37 posts in this topic

Undecided between two providers, one was super fine and the other offered MSOG so of course, I asked Ms. My Shit Don't Stink if she did and knew the answer was no by how quick her shit hit the fan :lol::lol:. I became an entitled brat and worse! :rolleyes:

Sure SHE loves bogo's because, who doesn't and because 99 problems, bitch, I quickly scratched her off my to-do list.

Moral of the story?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 7/17/2020 at 6:07 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Moral of the story?

Sleepy Yawn GIF - Sleepy Yawn Dwarf GIFs

HH you gotta share who the lady was, at least privately. Maybe we are acting entitled, but aren’t the ladies also? These ladies who act the way you mentioned, want to provide the least service for the biggest buck. This is an entitled attitude, in my opinion. It implies that one shot (in 5 minutes or 55 minutes) is all you get, and they’d usually prefer it in 5 minutes. If guys are paying for companionship for a set amount of time, what happens should be a discretionary thing, not a firm “no”. Let me know who she is, I won’t even bother seeing her.

Moral of the story?

Ummm HH considers himself entirely entitled to multiple pops whether lady likes it or not and if she disagrees she is a bitch.  That about it?

Quality versus quantity ....... each to their own.  Lady is free to set her own business rules and should, and guys are free to comply or look elsewhere.  Gotta love free enterprise. 😁

43 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Ummm HH considers himself entirely entitled to multiple pops whether lady likes it or not and if she disagrees she is a bitch.  That about it?

Quality versus quantity ....... each to their own.  Lady is free to set her own business rules and should, and guys are free to comply or look elsewhere.  Gotta love free enterprise. 😁

I agree with all of the above, but there are two sides to the free enterprise coin.  HH knows what he wants and is willing to shop until he finds it.  Nothing wrong with that.  
Demeaning those who don’t provide what he wants?  That’s a different, and unexceptable, issue.

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I agree with all of the above, but there are two sides to the free enterprise coin.  HH knows what he wants and is willing to shop until he finds it.  Nothing wrong with that.  
Demeaning those who don’t provide what he wants?  That’s a different, and unexceptable, issue.

I am guessing he is self screening, by calling a her an entitled bitch.  We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.  We are not a match for everyone.  I wish we knew whom the entitled bitch was so we could say you are lucky to pass on this gem...

11 hours ago, Prayforrain said:

HH you gotta share who the lady was, at least privately. Maybe we are acting entitled, but aren’t the ladies also? These ladies who act the way you mentioned, want to provide the least service for the biggest buck. This is an entitled attitude, in my opinion. It implies that one shot (in 5 minutes or 55 minutes) is all you get, and they’d usually prefer it in 5 minutes. If guys are paying for companionship for a set amount of time, what happens should be a discretionary thing, not a firm “no”. Let me know who she is, I won’t even bother seeing her.

Provide the least service for the biggest buck”. That’s pretty offensive to me. I plan on being with my friend for the amount of time we arranged. Jeeze if he leaves and there’s 55 minutes left, I would think he did not like me. 

Seriously though, do your due diligence. If you’re so worried about your services and bucks, be more selective. I know I would take spending my hobby funds fairly serious, and do my research when spending xxx to make it more likely that I will get what I want.🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Provide the least service for the biggest buck”. That’s pretty offensive to me. I plan on being with my friend for the amount of time we arranged. Jeeze if he leaves and there’s 55 minutes left, I would think he did not like me. 

Seriously though, do your due diligence. If you’re so worried about your services and bucks, be more selective. I know I would take spending my hobby funds fairly serious, and do my research when spending xxx to make it more likely that I will get what I want.🤷‍♀️

I second this. If a client books an hour session and leaves shortly after...I’m probably going to be a bit taken aback. If he’s just a gentleman under time constraint but wants to pay for a full hour that could be interpreted as polite, however, if he wasn’t clear I’d probably have anxiety that he didn’t like me. It’s funny how jaded some people are. Women genuinely do enjoy this hobby! Yeah the money is great but I’ve been retired for two years and I miss the thrill and connections more that the money. 

