Everhard

When to hang it up...

67 posts in this topic

I quit the hobby when (cost + risk) > reward.

Those factors may change in the future, but for the last few years, that equation has held true for me.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:35 PM, Everhard said:

When should you walk away from the hobby as a guy?

I am beginning to think I am too old. The body is not what it used to be and I have that fear that the lady is going to think, "Shit. Another old dude" when the door opens. I remember fondly 15 years ago when the door would open and you could just see excitement in the woman's eyes that you were a younger, in-shape guy.

I recently turned 50 and am wondering when the ladies think a dude should hang it up.

89!  50!!!  Shit!  You’d be a great option for me!!!!!  You’re still young!  50 is not too old!!  Miles’s clients 76. Maybe you’re going through midlife crisis!!  Reach out to a really really cute tall knock out or buy a red sportS car!!!

I am beginning to think I am too old. The body is not what it used to be and I have that fear that the lady is going to think, "Shit. Another old dude" when the door opens. I remember fondly 15 years ago when the door would open and you could just see excitement in the woman's eyes that you were a younger, in-shape guy.

I recently turned 50 and am wondering when the ladies think a dude should hang it up.

I’ve considered hanging it up as well after 10 years. Money is part of the equation, age somewhat but I’m older than you. I have found 2 providers that were pretty active but have recently scaled back and really don’t do ads anymore. No expensive hotels to deal with. However they are super sweet and actually care about you. It’s the connection which is important and you can feel and sense it. If they finally quit, I probably will too. It’s too much work, time and money to find that connection. MSOG to prove you have “it” is not as important as a feeling you get from a real intimate encounter. Best feeling in the world IMHO. 

OP i'm 52 and i'm not hanging it up my heels just yet ..50 is the new 40 ..  life is to short to stop hobby life 

3 hours ago, geecue2 said:

My opinion when you cant get it up, give it up. 

I would think that even if the plumbing no longer worked, some guys would continue to see ladies just for the companionship.

We all want a friend. Someone we can talk to, tell our troubles to, share happy thoughts.  A hug, smiles and conversation is what helps everyone to make it through life.

This goes for both men and women.

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

OP i'm 52 and i'm not hanging it up my heels just yet ..50 is the new 40 ..  life is to short to stop hobby life 

At 50, life is just getting interesting. Never quit.

Man, they see way older than 50. Relax. If you're a fat fuck, that's another matter altogether.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I would think that even if the plumbing no longer worked, some guys would continue to see ladies just for the companionship.

We all want a friend. Someone we can talk to, tell our troubles to, share happy thoughts.  A hug, smiles and conversation is what helps everyone to make it through life.

This goes for both men and women.

I remember a (now retired) provider telling me about a monthly client.  They got together and played cards for an hour.

It can be important to have conversations outside your normal circles.  I remember when I had a hostile work environment and no partner.  I paid a shrink to sit and chat about life.

Even if the main plumbing doesn’t work 100%, I have 11 other extensions that work just fine.😝

Edited by Bit Banger

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Love B.B. King

50??? Geez, man. You've basically got one foot in the grave already. 

16 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

The thrill is gone...

Sorry to hear it Pink! I hope it's temporary!

22 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Sorry to hear it Pink! I hope it's temporary!

Like the gambler said, you got to know when to fold em....

Yesterday I knew exactly what you meant. However, today I met a very charming lady that blew my mind, younger than me and didn’t care about my age and proceeded to rock my world. Give it up? Hells bells. Step it up I say! 

With age comes wisdom, and to know how to please a woman; to care that the encounter is mutually pleasurable. Those really young ones just want a pounding with no thought of their partner. So no matter your age, make sure that you put some thought into making it enjoyable, then age will not matter!!

19 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

With age comes wisdom, and to know how to please a woman; to care that the encounter is mutually pleasurable. Those really young ones just want a pounding with no thought of their partner. So no matter your age, make sure that you put some thought into making it enjoyable, then age will not matter!!

Soooo true!

On 8/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, lustybustygina said:

55 here!!!  Oh , and  I am not ashamed either Gina! 
Hot older ladies have nothing to fear! We know how to shake it up dammit!!!🥳🤩🥳

On 9/27/2020 at 10:35 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hot older ladies have nothing to fear! We know how to shake it up dammit!!!🥳🤩🥳

Some day's I want to be older LOL

Why are all these old threads coming back to life?

On 9/28/2020 at 10:31 PM, Laci French said:

Why are all these old threads coming back to life?

Zombie apocalypse

On 8/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, lustybustygina said:

Hot older ladies have nothing to fear! We know how 

On 9/28/2020 at 7:51 PM, lustybustygina said:

Some day's I want to be older LOL

Honestly, it’s all about confidence and nothing about what you look like or own. Well, maybe a little bit of superficialness? Just you wait until December! I will be older and rocking! Just hope my Covid test comes back negative On the 12th of this month. 3 years is not much of a difference in age either @lustybustygina! I am so excited! 😍😍😍

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 8/21/2020 at 2:01 PM, Mustang87 said:

Age seems like a particularly arbitrary measure to use when deciding to quit something like this hobby. Not all 50, 60, 70 or ever 80 year olds are the same.  I'm sure there are plenty in their 70's who enjoy this hobby, and just as many in their 50's who feel such endeavors have passed them by. Believe me, there are plenty of other much more important factors to consider when deciding to scale back or quit this hobby all together.

Feel free to PM me. Sorry i had an excitable moment last night☺️. It is now a pre requirement  to have a Covid test no more/less than 3 days before a medical procedure.  Very nervious and excited at the same time. 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:10 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Feel free to PM me. Sorry i had an excitable moment last night☺️. It is now a pre requirement  to have a Covid test no more/less than 3 days before a medical procedure.  Very nervious and excited at the same time. 

I called Kaiser Medical today to double check and see if I needed a Covid test before my procedure and they said the tests are only required if you have to go in a hospital.

As long as my procedure is done at one of their clinics, no test is required.

Best part of the “hobby” is the chemistry, passion and fun that happens.  There isn’t an age on those things and they really are magical.  

On 10/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, ilovewomen said:

I called Kaiser Medical today to double check and see if I needed a Covid test before my procedure and they said the tests are only required if you have to go in a hospital.

As long as my procedure is done at one of their clinics, no test is required.

Most of my medical procedure is being done outside of my health care plan (I have Kaiser). My surgery is now going through Centura and I was ordered a Covid test on Monday. Which is 72  hours before surgery. I went to Saint Anthony’s for the test and passed! Surgery is now set for 6:30 am tomorrow. I will be out of commission for 6 to 8 weeks.  
Planning on re-emerging again start of December. 💋💋

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Surgery is now set for 6:30 am tomorrow....

I'll make sure I'm up around 5:30 am to have a moment of Zen with clarity sending out happy energy that will gain in momentum as it reaches you.....