Laci French

Remember the black dot thread??

34 posts in this topic

How far have you come?  I'm at 8 dots and my personal goal is 10...going to take much coffee and scotch to pull this off.

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

How far have you come?  I'm at 8 dots and my personal goal is 10...going to take much coffee and scotch to pull this off.

Can't remember what each dot signified but this sounds like a worthy challenge would a black marker help. Any effort involving coffee and scotch is destined for success 

I think I got to 8 dots with 3,000 posts.  I have long, long way to go to get to 10 dots.

What does it take to get to 9 dots?

Edited by ilovewomen

Still wondering what the meaning of the dots are.  I'm thinking milestones on how many posts we have.

I must be slacking........

I only have seven black DOTS........

The red and yellow ones are my favorites!

Guess I’ll get another box.

43 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Hope you taste the rainbow today😂

Genuine photograph of the President of the United States of America explaining how BadBoy actually has nine dots, instead of the eight reported by the corrupt TOB media:

0rGE2qM.jpg

I have over 8000 posts, and 9 dots. I have a feeling 10 dots might be a real long term challenge. :eek:

Good luck, Laci! 

Okay, time for some research and a dot count.

How many black dots do you have and how many posts do you have?

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Genuine photograph of the President of the United States of America explaining how BadBoy actually has nine dots, instead of the eight reported by the corrupt TOB media:

0rGE2qM.jpg

Best response ever🤣🤣

Can we do a mail in ballots for the dot count?  All my deceased relatives want to vote.😊

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I think I got to 8 dots with 3,000 posts.  I have long, long way to go to get to 10 dots.

What does it take to get to 9 dots?

• 11 dots  reads--> you are now traveling at 99.99% of the speed of light.

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

Never really paid attention to the dots .   Have better personal goals,like conquering this damn stroke  (cue Billy Squire )

What would a bj be like at the speed of light?🤔

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Never really paid attention to the dots .   Have better personal goals,like conquering this damn stroke  (cue Billy Squire )

How do you have 8??

This is all a conspiracy😳 Can we call an unbiased 3rd party in for the dots?

Edited by Laci French

Kaduk now has 10 I think we need to call in the Inspector General

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

Einstein's theory is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light relatively speaking; a BJ  is directly proportionate to the vacuum it produces at the speed of light would hold true, because space itself is stretching, and space is nothing. we know that the faster you go, the slower time passes, so a 15 minute BJ at the speed of light would be the equivalent to 205 years back on earth.....

f7f466301865447.jpg

Or---> at the speed of light you could go around the world 7.5 times in a second.  around the world could then be an orally stimulating adventure.
Also remember when an object moves at the speed of light, its mass will become infinite.

E = mc2 shows that energy and mass are interchangeable. So a great formula to remember is::

ma2 x ad = hm

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

How do you have 8??

Well, I have been on this board since 2008 !

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Einstein's theory is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light relatively speaking; a BJ  is directly proportionate to the vacuum it produces at the speed of light would hold true, because space itself is stretching, and space is nothing. we know that the faster you go, the slower time passes, so a 15 minute BJ at the speed of light would be the equivalent to 205 years back on earth.....

f7f466301865447.jpg

Or---> at the speed of light you could go around the world 7.5 times in a second.  around the world could then be an orally stimulating adventure.
Also remember when an object moves at the speed of light, its mass will become infinite.

E = mc2 shows that energy and mass are interchangeable. So a great formula to remember is::

ma2 x ad = hm

Just remember that the angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat and inversely proportional to the mass of the ass. 😜

So I'v been wanting to ask this ... How does one go about putting the fun caption under your name like >( You Can't Handle All This )   lol

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Over in a flash.

13 hours ago, Kaduk said:

f7f466301865447.jpg

ma2 x ad = hm

Around the world sounds fun.

With 11 Dots you automatically becone the Libertarian Party candidate for President. 

The first guy to reach 10 dots gets a free bj from the OP.;)

Edited by 2Big

On 5/19/2020 at 7:20 AM, Laci French said:

How far have I cum... well, back when I was younger, at LEAST 10 dots (or globs).  Probably closer to 8 these days, admittedly.  But it's the thought that counts. :)

I only have 2 dots, guess I have a lot to learn. 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:54 AM, Seeker5280 said:

Posting to see my dots. Lol

11 hours ago, Dwayne said:

I only have 2 dots, guess I have a lot to learn. 

You gain dots by posting more. So, rather than learning, it's about how much information you can pass on to others, or how many questions you can ask. Communication is key!

Have fun! 

How far have you cum?  

Portnoy's Complaint :rolleyes:

On 5/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, Laci French said:

Well, if pointing in the direction of travel, the length of the "star" would appear shrink to zero, so ...................  But the good news to outside observer it would last forever!!

On 5/19/2020 at 11:04 PM, Laci French said:

How do you have 8??

This is all a conspiracy😳 Can we call an unbiased 3rd party in for the dots?

Appears to be a simple 3-6-9 triangle thing.  Ergo to get to 11 must require 12,000 :P  Race you to 9?? :D