luvsex1

Question: Is gift card or bitcoin, the "in thing" now?

10 posts in this topic

Hi. Is it becoming the "in thing" for providers to take gift card or by cashapp, bitcoin, etc...  Or are these still just scams. I have rejected meeting anyone when they demand some form of this and is happening quite often. I just want to make sure that I am not rejecting an opportunity when this is becoming a norm.

For some providers this is the norm especially when a "client" is wanting an outcall or wanting us to travel a long distance for a meet up. As long as the provider is "legit" and well reviewed it is highly unlikely that you will get ripped off. So before sending any type of payment do your research first.

Cash is king.  If you want to see a lady that requires a gift card...beware.  Research her thoroughly. If she isn’t well reviewed by known gentlemen, I recommend you pass on her.

No it’s not. It’s either a scam or a broad with no bank account and she can’t post because some sites require a gift card/bitcoin to post if you don’t have a legit cc or bank account. Some will ask for you to take a picture of it before you get to them and you will never see them. Scam likely or someone who doesn’t have her ish together. 

I would say look elsewhere.  The majority are scams. If you had a regular, them maybe. Just remember once you send out the info., there is no way to get your money back. Also it will leave an electronic trail for cashapp. There is nothing wrong with the money Uncle Sam prints.

Rule #1

Don't use a card, doesn't matter what card it is, in this hobby. Cash only. 

Edited by 2Big

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was 99% sure these are scams. But I just wanted to make sure that I was not missing anything due to new tech savvy ways of doing things. I get a lot of my information from this site because I have nowhere else to go for the information I want. So thanks again everyone.

Someone you have never meet before?  Sure,  when I get there.  Not before.  It never happened and never will. 

Someone I have had multiple visits with and have some trust with?   Sure.

A few years ago I would Green Dot a couple hundred dollars to a lady friend to travel to my town.  It allowed her to get a room and pay for gas.  Settled up with her after each visit while she was in town.  

On 4/14/2020 at 6:24 AM, 2Big said:

Rule #1

Don't use a card, doesn't matter what card it is, in this hobby. Cash only. 

Holy shit. Good thing there was a title on that video ....