Bravo1

Is there a minimum standard of professionalism?

15 posts in this topic

Just got to thinking while browsing through recent reviews.  If a provider has consistent reviews of "NC/NS", is there a point where they will just be removed from this site and not be allowed to advertise here?  I guess this is a question more for the admin but I was just wondering about this after seeing a name pop up and then seeing several NC/NS reviews for that provider.   

I’d rather they stayed here with their reviews than pop up someplace else, perhaps under a different pseudonym, to repeat their bad behavior.

4 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I’d rather they stayed here with their reviews than pop up someplace else, perhaps under a different pseudonym, to repeat their bad behavior.

True, that's a good point!  For any of you new hobbyists, make sure you look at a providers reviews before reaching out.  If you see NO CALL NO SHOWS listed for them, do yourself a favor and take a pass.  There are so many professional providers here that it's not worth the risk of completely wasting your time.  

In my opinion, (and I'm not defending the NC/NS provider) I don't think admin should get involved and/or lose out on the advertising fees of this provider.  That is what the reviews are there for.  So each can make their own decision as to whether or not to see a provider based upon her reviews.  If she has numerous NC/NS reviews and you choose to take the gamble, that's on you not admin.  Just my opinion...

It is best they stay up. A long term track record is what should be used to make a decision. Removing them, will only allow the girl to continue business as usual. While names may change, their images will always give them away. Even with new hair styles or coloring, the seasoned guys will be able to remember them.

Wow, that would be something if moderators removed folks for unscrupulous behavior: Ncns, sending gross explicit DMs, harassing providers, soliciting 10 providers at once, being an Asshole.... I’m not counting on it. Thank gosh, that’s not the norm, nevertheless aggravating.

There is a level of professionalism that everyone is expected to meet and they are spelled out in the rules that we all must abide by here.

The mods have a certain amount of leniency that extend to all of us.  Those that continue to violate the the rules will get warnings.  If the rules are continuously flaunted and violated, eventually the miscreant will be suspended or banned.  This happens to both men and women alike.

And yet there are still men that continue to schedule🙄

Mind blown

I would have to believe there are more bad reviews that don’t make the cut, and more bad reviews that men don’t post.

9 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

... and more bad reviews that men don’t post.

There are three basic classes of bad reviews I will post:

1) NCNS - I’ve been hasty with these to my own detriment.  Now I allow 24hrs for contact from the YL after the appointment before posting.

2) Ripoff - Cash&Dash, serious Bait&Switch. Significant upsell (Denver Ladies comes to mind). I’m not the stickler some are regarding photos.  If the age and figure are close I tend to let that slide.

3) DANGER!!!  Pimp standing at the door, unhealthy/unclean, substance abuse, outside legal parameters (age, residency, etc)

If a poor session can be attributed to bad chemistry, messy incall, fumbled communications, etc,  I probably won’t review her.

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Wow, that would be something if moderators removed folks for unscrupulous behavior: Ncns, sending gross explicit DMs, harassing providers, soliciting 10 providers at once, being an Asshole.... I’m not counting on it. Thank gosh, that’s not the norm, nevertheless aggravating.

Audrey, based on the limited information I have of you, I think you're a good human being. I don't know what the perfect solution is. I can say, not everyone has everyone's best interests at heart. It's touchy. But at the end of the day, the Gods of ToB have decreed that ladies have the last word. I don't know if that's good or bad. I do know it opens the door for abusive slander. But that happens in both directions. At the end of the day, I think the real journey is to find treasure. Scrape through all the mud and discover souls who are genuine, even through their imperfections, practical and idealistic. Souls that heal the broken, or souls that try. It's not just a thing we search for here. It's treasure, because it's almost impossible to find.

Good luck. If you ever find such a thing in another human being. Hang onto them. Hang on with all your might.

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Mind blown

No it's not.

Thank you. 

On 4/26/2020 at 5:21 PM, Bravo1 said:

Just got to thinking while browsing through recent reviews.  If a provider has consistent reviews of "NC/NS", is there a point where they will just be removed from this site and not be allowed to advertise here?...

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time!   ~Maya Angelou

I too agree with the others who've stated let the reviews stay up.  I remember a particular provider in the past told me she would short guys their time and didn't care about bad reviews as she wasn't going to be in this for the long time.  Pretty looks, great body and that's why some gents (her words) put up with her.  Well, guess what?  She took a little hiatus, came back and didn't really thrive because of past shitty service and behavior.

@stevie-2249 is right regarding bad reviews.  To me, it's very hard to write bad reviews unless as Bit said, it's an obvious danger situation or rip-off.  Sometimes, two people just don't click, but sometimes, there's bad service / bad gents.

I agree leave the reviews up.

And yes, the ladies always have the chance of a rebuttal.

But as long as the reviews are up, you can see if a pattern emerges. 

Sometimes ladies just give crappy service, NCNS, etc. and that pattern will be evident in the continued negative reviews no matter how many rebuttals she writes saying its the guys fault..

Some guys will always write negative reviews.  That pattern will emerge too and the ladies can determine if they want to see a particular guy. 

On 4/27/2020 at 1:22 PM, Laci French said:

Mind blown

Right! And I guess it falls on them to do their research prior to scheduling.  I just hate seeing people get the run around, regardless of what side of the fence you occupy.