Raine-7379

Please, stop asking....

119 posts in this topic

Unfortunately some guys will always try to take advantage

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

Is BBATC on the menu?:)

I am sorry, no idea what that is...😲

Unfortunately most, not all but most will never read this let alone understand or stop asking. I truly believe some just like to get under our skin. They find pure joy in pissing us off 

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

** if we are running covid specials. No, our rates are not negotiable.

** If we are available "right now" in under an hour...

** If something never offered is now available because of the virus.

** And of course never ever ask for bbfs. Instantly blocked.

Cheapskates, manipulators, and just plain  :eek:dipshits...ya gotta love 'em!

There are days I want to bitch slap someone through the phone😡

I've been a blessed lady lately with all the wonderful gents that have made contact.

@Raine-7379 hang in there❤

4 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

What Raine? You're not available right now..... for bbfs......at a discounted rate?

Geez! What is f#@k is wrong with people?? Some humans will never cease to amaze me.... don't they realize that everyone a personal life, outside of this life?

I agree with pfunk and Laci. They are cheapskates, manipulators, and dipshits who need to be bitch slapped..... repeatedly!

Wishing you well.

On 5/9/2020 at 4:49 PM, Madison Taylor said:

Unfortunately most, not all but most will never read this let alone understand or stop asking. I truly believe some just like to get under our skin. They find pure joy in pissing us off 

I am absolutely astonished at how many guys from this board, and p411 are the biggest offenders... 

On 5/9/2020 at 7:26 PM, Funl0veR said:

What Raine? You're not available right now..... for bbfs......at a discounted rate?

Geez! What is f#@k is wrong with people?? Some humans will never cease to amaze me.... don't they realize that everyone a personal life, outside of this life?

I agree with pfunk and Laci. They are cheapskates, manipulators, and dipshits who need to be bitch slapped..... repeatedly!

Wishing you well.

I think you are onto something... Laci and I could line them all up for a good bitch slap.  And for the really bad offenders a good ass beating... 

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

I think you are onto something... Laci and I could line them all up for a good bitch slap.  And for the really bad offenders a good ass beating... 

UGRNNrC.gif

9 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am absolutely astonished at how many guys from this board, and p411 are the biggest offenders... 

That makes me really sad. I thought TOB cultivated smarter, more kind, hobbyists. :confused:

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

That makes me really sad. I thought TOB cultivated smarter, more kind, hobbyists. :confused:

You thought wrong. B)

19 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Laci and I could line them all up for a good bitch slap.  And for the really bad offenders a good ass beating... 

They might come back for seconds.

I’ve been asked before to call/text only when I’m ready to meet. I have also been offered BB as an option or at a higher rate.

I guess as long as people keep offering, some guys will keep asking for it.

Never been offered nor would I take a discounted rate.

Edited by Todoesprivado

The only discounts I’ve ever requested were published In her ad or webpage and for which I qualified (veterans, P411, etc).  I brought these conditions up while establishing the appointment. Then I  paid full fare, considering the discount as a tip.

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

The only discounts I’ve ever requested were published In her ad or webpage and for which I qualified (veterans, P411, etc).  I brought these conditions up while establishing the appointment. Then I  paid full fare, considering the discount as a tip.

Well, I’m sure you are not necessarily the ‘usual’ type of client a provider sees on average. But good for you. Not being sarcastic, I’m positive it will mean a lot for someone to receive a full rate even when offering a discount 

On 5/11/2020 at 11:13 AM, Raine-7379 said:

I understand how repetitive it must seem. Part of your job, like that of any consultant, is education.

I hope that you and your colleagues can keep your sense of humour about it all.

Boys will be boys.

Due to the virus I might look for extra from a provider that she might not normally provide... a face mask, temperature check, hand sanitizer. etc

If I can't get within six feet of her, I might request a discount.

28 minutes ago, Old_Timer said:

I understand how repetitive it must seem. Part of your job, like that of any consultant, is education.

I hope that you and your colleagues can keep your sense of humour about it all.

Boys will be boys.

We do not see boys... Grown ass men should know better!!!!

On 5/9/2020 at 2:39 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I wasn't going to reply to this initially..But here I go.Most men on here are looking to get sex for the least possible price.That's why you get all of the negative "hey baby are you offering a Covid 19 discount. Are you available now? Means that they are not thinking ahead and are most likely married and have a very limited time to see someone else. Offering something that was never offered before this stupid virus is too creepy to me. Everyone please take the time to protect yourselves.

Proper screening is a must! Don't feel like you're asking too much for a temperature reading  or any other screening you might think will make you safe

Rant over.....

On 5/9/2020 at 4:49 PM, Madison Taylor said:

They are the the people you need to stay away from. Remember them, then remember the ones that respond with respect.

Your life will be that much better!

Keep a list! hahahaha

8 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

They are the the people you need to stay away from. Remember them, then remember the ones that respond with respect.

Your life will be that much better!

Keep a list! hahahaha

I do and I block and they get a new number and try again. They are the ones with a boring pathetic life that they have fun playing games while I'm out ********. Lol ;)

5 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

I do and I block and they get a new number and try again. They are the ones with a boring pathetic life that they have fun playing games while I'm out ********. Lol ;)

I'm sorry that they bother you on a regular basis.

Nobody deserves that.

4 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I'm sorry that they bother you on a regular basis.

Nobody deserves that.

It's ok I don't let it get to me, it's their problem not mine. I'm still smilin'

On 5/13/2020 at 2:40 PM, scarecrow said:

Due to the virus I might look for extra from a provider that she might not normally provide... a face mask, temperature check, hand sanitizer. etc

If I can't get within six feet of her, I might request a discount.

Yeah not sure if I would pay full price if we had to social distance in place...  :lol: Nice Post @scarecrow

Do you pay full price when you buy a car? Most doctors, and other professionals offer a discount if you pay in cash. WTF is wrong with asking for a discount, the worse they could say is no. 

On 9.5.2020 at 10:39 PM, Raine-7379 said:

They are all legitimate questions. Just say no. No need to make a big deal out of nothing. 

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Most doctors, and other professionals offer a discount if you pay in cash. 

Really? I've never had a doctor offer ANY kind of a discount. The professional tradespeople I've met (and I've met a lot, since I am one) rarely offer a discount. 

But I guess you know better than I. :cool: