Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Jaxxx

What’s the point...😳

34 posts in this topic

Of taking a shower and leaving streaks on the sheets 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤮
 wash your crack correctly if you’re gonna shower 😂 

I agree!  Ya gotta get a sponge, loofah, shower glove, or soap and hand, in that crack, and scrub it good! Then rinse under the showerhead.

I guess he was in a rush to start, after meeting you! 

Sorry that happened to you, Joanna! 

Arrgg - I regret blundering into this posting. 

Jesus guys!  Wash your asshole! Soap up a finger and stick it up there!  Its not gay - its a courtesy!

For the love of.......

20 minutes ago, jus12pla said:

Arrgg - I regret blundering into this posting. 

Jesus guys!  Wash your asshole! Soap up a finger and stick it up there!  Its not gay - its a courtesy!

For the love of.......

Can you imagine my regret when I have to remove the covers 🤮😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I am guessing whoever that was, isn't into anal.😜

😂😂😂 I don’t get how they ask to shower, 

I allow it as usual and they still not come out clean 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ If I have to do it myself that’s gonna be extra  🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

I am guessing whoever that was, isn't into anal.😜

Or they are! It is a legit fetish. “Dirty anal.” Take my word and don’t look it up. Ever. 

6 hours ago, Joanna Jaxxx said:

😂😂😂 I don’t get how they ask to shower, 

I allow it as usual and they still not come out clean 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ If I have to do it myself that’s gonna be extra  🤣🤣🤣

Some of my best sex (both pro & am) began with a shared shower.  Wet, slippery foreplay 😁 We’re both squeaky clean.

-EDIT-

You could hold an orgy in my shower stall 😜

Edited by Bit Banger

If I can still smell ass, I will come up to the gentlemen and let him know that he is still smelling ripe.

I put the breaks on and grab a washcloth and hot water in a bowl. 

Sponge bath time and yes it does count on the clock.

I be sure to show them the left over shit on the washcloth. 

That way it's real clear why there was a need for intermission. 

Ask the guy to do an enema before if you're that worried about it. The guy probably had a bowel movement while you were doing god knows what to him. No biggie. People need to stop obsessing about these things. 

OMG, just once in while I like to see if any thing interesting is  going on ,on TOB.

Then I find this.

One guy wants to jump in the air and shit in your hair, then stick his dick in the poop chute, he probably dont care if you wash it, he wants his dick deep in the  shit.

Come on, this place should be inspiring , helping to get you in the mood, not grossing us out 

1 minute ago, Mike940370 said:

OMG, just once in while I like to see if any thing interesting is  going on ,on TOB.

Then I find this.

One guy wants to jump in the air and shit in your hair, then stick his dick in the poop chute, he probably dont care if you wash it, he wants his dick deep in the  shit.

Come on, this place should be inspiring , helping to get you in the mood, not grossing us out 

I've always thought this place should be informative!

Regardless, you have to accept the good (and there is plenty of that), along with the bad (like this unpleasantness).

Personally, I think this board is great entertainment, if nothing else! :D

Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

15 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I've always thought this place should be informative!

Regardless, you have to accept the good (and there is plenty of that), along with the bad (like this unpleasantness).

Personally, I think this board is great entertainment, if nothing else! :D

Meet my #1 fan: Pfunk. Maybe I need an OnlyFans page.;)

Ok, so I don't get why guys show up to an appointment not being aware of their stink and gross hygiene? I also don't know how it's possible to skip washing your ass while being in the shower either?  How could someone be so oblivious of their repulsiveness? And it's with great probability these are the guys expecting full GFE. Probably a smoker with food in his teeth or beard. Completely oblivious that their breath is horrific when trying to ram their tongue down your throat. And all I can say is, I am sorry you ladies have to even deal with this! These kind of guys are complete retards and they should lose their poon cards without a doubt!

But we have to be honest. This happens to us guys too. I am completely repulsed when a lady either has B.V., or isn't aware of their pongy hygiene, or it's obvious she didn't clean up well after a previous appointment.

