diggitydawg

Msog providers

76 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

how about when she has one review. Then you click on the reviewer and he's given one review...her. 不不不

Management???

13 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Management???

Or a good friend? Idk 仄儭

Asking is not a good idea. If you can't figure things out from the ad, which even that is not foolproof, start out with the least amount of time she'll allow and use it to know if there's any connection. Everything else follows. There's always the next time.

6 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Some other good advice on here. As for the asking about 'reviews', do your research first! I never reach out to someone if there aren't reviews online that seemlegit, and honestly, unless there are a good 4 or 5 good reviews, and from people with cred, I don't even reach out, no matter how hot someone is.

A bunch of reviewers with 1 or 2 reviews I disregard as meaningless. I just saw one profile with probably 10 reviews in a row from reviewers with 1 single review. Uhhh, no thanks.

I agree with BadBoy.

Oh believe me, reviews are what I like to utilize first! It's one of the reasons my main site (ok, really only site) is TOB.

What ends up happening is I lurk the 411 forum, and everytime have to check out who the others are asking about! Then I peruse that site, see an interesting provider, and try to do research.

The ladies I was referencing the "issue" with both come from a well developed, maintained, and used site. They've been active for a while, and are at least "certified" as being who they say they are. I don't believe the site has reviews, and any "legitimate" site won't let someone advertise anything illegal. Yes, I can search by phone number - but unless that YL is on a site with free reviews I'll just run into more of the same.

Once I've exhausted the research I can do, I reach out. I'm always looking for an outcall to N. Color, if you check the ads for our area you'll see it's pretty dead compared to the middle. So first email is pretty generic, asking if that's something that is a possibility, as well as to let me know what to do to verify. We get passed those two hurdles, and I simply ask the YL if there is a place where I can check out the reviews for her booking/appointments, and to followup on rates if that isn't already established.

That message, which is usually the 4th message or so, is when I get "ghosted". I do consider it to be just a peril of the industry; and consider that it to be for the best. That being said, always want to learn from mistakes and get better

7 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Once I've exhausted the research I can do, I reach out. I'm always looking for an outcall to N. Color, if you check the ads for our area you'll see it's pretty dead compared to the middle. So first email is pretty generic, asking if that's something that is a possibility, as well as to let me know what to do to verify. We get passed those two hurdles, and I simply ask the YL if there is a place where I can check out the reviews for her booking/appointments, and to followup on rates if that isn't already established.

That message, which is usually the 4th message or so, is when I get "ghosted". I do consider it to be just a peril of the industry; and consider that it to be for the best. That being said, always want to learn from mistakes and get better

Kinda guessing here, but the providers may be viewingyou as a time waster. Three or four calls/emails, and no request to set up an appointment? I'm notsurprised you get ghosted.

5 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Kinda guessing here, but the providers may be viewingyou as a time waster. Three or four calls/emails, and no request to set up an appointment? I'm notsurprised you get ghosted.

I shortened it to just a synopsis; but before I ever ask about reviews and such we've gone over appointment details - length, travel/time for the outcall, etc. Then the review/rate question; as I need both of those pieces of information to actually lock down a booking.

There's a *single* service that I'm checking is provided, and it is one that is regularly called out on reviews, such as DATY or DFK. If the provider doesn't offer the service it's nothing against her; but I also know I won't appreciate/enjoy the booking as much. In my time hobbying I've only done a single booking without that service and it's because I didn't think to ask the YL until she was already 1.5 or 2 hours on the road to me; so I just kept on trucking and learned my lesson

And rate is pretty self-explanatory; need to make sure that we're not getting into an unreasonable situation. I prefer to live in a cash world for this; I think most others are the same. With banks being still kind of derpy, it's ATMs that supply me with the bill. If I think a provider is 300/hr and we have 4 hours planned; I can spread it across three days and be fine. But if she shows up and it's $400? YL feels misled because I'm only going to be able to do 3 hours; and because of daily limits can't go get the rest.

With all that in mind, you may be right though. What I should probably consider doing is getting all the details penciled in, and then asking for those reviews. To me, that feels like fishing for an excuse to get out of it; so haven't been the biggest fan.

22 hours ago, pfunk said:

Ding,ding,ding!!! (Especially when what you are asking about is already published.)When Im spending this kind of $$$, I do my research. It stings to lose money.

Every 100th communication goes something like this, Hi my name/handle is XYZ. Id like to schedule xyz amount of time at xyz time and date. My references are abc contact info abc. Can we at least try to get to 50%. And its probably not best to go looking for a diamond in the rough until your screening skills are somewhat accomplished.

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Every 100th communication goes something like this,

That is really sad. I hadn't realized how many poor communication experiences you have (99/100). I hope it improves soon!

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

That is really sad. I hadn't realized how many poor communication experiences you have (99/100). I hope it improves soon!

50% are still. "R U available" for the first text. Not even a full sentence, Let alone a proper introduction.

11 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

50% are still. "R U available" for the first text. Not even a full sentence, Let alone a proper introduction.

Yup. Ive stopped responding to all hey, hi and are you available? texts. If someone cant put the effort into introducing themselves then I cant be bothered to put the effort into seeing them. I have plenty of other gentlemen who are just that, gentlemen, that I would rather see.

1 hour ago, CallieVane said:

Yup. Ive stopped responding to all hey, hi and are you available? texts. If someone cant put the effort into introducing themselves then I cant be bothered to put the effort into seeing them. I have plenty of other gentlemen who are just that, gentlemen, that I would rather see.

Hey I went to all that effort to find and place a ladder up to your 2nd story window.

