Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BKM1972

Let’s be real

14 posts in this topic

Ok, nobody asks providers this! What is your feelings towards overweight or obese men. I’m 6’3 and 280, and I’m disgusted with myself but am working on it. I feel self concise about it and am reluctant to make a date. For some reason I feel more comfortable at an AMP or with an Asian at her motel, but that’s not my attraction. I just don’t feel like I’m being judged. Thoughts?

I’m not a lady but I would say of the reasons to be disgusted with ones self, working out to lose weight is not one of them. I think you’re thinking too much. Shower, be on time, bring the required donation and don’t over stay your welcome. You’ll be the best thing she’s had all day.

1 hour ago, BKM1972 said:

Ok, nobody asks providers this! What is your feelings towards overweight or obese men. I’m 6’3 and 280, and I’m disgusted with myself but am working on it. I feel self concise about it and am reluctant to make a date. For some reason I feel more comfortable at an AMP or with an Asian at her motel, but that’s not my attraction. I just don’t feel like I’m being judged. Thoughts?

I personally don't have a problem with it, and have several very large men as regulars. However, I would definitely ask if you can shower when you arrive and pay particular attention to down under. Even if you shower before you leave the house, in my experience large men can get sweaty there just in the short drive time and not smell so fresh. In any case it can't hurt for any client especially with how hot it has been! 

I like bigger guys I think that more girls would see you than you think 

32 minutes ago, danni_lake said:

. However, I would definitely ask if you can shower when you arrive and pay particular attention to down under. 

I find it lots of fun to shower together.  Then you can get it as squeaky clean as you want.

😁

I think most providers will tell you that we do not care how big you are as long as you have good hygiene, and this goes for any guy whether they are skinny, athletic or overweight. I know I don't speak for everyone, however, providers are not typically shallow people. The thing that matters the most to us when seeing a client, is are they respectful, nice, and clean? If you match these qualities, then I am sure there are a number of amazingly awesome providers who would be happy to see you. It sounds to me like you need to overcome those negative self-esteem thoughts in your head so you can see providers you are really interested in. I assure you that once you make that change, you will see that you had nothing to be afraid of all along, and will likely be able to enjoy the hobby more. 

All true, but stick with the fitness program. You will fuck better and live longer.

True BadBOY, I wanr to fuck better that’s an upside for getting fit. It’s on me regardless of the time I’ve spent, in the hospital. I’ve always come out slimmer.....a lot slimmer but when you think “fuck it.” I’m dead anyways you don’t care. Well I lived but now I want to engage with the beauty that will have me.

10’s are a total pain in the ass. I’d rather hang with a normal guy. Normal people all have flaws, or shall we say perceived flaws?🙄 Just be a fun guy, ready for fun, polite, a gentleman, and adhere to instructions. Looks are just not all that important to most of us. 🤷‍♀️ I hope you can shore this up internally, and get ready to have your world rocked. You deserve it, right?

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Looks are just not all that important to most of us.

Damned good thing!  Isn't that right, fellas?

18 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

10’s are a total pain in the ass. 

I have often said the same thing about the ladies.

On 7/31/2020 at 5:10 PM, BKM1972 said:

It's all in your head, brother. You're more comfortable around the Asian ladies because they aren't 100% your type, so you don't care as much about their opinion and you relax more. I have physical attributes that I'm insecure about too, and I've been with some stunners and none have complained and all have made me feel great about myself. From my experience, most of these ladies are usually happy if you're polite and don't smell bad. 

I'd say that most women will greatly appreciate you if you follow their preferred method of contact, are polite, well groomed and not stinky when you show up at the door.

OP we seen every size / shape / age / handicap / you name it's bet it's been in our beds  / short / fat /skinny 

Just cum with a open mine and be on time play nice and be clean is all we ask ..