Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exquisite *KLN*

References

18 posts in this topic

A special Shout out to Sofia, Raquel, Lexi-skate,Rylee,and Montero,Ashley(Alternative Therapy),and Tara. I appreciate you ladies taking the time to help me with references.  I am forever grateful for your time and help!! ;):D

I don't get some of you Denver ladies that wouldn't help. But totally cool. I get that it is your choice to help or not. Just not cool in my books! But who am I to say, right? lol lol

References really do make this world go around. I'm glad you got a couple of good ones. A lot of great ladies out there.

On 8/23/2020 at 10:14 AM, Kinky Little Nikki said:

A special Shout out to Sofia, Raquel, Lexi-skate,Rylee,and Montero,Ashley(Alternative Therapy),and Tara. I appreciate you ladies taking the time to help me with references.  I am forever grateful for your time and help!! ;):D

I don't get some of you Denver ladies that wouldn't help. But totally cool. I get that it is your choice to help or not. Just not cool in my books! But who am I to say, right? lol lol

Shout out to the ladies who are looking out for each other and their clients with references without all the games.  LOVE!!!  Sweet post.

From what I hear, the majority of ladies are reference friendly, but there are a few who refuse to give references.

References help keep everyone safe.

13 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

From what I hear, the majority of ladies are reference friendly, but there are a few who refuse to give references.

References help keep everyone safe.

Yes they do! And I know ya'll have the reference thing on your profiles, but I am still new to Denver and until I know a lady's word is 100, then I will continue to ask for one. 

Just so everyone knows, I am reference friendly and will help any time I can. And if I am slow to respond just probably means I am on tour myself with limited computer access, but will get back to you as soon as I can. :) 

Just so everyone knows, I am reference friendly, HOWEVER, if a client asks me for a reference and all they can tell me is, I saw you three months ago, and I do not have any information saved for them, I will not give a reference. I am absolutely not comfortable providing a reference for someone who "claims" I saw them. I am typically very good about that thing, so if I don't have any info on a client, there is a 99.9% chance I never saw them... I am sure this is the same for most other providers as well. 

I have found most of the ladies in Denver  will give refes  ,

and I'm very grateful when I get them back :D

Just email if any ones needs a refes , when i'm not on tour my hobby phone if off a lot 

I so appreciate this special shout out to ladies helping keep everyone safe and connected! 

On 8/26/2020 at 5:42 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Just so everyone knows, I am reference friendly, HOWEVER, if a client asks me for a reference and all they can tell me is, I saw you three months ago, and I do not have any information saved for them, I will not give a reference. I am absolutely not comfortable providing a reference for someone who "claims" I saw them. I am typically very good about that thing, so if I don't have any info on a client, there is a 99.9% chance I never saw them... I am sure this is the same for most other providers as well. 

I thought it was not cool to save info on clients?

27 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

What I mean by that is if I do not have a phone number or email or something to go off of how can I possibly know who you are to give a reference to another provider, especially if all the info you give me is I saw you a few months ago. Also nearly every provider will have some kind of info on a client they have seen wether its just a phone number, an email or a username. This does not mean that providers are saving your personal info you send to them, but most will at least save your contact info so that the next time you contact them, they can say oh I've already seen him before hes good to go or whatever the case may be. 

So im curious, how do you suggest providers give references to other providers for clients if they have no information on the client?

23 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

It's definitely cool.  We don't have a review system posted on TOB, but we some of us share notes.  Like if you're a dick, or if you are gentleman that respects boundaries. I would assume most girls do even if some don't.  

I use the 5 start meathead  for notes .. 

5 being you are nice would see again and we got along and he was safe 

4 nice but maybe something was off  like may maybe just didn't click but safe 

3 I might think twice / did something that I didn't enjoy but was safe 

2 Nope just not a good fit 

1 never again bad all the way around ,, 

13 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Love this!!

17 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

3 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

3 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

Love this!!

Yikes! And here I thought the 1 I've seen ladies put next to my name meant I was #1 in her book. :mellow:

5 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Yikes! And here I thought the 1 I've seen ladies put next to my name meant I was #1 in her book. :mellow:

lol not everyone uses this system, although it would be nice if we all did so we have some form of reviewing. I'm sure you were number one in someone's book or maybe you made an appt for 1? But I know you and you're awesome ;)

Would you give a 6 if you came twice?

6 would be he made her  cum 3 times and was so into me he didn't think of himself and tips lol:o

On 8/23/2020 at 10:14 AM, Kinky Little Nikki said:

I gladly help you if you call me regarding a reference. Please have the gentleman contact me first  so  I know which “Steve, Mike, Chris “ you are wishing for a character reference for please is all I ask. 

Best of Luck to you beautiful! ❤️