Elle Blake

Retirement Announcement

10 posts in this topic

With a great amount of difficulty, I have decided that August 24th will be the last time I will be posting here, or anywhere for that matter.  With my Desire to teach meditation, and some other amazing opportunities, to do research through grant funding, and an offer to sell my artwork, life suddenly  has me moving in different directions!!!  I have been VERY lucky to have had all the wonderful experiences, with travel, networking and overall friendship in the last ten years through this hobby!!!  I will truly miss every aspect.  Even the obnoxious requests for...whatever!   For those of you that are my true strength, Phil, Paul, Luke, Yankee, Bill, JR.  Love you all!  It has been one hell of a ride!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
May you stay forever young

May you grow up to be righteous
May you grow up to be true
May you always know the truth
And see the light surrounding you
May you always be courageous
Stand upright and be strong

May your hands always be busy
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift
May your heart always be joyful
And may your song always be sung

Elle Blake

Best wishes to you young lady and I hope you truly find what you’ve been missing. Hope you find the happiness and fulfillment you’re looking for.

Fallow your heart and live your life to the fullest.❤️🥳

Though we've never met, I'm wishing you the best on your future journey.  Take care and enjoy what unfolds as you move forward.

I hope this new direction in your life is filled with beautiful blessings and abundance. 

You will be missed.

Godspeed, Elle Blake. May the gods look down upon you and grant you a happy and wonderful life.