johnnybgood

If you won the Powerball?

25 posts in this topic

Just touching on a dream subject while we're all bored....

For me besides taking care of a half dozen special ladies I've met here on tob and 411 that have made an impact on my life in a positive way, the other thing I'd love to do is give back to all the tob ladies as a whole...

The best way I'd love to make that happen is to make their normal donation times say 3 or 4 and have them ALL come together for one HELL of a party!  A rented hall with all food/drinks/entertainment/dancing just for you, the ladies as my thank you for all your loving kisses over the years.  

Oh what a dream it would be to have all you beautiful ladies together in one room!

I have a list of the Top 100 golf courses to play in the World and in the US.  I've played 17 in the US.  Depending on the size of the Powerball (I know that sounds bad), but if it were nine digits, I would want to play the remaining 83 courses and possibly take a crack at all 100  in the World.

Definitely mix in playtime wherever I was!

40 acres with a cabin, stream, pond/swimming hole and a caretaker.  Lots of trees and plenty of room to run around nekkid .  Not so far from civilization that YL wouldn’t come visit.

Just keep farming (raising horses) till it's all gone.

1 hour ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I have a list of the Top 100 golf courses to play in the World and in the US.  I've played 17 in the US.  Depending on the size of the Powerball (I know that sounds bad), but if it were nine digits, I would want to play the remaining 83 courses and possibly take a crack at all 100  in the World.

Definitely mix in playtime wherever I was!

One of the trade associations I belong to always has a summer conference and they always arrange for a round of golf at a top course in the area.  I've played Pinehurst, Myrtle Beach, Ashville, Pebble Beach, Keystone.  TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course with the 17th island hole was fantastic.  I doubt If I'll ever top that one.  I hit a perfect tee shot heading straight for the pin and watched the ball as it was going to be a hole in one and....hit right on the edge of the wood beam surrounding the green and fall into the water. Oh well.  It's still a good memory and to think that another inch and I would have made the best shot in life.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

40 acres with a cabin, stream, pond/swimming hole and a caretaker.  Lots of trees and plenty of room to run around nekkid .  Not so far from civilization that YL wouldn’t come visit.

This sounds almost perfect. I would take care of a few special people in my life as well.

I better check my powerball numbers from last drawing.  I know nobody won the big one, but a few extra bucks is always helpful.

Edited by ilovewomen

53 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I better check my powerball numbers from last drawing.  I know nobody won the big one, but a few extra bucks is always helpful.

My odds of winning are extremely long.  IMHO the lottery is a stupid tax.  I’ll save my $s.

I would buy an apartment on the upper west side, so I could go to the Opera and ballet.  I would set up a scholarship for Opera and ballet students.

11 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

... I would set up a scholarship for Opera and ballet students.

A worthy cause😘

The Arts are hurting right now, too.

The arts are essen­tial to any com­plete national life. The State owes it to itself to sus­tain and encour­age them. [...] Ill fares the race which fails to salute the arts with the rev­er­ence and delight which are their due.

for myself, a good bit of land with a river running through it, a nice cabin, a bigger truck for more dogs, lots of me time and a lot of peace...

for others, foundations dedicated to things that mean the most to me, cancer research, animal wellness, clean water to those in need, food to those in need, medicine to those in need...

The heck with all the farms/ranches/acreage spreads - been there, done that, too much work.  I think I would get a penthouse in the tallest building in town, with a great view to the West, maintenance and utilities included in the rent, and spend all of my time either banging ladies on the deck of my penthouse or scuba diving and skydiving on vacation.  Going to get my ticket now.

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

The heck with all the farms/ranches/acreage spreads - been there, done that, too much work.

Hence my addition of “a caretaker”.  Let them do the work. 😃

I would travel, while I am still able to enjoy it at first.  Have a lady or two to accompany me. Like Badboy said, land is a lot of work. Still you could have a piece with a caretaker,  that you could visit. Maybe the care taker is a hot chick, who hires out the work. You come to visit her.

Once I got that out of my system, I would help out my family members. Give out scholarships to those in school. Just don't let them know it was from me. Set up some way to give them some funds, but anonymously.  Like hire a lawyer to tell them they were tracked down in probate. A long lost fifth cousin left money and they get a piece. Just make it believable and never let on I won the money.

Then give out some to charities. But not just hand out money. Ask what they need the most and get it to them. In real life I do that. I would like to know my time or money went to something. Too many stories of charities wasting funds on high salaries or lavish officies/cars.

6 hours ago, contrails said:

I'd rescue more dogs.  

YES.

With Power-ball money I would make sure this woman has everything she will ever need, and then I would buy a few hundred acres somewhere and do the same thing.

I want a ranch or a mountains house to enjoy nature and also an ocean side place so i can go fishing from time to time ... hobbying and traveling whenever i can 

PPE For the VA and nursing homes.

I’d buy the company I used to work for and fire every last one of those morons.  Then I’d take the profits from said reformed business and eat sushi off of naked women only to take time for the occasional “bump” and “tuggy”.  #simp

Oooh, id find land and grow some cherry & peach trees (because their delicious) and a big garden so I could eat them everyday forever 😂

Then id build a big hot spring bubble bath and eat more fruit in the bath 

Then I’d help a bunch of charities because my dreams came true 🌹🍑🍒💧

Oh & Maybe give my dog the running room they’ve always wanted Lol 

On 5/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, Bit Banger said:

That sounds amazing 

I'd sink the whole wad in a rooftop penthouse condo with a helipad and a small jet helicopter.  I'd then hire a pilot to take me above famous and beautiful locations and drop me and my parachute off at 17,999 (gotta stay legal), and then wait and see where I landed so that she could then pick me up and take me home for lunch (or dinner if we favored a sunset view). Room and board for qualified pilot provided.

I'd pay off everything I need to for friends and family.

Invest enough that I'm taken care of the rest of my life.

Spend my time giving away the rest responsibly.

I would have more animals and feed more squirrels 😂

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I would have more animals and feed more squirrels 😂

You would probably buy your own zoo