Laci French

Helping each other...what do you need/have

59 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

It prolly goes without saying, flushing paper napkins is a colossally stupid idea...

In a pinch you really don't need to flush done enough traveling in my life better to know what happens in other parts of the world

33 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

In a pinch you really don't need to flush done enough traveling in my life better to know what happens in other parts of the world

That’s  what trash cans are for😂😂

15 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

At Costco No paper towels, no toilet paper but lots of paper napkins actually could be used for both purposes

Airman, Soops at 7am has an hour of exclusive senior shopping. Here in Longmont it's MWF only so check with your local store for details.

They have paper products.

Edited by Old_Timer
grammar

I have two teenage boys at home with me all the time.  I can definitely spare them.  Any takers?

On 3/18/2020 at 10:44 PM, tide32 said:

No sports on and there’s a strange lady sitting on my couch, claiming to be my wife. :o Nice lady though.:rolleyes:

That shits funny right there!

On 3/17/2020 at 0:25 PM, Laci French said:

Times might start getting difficult for some and thought this thread might help. 

I have extra paper towels, bleach cleaner and can run essential errands for those that can't get out.

Please keep the positivity going😊

Thanks for this offer. you have a good heart during these difficult times.

what is rent like outside of Denver as its bad, Ladies please PM me

A Cock would be nice ,, Got Condoms tho and still have TP , But we may run out of Meat Now 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:48 PM, ilovewomen said:

I’ve got 4 rolls of toilet paper left. I gave 12 rolls away the other day to neighbors and family.

I could spare a couple rolls of tp if someone is in dire need. That would leave me 2 rolls and safe for maybe a week.

Outside of that, I don’t have stockpiles of any other cleaners. Just one container of hand wipes and I think one package of baby wipes.

If anyone is in dire need of tp, pm me and I can let you have 2 rolls.

The Safeway in the Roxborough area regularly has TP and paper towels. I've seen 20 or so units of each regularly.

Out and about in the germy new world I have discovered if you get out and about early you can find most necessities except bleach, Lysol spray and Clorox wipes.

I've also had GREAT luck at Target's website for paper products and a lot of cleaning supplies. At the door pick up with them is more than helpful!

Hope this helps!

On 4/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, Plot said:

I have two teenage boys at home with me all the time.  I can definitely spare them.  Any takers?

Sorry, you are on your own.

Been there, done that.

My expressed condolences during these trying times bud...I feel for you!

Wait..can they perhaps paint a house or mow the lawn?

On 4/27/2020 at 11:44 PM, sparkey600 said:

The Safeway in the Roxborough area regularly has TP and paper towels. I've seen 20 or so units of each regularly.

Out and about in the germy new world I have discovered if you get out and about early you can find most necessities except bleach, Lysol spray and Clorox wipes.

I've also had GREAT luck at Target's website for paper products and a lot of cleaning supplies. At the door pick up with them is more than helpful!

Hope this helps!

Microband is really great stuff. It also doesn’t have the over powering Lysol spray sent that has the over powering smell . 
https://www.microban24.com/

not doing a commercial just have found something I feel is superior to Lysol.  

Now if only some sort of vacuum would suck up the  forest fires that are burning our eyes! 🐽🔥🔥😢

On 9/6/2020 at 7:49 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Microband is really great stuff. It also doesn’t have the over powering Lysol spray sent that has the over powering smell . 
https://www.microban24.com/

not doing a commercial just have found something I feel is superior to Lysol.  

Now if only some sort of vacuum would suck up the  forest fires that are burning our eyes! 🐽🔥🔥😢

I'm hoping that the incoming snow might help as long as it doesn't kill our trees? My trees are still under stress from the late Spring hard frost we got.

So hard to keep green things alive here in CO.

1 hour ago, sparkey600 said:

I'm hoping that the incoming snow might help as long as it doesn't kill our trees? My trees are still under stress from the late Spring hard frost we got.

