Raine-7379

Please, stop asking....

119 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Blah blah blah, , it's all about you, the holy grails of the holy whores. Lol,  You think you speak for all the ladies? Are you their pimp?

BTW, I'd rather suck my own dick than stick it in you.

At this rate that may end up being your only option...

Oh come on, there's alot of fish in the sea. and only a half a dozen madams from this site who think they are the only dance in town 

Edited by Mike940370

4 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

That's probably the best option as there is no telling where it has been.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

That's probably the best option as there is no telling where it has been.

Well, I do hope he never goes where you've  been.

6 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Blah blah blah, , it's all about you, the holy grails of the holy whores. Lol,  You think you speak for all the ladies? Are you their pimp?

WHO LET THE TWERPS OUT!

LOL I was wondering when bb  butt buddy was going to show up

Edited by Mike940370

Come on kids, lets have a sing along!

Who let the twerps out
Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof
Who let the twerps out
Who let the twerps out
Who let the twerps out
The party was nice the party was pumping
Ah yepee ah yo
And everybody having a ball
Yepee ah yo
And tell silly Mikey: "stop the name callin'"
Yepee ah yo
Then them girls respond to the call
I hear a woman shout out
Who let that twerp  Mike out?
Who let Mike the twerp out
Who let the twerps out
Who let the twerps out
Last year in the forum you had a ball
You call me butt buddy and a ho
Get back gruffy, mash scruffy
Get back you flea infested twerp

Now I tell meh self dem man go get angry
Ah yepee ah yo
To hear dem girls calling him a twerp
Edited by BadBoy

12 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Looks like Mikey been drankin! :lol:

16 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Well, I do hope he never goes where you've  been.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that the best you've got?

Oh look! 3 of the choir boy butt buddies post butt to butt messages. Take turns boys,  one on top one one bottom. 

30 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Oh look! 3 of the choir boy butt buddies post butt to butt messages. Take turns boys,  one on top one one bottom. 

Oh look! Mike gets insulting, again.  It’s too bad that civility seems lost on him.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Oh look! Mike gets insulting, again.  It’s too bad that civility seems lost on him.

It's so easy to bait him.  It's like dealing with a 5 year old.

I have NEVER requested a discount, for any reason, nor have I tried to negotiate a lower rate just cause my "unit" is small. :)  But I have called to request an appointment in "a couple hours".  If the answer is no, I move on.  Speaking only for myself, I do not usually have the luxury of getting an appointment a day or two ahead. If ladies are not welcoming "last minute" appointments, perhaps your promotional material should say as much.  I guess I do not understand the tragedy of a last minuet request.  "just say no"  if you can not accommodate.  As always, that is the ladies prerogative.    

7 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Be sure to let us know when you get to that next birthday! We'll get ya some cake and ice cream, and go to Chuck'-E-Cheese! 

Edited by pfunk

16 hours ago, mustang said:

I have NEVER requested a discount, for any reason, nor have I tried to negotiate a lower rate just cause my "unit" is small. :)  But I have called to request an appointment in "a couple hours".  If the answer is no, I move on.  Speaking only for myself, I do not usually have the luxury of getting an appointment a day or two ahead. If ladies are not welcoming "last minute" appointments, perhaps your promotional material should say as much.  I guess I do not understand the tragedy of a last minuet request.  "just say no"  if you can not accommodate.  As always, that is the ladies prerogative.    

I am talking they want an appointment within less then 30 minutes because they are in the area, or someone flaked on them.  I need at least an hour notice. I do not believe that is to much to plan ahead for.

28 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

..., or someone flaked on them.  I need at least an hour notice. I do not believe that is to much to plan ahead for.

They did plan ahead, but ...  Blame whoever flaked on them for that last minute call.

I can understand your needing an hour to prepare; nothing wrong with that.

7 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am talking they want an appointment within less then 30 minutes because they are in the area, or someone flaked on them.  I need at least an hour notice. I do not believe that is to much to plan ahead for.