7c2.gif

You should respond to my "You look very pretty tonite"....:wub: text

6 hours ago, CallieVane said:

I have to agree ,, The tex that are just damn dumb .. I have a auto replay text with all my screening list and how to send it in a email and Please introduce yourself ,, Love it when they just don't bother me after I send it

On 6/13/2020 at 11:29 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Ymmv because sometimes guys don't know how to treat a pussy and make it feel good, or even worse they do but could care less. Those are things you never know until you meet someone, so a blanket msogfor new friends is not offered byeveryone. There are plenty of girls who do. Do some research and read reviews etc. Good luck.

I really care about how to treat a pussy and make a lady feel good. But then, sometimes Iwonder about how Itreat a pussy. Maybe its time for a back to basics anda lesson from some of our great providers. Its time for pussy education!I love you ladies. You saved my life.

5 hours ago, Skg said:

I really care about how to treat a pussy and make a lady feel good. But then, sometimes Iwonder about how Itreat a pussy. Maybe its time for a back to basics anda lesson from some of our great providers. Its time for pussy education!I love you ladies. You saved my life.

Heyyyy who wouldn't have fun teaching that class!

What's our version of steak and blowjob day?

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Ive had that class, both with and without demonstration models.
Its a hoot!!! 休

But perhaps the most important lesson was that all people are different. What turns one on may turn another off. Also the start may be different from the finish.
That applies to both F & M

Edited by Bit Banger

Annie Sprinkles used to (and maybe still does) teach a class or seminar all about the pussy. HBO used to have a series that was all about sex and they would show Annie's seminars and she wouldinvite everyone to get up close and personal to check out her pussy.

Damn, I wish I could remember the name of that series. Does anyone here remember the name?

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Ive had that class, both with and without demonstration models. Its a hoot!!! 休

But perhaps the most important lesson was that all people are different. What turns one on may turn another off. Also the start may be different from the finish.

This! ^^^

What does it for my girlfriends can be opposite of what does it for me.

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You teach it! Ill be the first to sign up. You would be a great teacher. Pussy 101.

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

What does it for my friendscan be opposite of what does it for me.

Fixed it for ya

I view every session as a coaching opportunity. Hints of Thats nice and Slower|faster|right there are important. It also helps to remember that pleasure and orgasm are two different things; one can happen w/o the other.

3 minutes ago, Skg said:

You teach it! Ill be the first to sign up. You would be a great teacher. Pussy 101.

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Fixed it for ya

I view every session as a coaching opportunity. Hints of Thats nice and Slower|faster|right there are important. It also helps to remember that pleasure and orgasm are two different things; one can happen w/o the other.

Again, I agree! Thanks Bit.

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I love my girl. She my best friend.

19 hours ago, Skg said:

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Ive had that class, both with and without demonstration models.
Its a hoot!!! 休

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This! ^^^

What does it for my girlfriends can be opposite of what does it for me.

They tried that back in the bush administration:: No Pussy Left Behind, was the main law for general pussy education. The law held those accountable for how gentlemen learned and achieved the art of eating the pussy. The law was controversial in part because it introduced a basic understand that all pussy were the same and penalized those that didn't show improvement. The Law was discarded after acknowledging the fact that every pussy is different, the pussy needs were found to react to various techniques and stimuli from cunnilingus. There are few who have achieved to the level of Clit Commander in our community....

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I believe it is called "Valentine's Day", and S&BJ dayis the guys' equivalent..... on the otherhand, I am happy to treat any/all providers as if it were Valentine's Day any/every time we get together ( well, perhaps substituting Starbucks for roses ....)

17 hours ago, Kaduk said:

... every pussy is different, the pussy needs were found to react to various techniques and stimuli from cunnilingus. There are very few who have achieved to the level of Clit Commander in our community....

Thank you for the recognition.:P

21 hours ago, Kaduk said:

...every pussy is different, the pussy needs were found to react to various techniques and stimuli from cunnilingus. There are very few who have achieved to the level of Clit Commander in our community....

3 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

Thank you for the recognition.:P

One just doesnt start on munching the muff without first achieving Pussy Proficiency::as to explore, survey and document in your head space the audio/visual cues associated to the pussy, the main purpose is the accumulation of knowledge as a visual guide from the mind to the tongue enhancing the physical and emotional needs of the pussy, a life long journey to say the least as every new encounter adds to the pussy pleasure paradigm

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

One just doesnt start on munching the muff without first achieving Pussy Proficiency::as to explore, survey and document in your head space the audio/visual cues associated to the pussy, the main purpose is the accumulation of knowledge as a visual guide from the mind to the tongue enhancing the physical and emotional needs of the pussy, a life long journey to say the least as every new encounter adds to the pussy pleasure paradigm

Indeed!

On 6/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, Kaduk said:

They tried that back in the bush administration:: No Pussy Left Behind, was the main law for general pussy education. The law held those accountable for how gentlemen learned and achieved the art of eating the pussy. The law was controversial in part because it introduced a basic understand that all pussy were the same and penalized those that didn't show improvement. The Law was discarded after acknowledging the fact that every pussy is different, the pussy needs were found to react to various techniques and stimuli from cunnilingus. There are few who have achieved to the level of Clit Commander in our community....

The Bush Administration 不不不

On 6/29/2020 at 6:33 PM, sb1212 said:

I believe it is called "Valentine's Day", and S&BJ dayis the guys' equivalent..... on the otherhand, I am happy to treat any/all providers as if it were Valentine's Day any/every time we get together ( well, perhaps substituting Starbucks for roses ....)

My memory is shot. I sure hope I received some good head on Valentine's Day. Can we rename that holiday Daty and crablegs day?