me. Leyla you wear the perfect amount.

Oh my honey! Thank you. Hope you’re doing well lovely! Miss you. 

On 8/24/2020 at 0:52 PM, Kaduk said:

intense eye makeup

d5c1702545bd70ca321cddf1480f025a.jpg

full-brows-berry-lips-4.jpg

Nina-Dobrev-Makeup-Vanity-Fair-Oscars-Pa

actor-elizabeth-olsen-17265_large.jpg

otherwise makeup that looks like there is no makeup......

small_Fustany-beauty-makeup-smokey-eye-n

aba6909f2a21843da73835ba9035d5d5.jpg

1.gif

YES! Agreed.

Put me on the B or C team. C is my preference, but I understand that many women want to put on some makeup. Just not too much please.

I love women, in all stages of makeup, so, whatever makes you feel your best! :)

I like B or C but it depends on the lady. Some ladies have such a natural beauty that any makeup diminishes her attraction. Others with just a little become a real turn on. Never have I found someone with caked on makeup attractive except maybe in my younger days at closing time in the bars. 

Ha, great topic @Leyla Scott. I used to think I needed a lot. I don’t...... I prefer a light natural looking makeup- maybe choosing one area to highlight (lips,eyes, cheeks) There are many ladies that don’t need make-up at all. Rock whatever makes you comfy.😉

I will say B. I was never a fan of the caked on cover girl A. Because though from far away she looks pretty, up close  all you can see is the layers of make-up. Which is a turn off to me.

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ha, great topic @Leyla Scott. I used to think I needed a lot. I don’t...... I prefer a light natural looking makeup- maybe choosing one area to highlight (lips,eyes, cheeks) There are many ladies that don’t need make-up at all. Rock whatever makes you comfy.😉

I agree... there’s something to be said about the natural look and only highlighting your features. You’re beautiful Audrey! :wub:

15 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Option B. A lady should not have to spend hours putting on make-up; unless of course they want to. Some quick mascara, maybe lip gloss or lipstick. Make the eyes pop and the lips shimmer.....good to go! I would hope the providers would expect the same for us admirers(not make-up, but good hygiene). Showered, shaved if clean cut(facial hair trimmed if not clean shaven), deodorant if your prone to sweat. Well trimmed or clean below the belt, teeth brushed and minty smelling breath, hair combed and styled , possible cologne if it's not overpowering. Just caring about your appearance to others.

I’m in love! :wub::wub::wub:

Mainly definitely C but a little lipstick or eye make-up is sometimes enhancing. To me, heavy make is gross.

My wife was a cosmetician.  The goal was to draw the eye away from any ‘flaws’, enhance features, and yet look like there wasn’t any makeup.  Exaggerated makeup is for stage performers so the audience can see facial expressions from the back row.  It looks gross from the front row. (Yes, I’ve worn stage makeup.)

For providers I prefer the ALL natural look, just as I prefer the fresh showered scent.  I don’t want lipstick on my collar.😱

For me, I prefer a C/B look.  If a lady feels she wants.needs makeup I'd say she do what makes her feel the best.  Most ladies don't need a lot of makeup to look beautiful.  After all, it's whats on the inside that counts.

"C" all the way.  I want to see the natural beauty that emanates from you.  That goes for pictures as well!

IMO: as au naturale as you naturally feel is natural looking for you and makes you naturally comfy...

I am a C person.  nothing more sexy to me than a sundress with nothing underneath and fresh scent

B. But, a smile goes a long way to me.

When I had  a couple professional photo shoots for my ads, I did more dramatic makeup. When I had my face pictures posted almost every single client I would see said that I was much prettier in person and that my pictures did not do me justice. The funny thing is in person, I do not wear a lot of makeup and sometimes none at all, so that made me realize that a majority of guys prefer a natural look, which seems to be the case by your poll. :)

On 8/24/2020 at 3:49 PM, Leyla Scott said:

YES! Agreed.

I love all the looks! Think it depends on the mood of the lady and makeup wearing should only be about feeling great with or without it.  Natural is more about attitude to me. Do what makes you feel sexy  will shine through! 
Personally, I am a natural blonde. Seriously, I am. All my hair is very blonde including my eyebrows. So yes I dye my eyebrows a bit darker a little eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick (which  gets sucked off) is all I bother with. Sunscreen if I am leaving the house. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 8/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, coolhand luke said:

I am a C person.  nothing more sexy to me than a sundress with nothing underneath and fresh scent

Sundress’s are must in this heat! That’s what I am wearing.  Making it light and comfortable is a huge must. 

On 8/26/2020 at 8:06 AM, Marilyn Desire said:

When I had  a couple professional photo shoots for my ads, I did more dramatic makeup. When I had my face pictures posted almost every single client I would see said that I was much prettier in person and that my pictures did not do me justice

That is amazing.😳 When I did plumbing, my customers said the exact same thing. 😁👍🏻

I prefer natural, coz I don't want you to look like a hooker...oh, wait.....