Lonely1

Super freaky good times

14 posts in this topic

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy with the Corona Virus outbreak. I myself am staying isolated from the general with my girlfriend. Here is where the frustration comes in. I love my girlfriend she is great. More and more I am wanting to hook up and have some super freaky good times with another female. When I say freak I mean freaky like her trying to waterboard by squirting as she sits on my face or smashing my face into her gorgeous rear end trying to make my tounge touch her tonsils from the inside and a whole lot more that might get looks of shock from people. Am I wrong for this?

?????????? Why not ask your girlfriend. Why not explain to her what you want and need. Why not explore together what you need. You just might be in for one hell of a nice surprise if you just talk to her. Ask her if she has any kinky fantasy's. Dude, just think of the possibilities!! 

6 hours ago, Lonely1 said:

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy with the Corona Virus outbreak. I myself am staying isolated from the general with my girlfriend. Here is where the frustration comes in. I love my girlfriend she is great. More and more I am wanting to hook up and have some super freaky good times with another female. When I say freak I mean freaky like her trying to waterboard by squirting as she sits on my face or smashing my face into her gorgeous rear end trying to make my tounge touch her tonsils from the inside and a whole lot more that might get looks of shock from people. Am I wrong for this?

Are you wrong?  No!

We all have things that we are interested in that we think are kinky.

As suggested by Oldertruckerguy, talk to your girlfriend. You may find out that she has kinky thoughts as well.

I was actually thinking about to responding to this. Upon further consideration, I'm OUT, sorry.

BTW - I was just kidding.

I understand the suggestions to ask girlfriend for these ideas but I want to offer a different thought...perhaps s person doesn't want those particular things with his life partner? My wife is hot as hell and way more than I can handle but there are certain things she just doesn't enjoy. I do so am free to explore with others who also enjoy those things. I am very lucky to have such a relationship!!! Don't forget that part of the thrill sometimes is the adventure of a different partner. One that includes a parting after the fantasy.

1 hour ago, mtmoves said:

Don't forget that part of the thrill sometimes is the adventure of a different partner. One that includes a parting after the fantasy.

That sums up the hobby,  in those two lines. The thrill of the chase .

I've got my own kinks so don't want to judge other's.  If all participants are adults and acting voluntarily, then I say find a willing partner and rock on.

19 hours ago, Lonely1 said:

Why continue forward with a half ass relationship?  Cut that loose and get your freak on.

I can sympathize. I have had a few girlfriends over my lifetime who were great in many ways.......Then they say....." I don't like oral sex". Most unpleasant choice....give up on her and everything good about her pretty much forever ....or give up on your favorite thing in the sexual theater pretty much forever. A disheartening lose lose .

On 3/27/2020 at 2:48 PM, Admiral C said:

I can sympathize. I have had a few girlfriends over my lifetime who were great in many ways.......Then they say....." I don't like oral sex". Most unpleasant choice....give up on her and everything good about her pretty much forever ....or give up on your favorite thing in the sexual theater pretty much forever. A disheartening lose lose .

Oftentimes the resentment making that choice causes can ruin a relationship.  I always advocate an honest and open conversation to find middle ground.  However, the consequences of that conversation may be pretty heart wrenching.