Joanna Jaxxx

the right to refuse 😳

29 posts in this topic

I mean WHOA! Is this due to corona? I never understood why some people get offended you don’t want to see them. Just like ANY BUSINESS we have the right to refuse service to anyone. I’m not even obligated to respond to your text or call just because I post. Freaking WEIRDOS. #blocked. 

747DE558-A0A6-4962-ABA3-50D52B5B8888.jpeg

Ladies if you want his number PM me. He’ll probably change it but he’s most likely just a troll. He’s been blocked and reported.

Girl I am right there with you there is nothing but disrespect going on lately . I have blocked so many people at least three or four a day and it was never like that before. Please ladies be safe and don’t let these guys disrespect us like this!!

Whoa. No excuse for that type of behavior. You were polite and professional. Block him and share his information with the ladies. No place for that on our board.

What an idiot. The power and control some people think they have. 🙄

How powerless is a person in real life to wield that kind of power through a text message. Lol

Like really buddy? I LOVE fried chicken. I would love to see you come take this fried chicken wing away from me! 🤣

1 hour ago, whosyourdaty said:

What a DICK!

No I like my dick. This is more of a shit head

Geez not sure what this guys issue is you were nice and professional. Sorry you had to deal with that kind of crap.

He displays all the emotional control of a toddler who can't get his own way.

Does Covid-19 cause insanity? Based on his texts, I'd say yes! :D

Corona caused?  No, sadly this and similar behavior has gone on for a long time, especially the "I will ruin you on TOB, give you a bad review" etc. gambit.  It seems to get more intense as I understand it from a few ladies during times when things are tough already - so corona may have made it worse.  I assume the creeps think they can get away with more during times such as this.  

10 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

What a DICKLESS prick!!

Fixed it for ya.;)

"Extra! Extra! Numbnutz wins hobby Darwin award!!!"

If you are in this hobby long enough, you will see everything eventually. Hopefully he will just move on and leave you alone. 

On 4/13/2020 at 0:18 AM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

Ladies if you want his number PM me. He’ll probably change it but he’s most likely just a troll. He’s been blocked and reported.

The guy is a d-bag, sorry... HOWEVER....  You just scored major points with me, with the "MoveOn" comment.......  :)

Can't wait til things return to normal so I can meet you. :)

The thing went off the rails with your second snarky answer. Plus, plenty of working girls threaten hobbyists. One lady tried this shit with me. I told her: do it, and see what happens. Never heard from her again...

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

The thing went off the rails with your second snarky answer. Plus, plenty of working girls threaten hobbyists. One lady tried this shit with me. I told her: do it, and see what happens. Never heard from her again...

She was gong to ruin your reputation or give you a bad review??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks, needed a good laugh!!

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

She was gong to ruin your reputation or give you a bad review??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks, needed a good laugh!!

She found out where I worked, and threatened to out me. Shrug. 

Been hearing horror stories like this for too long of a time.  Bummed that the ladies endure this uncalled for treatment

On 4/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, 2Big said:

She found out where I worked, and threatened to out me. Shrug. 

INEXCUSABLE! I hope the guys share this type of info as well. Besides...most should know that you are a harmless (albeit intelligent) funny fixture here.🙄

Should see some of the text when  men think they don't need to screen or tell you off for asking 

. I'v gotten the are you going to call my boss or  friends .. No

Ok Bi**H I'll call the cops .. Go head I say lol 

Just block/delete and don't let a few knuckleheads take away your smile.

^Thanks right .. I wake up to the dumbest text some days 

Edited by lustybustygina

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just block/delete and don't let a few knuckleheads take away your e-smile.

#Ifixditforyou

4 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

^Thanks right .. I wake up to the dumbest text some days 

Just for fun and games (and without hijacking this thread), I'd like to see some of the more  bizarre (however you wish to define that) messages received by providers. Any of you fine ladies willing to give that a shot?

Well, it was entertaining. But he’s obviously just fucking with you. Nobody even halfway serious about wanting an appointment responds like this. I can’t take any of it seriously. I did laugh, though.

On 4/13/2020 at 0:18 AM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

I mean WHOA! Is this due to corona? I never understood why some people get offended you don’t want to see them. Just like ANY BUSINESS we have the right to refuse service to anyone. I’m not even obligated to respond to your text or call just because I post. Freaking WEIRDOS. #blocked. 

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE???

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Just for fun and games (and without hijacking this thread), I'd like to see some of the more  bizarre (however you wish to define that) messages received by providers. Any of you fine ladies willing to give that a shot?

hi/ is this Gina / your tits are fucking huge / and it just keeps going 

U available @ 2am 

Edited by lustybustygina