Copper-pipee

There are some awesome rates right now.

41 posts in this topic

I've been seeing lots of 07 - 10 rates. This is crazy.

Lots of beautiful ladies running some serious specials.

I'm doing my part to help out! 

I feel bad for the ladies. I hope their regulars keep on giving them business. 

1 hour ago, Copper-pipee said:

I've been seeing lots of 07 - 10 rates. This is crazy.

Lots of beautiful ladies running some serious specials.

I'm doing my part to help out! 

I feel bad for the ladies. I hope their regulars keep on giving them business. 

While I do feel sad for the ladies...I also have no current income (being self employed). Also, many, many clients have no, or greatly reduced, incomes (layoffs, business closures, staff reductions, etc). 

It's tough for a lot of people, unfortunately. :(

There are always cheap skates who will try to take advantage of any situation. Those are not the type of folks you want to associate with. I hope the ladies have the will power (and income) to resist. I am helping - paid my AFT for April. Let's try and OUT the cheap bastards. I've heard there is a providers only board. Good place to out these.

15 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

I've heard there is a providers only board. Good place to out these.

This is indeed happening!

This one sounds like a bargain

Maria

TEXT ME 1. (********** ) CABALLERO HI IM of of of of of of of super soft sweet ultimate experience of good service and cheap MATURE, discreet, professional, always passionate SEXHYY and sensual hard PAYMENT super energized and a young man in form SOYTIVAAOAAOXAOAAOXAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUARLOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJARTE ALAX and discreet ANY AGE MAY CONTACT YOUTH AND MAYOR AVAILABLE BETTER TIME BETTER BETTER CLEAN BETTER blowjobs SOYA CLEAN BETTER KISS, PLEASE DO NOT TEXT LESS THAN BETTER MIXTURE; call me love

I just saw that a local sandwich shop was offering free delivery if I order food though their web site.  I was going to order for the whole family, but decided not to because I concluded that taking them up on the free delivery would make me a cheap skate. 

14 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I just saw that a local sandwich shop was offering free delivery if I order food though their web site.  I was going to order for the whole family, but decided not to because I concluded that taking them up on the free delivery would make me a cheap skate. 

Is it worse to take advantage of free delivery (you can always tip the driver), or not to order at all? 

44 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Is it worse to take advantage of free delivery (you can always tip the driver), or not to order at all? 

I think he was being a little sarcastic

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

^^ this ^^

3 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

That is a funny take on this thread, lol. Only cheap if you don't find a way to tip the delivery person, right?

On 4/2/2020 at 4:34 PM, Copper-pipee said:

" of 07 - 10 rates.".

Of what,  7 - 10 Benjamin ads?

2 hours ago, mtnman said:

That is a funny take on this thread, lol. Only cheap if you don't find a way to tip the delivery person, right?

Actually taking advantage of OFFERED discounts does not make one a cheapskate.  But I have a friend who delivers for several services (drive Uber & Lyft too).  She was complaining that folks have no problem ordering $60 of food and yet fail to tip their server(driver).  That’s being a cheapskate!  What would you tip for service in the restaurant?

3 hours ago, mtnman said:

Of what,  7 - 10 Benjamin ads?

I think he meant 2007 to 2010 rates, but I'm really just guessing.

I understand this is a new normal for all of us. Do what you can for who you can. I enjoy meeting new people, but right now I think it is important to be a little extra loyal if possible. I’m focused on seeing my ATF’s and even though they are offering some special I’m adding extra with gifts or tips to show my appreciation. If you can give a little extra give. It won’t be long before this is all behind us and we will be stronger for pulling together. Be safe have fun and help where you can. 

When this virus is over the ladies are going to be very busy. I’m ready!

You've got better odds of surviving doing bbfs with a stranger right now than 10 minutes in private with an asymptomatic virus shedder. Even if rates were negative, I would not hobby right now.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:33 PM, Just Jos said:

Just my opinion but a pandemic isn’t the time to run a special. For fucks sake if I’m gonna die, it’s def not gonna be over a discounted appointment. I’d rather be poor and alive. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nows the time to up those rates. Not like there’s a ton of business out there anyways. 

Of course, upping the rates is always the way to go

I don't get the desire for the discount.  Honestly, knowing times are hard and that we should want to support our lady friends, I am thinking just the opposite.  Maybe the same rate, but offer a hell of good tip.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:33 PM, Just Jos said:

Just my opinion but a pandemic isn’t the time to run a special. For fucks sake if I’m gonna die, it’s def not gonna be over a discounted appointment. I’d rather be poor and alive. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nows the time to up those rates. Not like there’s a ton of business out there anyways. 

With my weak immune system,rather continue taking time off , Especially with so many  events canceled up to and including January 2021...from red carpet events (needed to hire hot arm candy for a movie premiere ) to fund raisers to adult industry conventions to concerts and festivals. That said,I am hiring for 6 ft no contact work from house cleaning,gardening  to help with moving. (Wonder how long it would take to pack my tiny music collection ) .

3 hours ago, Just Tim said:

I don't get the desire for the discount.  Honestly, knowing times are hard and that we should want to support our lady friends, I am thinking just the opposite.  Maybe the same rate, but offer a hell of good tip.

Tips are nice ..:D

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

Albatross in the 3rd race.

18 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Albatross in the 3rd race.

Don't Take wooden nickles :P

On 4/4/2020 at 0:06 AM, Old_Timer said:

The governor has not called out providers by name as of this writing

Could be that he doesn't remember their names.

21 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Don't but any stocks in oil and/or natural gas.