Avagadro69

14 posts in this topic

I’m new to the hobby. I was introduced to a provider in Las Vegas and it was so exciting and hot. It seems that most ladies need a referral from a previous provider. Since I’m new I don’t have any. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there s a way to provide professional references from my jobs website?  I am excited and full of questions. There are so many beautiful ladies I’m like a kid in a candy store. 

On 8/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, Avagadro69 said:

I’m new to the hobby. I was introduced to a provider in Las Vegas and it was so exciting and hot. It seems that most ladies need a referral from a previous provider. Since I’m new I don’t have any. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there s a way to provide professional references from my jobs website?  I am excited and full of questions. There are so many beautiful ladies I’m like a kid in a candy store. 

Look through the listings and provider websites (if they have one), there are some who are newbie friendly, have alternate ways to provide ID (send a picture of your driver's licence, link to work email or phone number, etc),  or don't require references at all. You'll get screened by varying degrees, everyone has their own way of doing things. After your visit, post a review, and assuming everything was mutually copacetic, ask for a reference. You'll have all the references you'll need before you know it. 

Edited by frostyjack

You probably dont want a provider calling your professional references.....might not end well.  

On 8/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, Avagadro69 said:

Do NOT give a lady your professional references. Get a burner phone and do not mix the two worlds.

Do a search in listings for newbie friendly and make sure she is reference friendly.

Have ALL the fun!

Edited by Laci French

I'm feeling your pain my man.  I have an easier time going on Tinder and finding a date than finding a provider.  I get the need to protect privacy and certainly safety as well, but I can't even get a response from anyone.  I never thought this process was going to give me low self esteem lol.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:44 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I’m really confused. This should not be difficult unless you make it difficult?🤷‍♀️   There are many newbie friendly providers. Read their ad and follow her directions. If you’re not comfortable providing the info she requests, move on. Sending messages of “hey”, “how are you” “hello” are not necessary. Do you do that when making a Dr appointment? I’ll give you a hint; “ hi my name is XYX, I am xxx years old, I found you on XYZ site. I’d be interested in meeting on blah blah date, for x amount of time at x time. What information can I provide for your comfort? Thank you for your consideration.” 

Yes,  this!!!

On 8/6/2020 at 3:10 PM, itsaulgoodman said:

I'm feeling your pain my man.  I have an easier time going on Tinder and finding a date than finding a provider.  I get the need to protect privacy and certainly safety as well, but I can't even get a response from anyone.  I never thought this process was going to give me low self esteem lol.

Cheer up buttercup.  Dive back in the provider pool and try again.   We have some beautiful and wonderful ladies that are newbie friendly who can help lift your self esteem...among other things. 😋  Just make sure you ask them what their reference sharing policy is, and see if that fits your needs. 

On a side note...I'm bummed that the next season is the final season 😭😭😭

I got a few responses back already, I think I was just being impatient lol.  But thanks for the advice too, I appreciate it.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I’m really confused. This should not be difficult unless you make it difficult?🤷‍♀️   There are many newbie friendly providers. Read their ad and follow her directions. If you’re not comfortable providing the info she requests, move on. Sending messages of “hey”, “how are you” “hello” are not necessary. Do you do that when making a Dr appointment? I’ll give you a hint; “ hi my name is XYX, I am xxx years old, I found you on XYZ site. I’d be interested in meeting on blah blah date, for x amount of time at x time. What information can I provide for your comfort? Thank you for your consideration.” 

Only if they would make it this easy .. :o

23 hours ago, itsaulgoodman said:

I got a few responses back already, I think I was just being impatient lol.  But thanks for the advice too, I appreciate it.

Yay! Good for you, you’re on the way to FUN! Enjoy sugar👍😀

I apologize if I violate any established etiquette. I had a traumatic time that's left me with very little experience.  I recently moved to Colorado and have found that edibles allow to me around people comfortably. This has me thinking I"d like to pursue more of the human experience. I do have a profession that allows anyone to look me up with my name. Would that sort of thing help in this endeavor. Again I am really sorry if this post is out of line,  I am just in way over my head but I mean life is tough when you cant stand to have anyone touch you and now I have a way of treating that. Any information at all will be greatly appreciated.

OP I sent a PM of some screening info that could be ask for ,

Edited by lustybustygina