An hour is, depending on circumstances, is not fair to a lady.  If I make contact at say, 5:00 pm, I would expect a date at 8 -9:00.  I have been severely chastised by ladies for trying to schedule 2 -3 days out, in fact the cancel/no show rate for "advanced" appointments is nearly 75% in my experience.  Kinda hard to make everyone happy on this, but I have likely made my last "plan ahead" appointment.

14 hours ago, mustang said:

An hour is, depending on circumstances, is not fair to a lady.  If I make contact at say, 5:00 pm, I would expect a date at 8 -9:00.  I have been severely chastised by ladies for trying to schedule 2 -3 days out, in fact the cancel/no show rate for "advanced" appointments is nearly 75% in my experience.  Kinda hard to make everyone happy on this, but I have likely made my last "plan ahead" appointment.

My no show or cancellation rate is 80 to 90% for pre-bookings.  That is why I rarely do prebookings.  

Mike... dude.  I'd spend your typing on doing reviews rather than stirring up shit.  You'll feel better.

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

My no show or cancellation rate is 80 to 90% for pre-bookings.  That is why I rarely do prebookings.  

What do you consider pre-booking? I aways schedule 36 to 48 hours out and I consider that pre-booking.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:14 AM, Mr.Pink said:

Do you pay full price when you buy a car? Most doctors, and other professionals offer a discount if you pay in cash. WTF is wrong with asking for a discount, the worse they could say is no. 

The majority of providers require cash to begin with, so there's not much of a reason to ask for a cash discount.  But if the discounters really want a cash discount, I'll round it up to $5.  So five dollars off cash price! Woo Hoo! 🎉🎉🎉

Every industry has the right to sets it's own standards.  The reputable people in this industry have set the standard of "no negotiating" when it comes to rates. I try to be reputable so I go with that.  Also, in my experiences with people who are willing to negotiate on their fee, they usually set the original price quite high and then only negotiate down to what they were willing to take in the first.  You might feel like you got a deal, but all you paid was the going rate in the end.  If the posted rate is too high, move on.

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

:(This makes me really sad...I think I've cancelled once in 3 decades of hobbying. I've never no-showed. 

I've always felt that keeping appointments, both here, and in the real world, is very important. 

On 8/21/2020 at 9:43 AM, wglide2003 said:

What do you consider pre-booking? I aways schedule 36 to 48 hours out and I consider that pre-booking.

pre books could be 2-3 weeks out before a tour and be sure to keep in contact  like once a week make sure  the appt takes place 

Edited by lustybustygina

LMAO.. someone asked for a money back garentee if I did not preform to his standard.   Should I charge more if he does not not perform to my standard?? 

28 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

LMAO.. someone asked for a money back garentee if I did not preform to his standard.   Should I charge more if he does not not perform to my standard?? 

yes :P

On 9/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, Raine-7379 said:

Wtf??? Wow.... that had me laughing hard as hell... please tell me that was a joke and someone wasn't actually THAT dumb

17 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Wtf??? Wow.... that had me laughing hard as hell... please tell me that was a joke and someone wasn't actually THAT dumb

I wish I were joking, but it really happened... 

If anything I would expect prices to go up for reasons such as, hazard pay, lots of workers quite, strip clubs and AMP's fell behind on there exorbitant property taxes and the ones that re-opened are scaring off all there customers since they are considered spas and are now required to have customers sign in with there full name, address, a symptoms sign off sheet, secondary emergency contacts, and all employees have to were masks like at a gym, and many services are no longer offered and lets face it they are very lucky the CDC and our governor hasn't tried to use them as a scape-goat in the political blame game. Really shocked anyone would be dumb enough to think they could ask for a discount. Not to mention this virus issue has made me very picky and personally I've never felt comfortable with the cheaper more available anyway. The primary reason to go on TOB or online in general is to find better quality.