I was in Seattle in Feb. I was with 4 ladies. Two of these ladies were in this stinky category? And these ladies were tenured providers. One of these ladies odor was so overwhelming. I stopped and just talked to her with the rest of my time. I don't have kids. I am not a parent. I have not been exposed to crazy gross crap! When I smell repulsive odors, not sure if it's B.V. or ass? My boner goes away!  Fantasy ruined! I get it. I'm sheltered. But in the end, this is a subject I shouldn't have to explain to someone in this world of ours. 

I don't understand how you ladies can move forward with a guy coming into an appointment just stinking? I know I can't and I don't. Bad breath, strong body odor, piss, feces, or stink because they are just dirty from the lack of a good shower/bath. But in fairness to this thread. It really does happen to us guys as well. And this experience really really sucks for anyone one of us in this exciting fantasy world of ours...…..

Edited by parkercole

53 minutes ago, parkercole said:

I don't understand how you ladies can move forward with a guy coming into an appointment just stinking? 

I know I've had ladies actually lead me to the shower, start it for me, and then hand me the soap. Some have even stepped in, to wash me.

I also know some providers make this standard procedure. Shower first.

I agree with you, though. There is really no excuse, for any person, who is playing this game, to not be clean. It's rule #1.

Actually, I think you must have seen a German client who is kinda well know for doing that...Schitzmeer Von Poopen.

Like many here, I see these consenting encounters as being very "date" like.  So I shower, fully, completely, double sudsing before meeting a lady.  I want to be squeeky clean before having fun.  If she wants me to shower again, I'm fine with it.  If it makes her more comfortable, it usually means there will be a more enjoyable encounter...for both of us.

Gotta say, this thread reminds me of some from the old days on TOB...."Wash your azzzzzzz".  

11 minutes ago, average1 said:

Gotta say, this thread reminds me of some from the old days on TOB...."Wash your azzzzzzz".  

Well if we are going to be all nostalgic:

Lmao at all replies. I love this forum. Can talk about anything. This post should be inspiring to double check that you washed your crack correctly. All I’ve seen so far is corona. This thread is funny and helpful. Wash it guys! 🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Then I find this.

This post is inspiring and much needed. It happens to a lot of ladies. I’m sure there a topic of this somewhere down the line. Had to bring it back up. This is informative to wash wash wash 😂😂😂

15 hours ago, 2Big said:

Ask the guy to do an enema before if you're that worried about it. The guy probably had a bowel movement while you were doing god knows what to him. No biggie. People need to stop obsessing about these things. 

No. They arrive that way. Lol point blank, Wash your ass properly!

They aren’t having a bowel moment. And I have no idea why this topic posted twice.
Its called not wiping correctly. I’m not doing anything to anyone’s ass. I SAID WHAT I SAID! WASH YOUR ASS PROPERLY 🤣🤣🤣

My preference: mutual wash in the shower. Simultaneously squeaky clean and ready for action.....

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Very nostalgic.  I remember when they announced Red Fox would have his own TV show and wondered how he could handle the censors at the time.  His routines and records were definitely not TV material.  And now "Sanford and Son" is a true classic.  Thanks for the memories.

some people like funk - some people don't and everything in the middle - if a clean ass or a clean coochie or clean sheets or a clean incall or a clean getaway is your gig, let it be known and hobby on...

This is when bars of soap come in handy lmfao! Of course for hygienic reasons I would only use bars of soap for myself and not for anyone to share! 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, lustybustygina said:

use a corncob with soap :o

@lustybustygina  I can’t stop laughing!
😂😂

9 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

This is when bars of soap come in handy lmfao! Of course for hygienic reasons I would only use bars of soap for myself and not for anyone to share! 

I have a bunch of natural bars of soap in a glass bowl. Have been thinking about this problem  and  decided that if anyone uses a bar instead of the liquid soap in my shower? I will take the bar of soap and place  it in a ziplock bag for the guy to take home. Due to thinking it is unsanitary  and messy yuck in the shower. Had to take a fork to the soap to cut it free from the shower shelf last time.  Really yucky! 🤢