It’s so important to read reviews and do your research- it keeps expectations realistic. I always viewed MSOG as standard for an hour session. Not for a HH session, although entirely open to it ( YMMV) with the right person/ connection. 

Not much I can add to this except to agree with Gr8owl, Bit, Raine and Audrey.

Undecided between two providers, one was super fine and the other offered MSOG so of course, I asked Ms. My Shit Don't Stink if she did and knew the answer was no by how quick her shit hit the fan :lol::lol:. I became an entitled brat and worse! :rolleyes:

Sure SHE loves bogo's because, who doesn't and because 99 problems, bitch, I quickly scratched her off my to-do list.

Moral of the story?

Reading this slowly,it appears that the lady in question called HH an entitled brat and worse.Not the other way around. Looks like he called her a bitch in response to her attitude. There are better ways to respond on both sides without having the shit hit the fan.

I thought the old addage was you are paying for the time and whatever happens , happens. So HH should be right, unless she has a price for 5 mins

Sorry man but I totally disagree with your approach and definitely disagree with your posting such an aggressive slam for a provider.  If I were a provider I would think twice about booking with you after reading your aggro post. 

On 7/22/2020 at 6:26 AM, pfunk said:

Sleepy Yawn GIF - Sleepy Yawn Dwarf GIFs

Paying tol dollar no questions asked, you're what we called in car sales, a lay me down. We know why ladies like pee pee.

On 7/24/2020 at 5:19 AM, JRWolfe said:

Reading this slowly,it appears that the lady in question called HH an entitled brat and worse.Not the other way around. Looks like he called her a bitch in response to her attitude. There are better ways to respond on both sides without having the shit hit the fan.

If more had your reading comprehension level, we'd be so smarterer

Dusting shoulders off I must say, what a great post! We now see a few ladies open to MSOG and/or providing a repeatable if not desirable experience, what we lived for in car sales, the lay downs who pay top dollar without so much as a full tank of gas, then trade-in for wholesale minus sucker penalty value every few years. Hoorah for free enterprise, indeed.

It takes a lot for me to call a woman out her name and she was no exception. An ode to Jay-Z, the "99 problems, bitch" was a reference to my signature, bitches.

9 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Sorry man but I totally disagree with your approach and definitely disagree with your posting such an aggressive slam for a provider.  If I were a provider I would think twice about booking with you after reading your aggro post. 

What approach is that, expecting my money's worth as determined by market availability? I dont know about you but, I'm no one's GoFundMe. #hobbitstrong

On 7/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, Alex Majors said:

I thought the old addage was you are paying for the time and whatever happens , happens. So HH should be right, unless she has a price for 5 mins

Good stuff! Even better, drunk on conflict, notice the owl never even saw the jab? smh 

Is an addage like an appendage, or is it ageism...so confused.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Yes, you are paying for time.  Request whatever you like, but "whatever happens" is up to the lady, not the john, and may vary greatly from session to session.  Not rocket surgery.

We're pretty sure you meant rocket science but, whatever! LMAO!

On 7/22/2020 at 10:01 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I am guessing he is self screening, by calling a her an entitled bitch.  We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.  We are not a match for everyone.  I wish we knew whom the entitled bitch was so we could say you are lucky to pass on this gem...

Though I never called her a thing, we hold these things to be self-evident, unlike a lady, a bitch is a bitch. That you have the right to refuse service is never in question. Etiquette aside, the question, why can't we know what to expect, remains. Too bad I won't make it, Raine. ;)

On 7/22/2020 at 5:43 PM, gr8owl said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8654562

On 7/22/2020 at 0:10 PM, Prayforrain said:

^This^

tenor.gif?itemid=16212575

AKA trade, only in this "hobby" can REASONABLY asking what to expect be entitlement, is the friend hardly right. No pun intended. 

On 7/24/2020 at 10:02 AM, Alex Majors said:

Yes, you are paying for time.  Request whatever you like, but "whatever happens" is up to the lady, not the john, and may vary greatly from session to session.  Not rocket surgery.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

5 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

We're pretty sure you meant rocket science but, whatever! LMAO!

Yes:: rocket surgery is the appropriate usage as a play on words which mixes the two common metaphors:

49 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Yes:: rocket surgery is the appropriate usage as a play on words which mixes the two common metaphors:

Oh. Thanks. Great input.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Oh. Thanks. Great input.

height_300_width_300_RocketSurgeryLogo_3

HH: "We're pretty sure you meant rocket science but, whatever! LMAO!"

hahahahahahaha "We're" - got someone riding in the Hobbit pouch? :D

I meant exactly what I said.  As a habitual smart ass I know I can do rocket science, but I got no clue how to do surgery on one.  :lol:

glad i gave you a laugh though :)

43 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

height_300_width_300_RocketSurgeryLogo_3

excellent!!

The additional responses here from you is even more enlightening into your personality and sense of entitlement in spending time with a provider.  Just because there are different letters and numbers, that doesn't necessarily translate to more or less activities.  This isn't a franchise where the menu is the same at every joint, each is a unique restaurant that you have to go in and try in person with a good appetite and open mind.  As for car sales, I did that for about 2 months.  Just long enough to learn that it's full of shady and intentionally deceitful people so I wouldn't be using that as a metric for judging or labelling others. 

21 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I was referring to the time frame. You are right that it is up to the lady.  If she doesn't offer msog and is ready to start getting dressed before the hour is up , that is her choice.  You should be billed up to that time  and not the full hour.

Edited by Alex Majors

33 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

I was referring to the time frame. You are right that it is up to the lady.  If she doesn't offer msog and is ready to start getting dressed before the hour is up , that is her choice.  You should be billed up to that time  and not the full hour.

I would note there is a major difference between no MSOG and ending your time short of the paid for time.  The first is what I was talking about re: lady's choice.  Charging for an hour and hustling you out after first and only pop at say 30 minute mark is a different issue and a ripoff.  And especially so if that is not made clear at the start.  There are plenty of quite enjoyable things besides intercourse to occupy the whole hour with if one knows up front.  So I believe we agree. :)

It’s interesting how standards change.  Pre-Internet one pop & ‘up to’ an hour were the norm.  Stock photos, if any, were also normal.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 4:26 PM, Bit Banger said:

It’s interesting how standards change.  Pre-Internet one pop & ‘up to’ an hour were the norm.  Stock photos, if any, were also normal.

Pray tell, grandfather, what is this "pre-internet" time of which you speak?  Was there such a thing?

In days of yore

It was a chore

To find a woman frisky.

Oh you could talk,

Let your fingers walk,

But your best bet was whiskey.

To hire a maid

And get yourself laid

Could often be quite risky.

Edited by Bit Banger

48 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Pray tell, grandfather, what is this "pre-internet" time of which you speak?  Was there such a thing?

You had to find a copy of the Rocky Mountain Oyster (pre Westword backpage listings), and guess which ads might hold a GFE possibility. Then try phone calls, from a phone booth, (no cell phones, or email, then) until you talked with someone, and scheduled something.  

3 minutes ago, pfunk said:

You had to find a copy of the Rocky Mountain Oyster (pre Westword backpage listings), and guess which ads might hold a GFE possibility. Then try phone calls, from a phone booth, (no cell phones, or email, then) until you talked with someone, and scheduled something.  

Well back in my day you had to scrounge the Internet and guess at legit photos or if the person were real! No tin eye or google image search...

Jokes aside I relish modern technology and the conveniences (and headaches) it has brought, and am glad I didn’t have huff it quite like the ways you guys did. Though i can see a certain level of thrill with it. 

Oh, we also had WYSWYG options on Colfax or Federal,  but you sometimes got a sausage surprise.