My willow did not make it through last winter Sparky.  Now I am just hoping my maple makes it. My flowers were so incredible this summer and I even got away with planting them earlier then usual this summer. My border picture on here is of some of my flowers  from this summer.  Loved seeing the bumble bees!!! Summer is my time of the year. Even with the hot heat! I love Summertime! 

18 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

So up until last week I was having trouble with those Japanese beetles. So I bought those stinky yellow goo bags to help collect all the bugs and flys. Just that the smell from the bags was so disgusting! I gad to toss them after a day. Don’t the bugs anymore hopefully not?  Have either you Sparkey or anyone else found anything else effective fo rid your garden of bugs??? 

On 9/8/2020 at 5:01 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

So up until last week I was having trouble with those Japanese beetles. So I bought those stinky yellow goo bags to help collect all the bugs and flys. Just that the smell from the bags was so disgusting! I gad to toss them after a day. Don’t the bugs anymore hopefully not?  Have either you Sparkey or anyone else found anything else effective fo rid your garden of bugs??? 

Wait there's Japanese beetles here?  I thought I left those behind with sea level many years ago.  I hate those things, they'd destroy everything!

For them though, there's a powder you spread everywhere on the grass near you (try to go out a hundred yards or more) that is a spore that kills the grubs in the ground before the turn into the bugs.  https://eartheasy.com/milky-spore-powder-japanese-beetle-control-10-oz/ 

It doesn't hurt anything else but next year you won't have the issue.

8 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Wait there's Japanese beetles here?  I thought I left those behind with sea level many years ago.  I hate those things, they'd destroy everything!

For them though, there's a powder you spread everywhere on the grass near you (try to go out a hundred yards or more) that is a spore that kills the grubs in the ground before the turn into the bugs.  https://eartheasy.com/milky-spore-powder-japanese-beetle-control-10-oz/ 

I have been struggling with this beetle issue for the last couple of years. I think it was after I planted the moon flowers I developed a Japanese beetle problem? They eat everything up! They were horrible this year. Possibly, they hitched a ride from the East coast to  come to Denver?!

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have been struggling with this beetle issue for the last couple of years. I think it was after I planted the moon flowers I developed a Japanese beetle problem? They eat everything up! They were horrible this year. Possibly, they hitched a ride from the East coast to  come to Denver?!

May be they did!  That powder worked great, we'd try to spread it over the whole neighborhood.

On 9/8/2020 at 5:01 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I haven't discovered anything that those Japanese beetles don't like. They are killing my plants and it makes me mad!

On 3/17/2020 at 1:38 PM, Laci French said:

Do you have anything you can spare for someone in need?

Laci Pm me

I can help out I'm sure.

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Laci Pm me

I can help out I'm sure.

I’m good and happy darling.  

That post I made was in March when lockdowns happened and was asking what everyone needed and how to help.  

But I could always go for tacos when all this is over we will have to make that happen😘

Laci, you are incredible.

I have so much respect for all you do here.

Yes, tacos with you would be so much fun once all of this is behind us.

Tacos with my wife also?

She like tacos as much as I do? We're always looking for someone nice to share a nice meal with.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping you and your loved ones are safe and sound.

Blesses to you and your family. 

My wife and I are currently on "home confinement" not doing a lot but taking our big ass hound for walks and enjoying one another's company.

Life is still good.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

Listen to @FeriousWeasel  Milky Spore which is a white powder substance, and what we all need to sprinkle on our lawns prior to putting out our flowers. I will do it again next April before i plant my garden again.  What can we do about flys and biting insects? I have spray for inside. Tiki lamps and citronella candles, but honestly I would like to have something more substantial and  not a candke you need to watch . It would that  you could put down and leave in your garden and  grass  like the milky spore for those Pesky Japanese Beatles. DDT chemicals equivalent without the harsh chemicals, please!  Am i dreaming? Lol

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

No milking table is required for the milky spore to activate! 😜🤪🤩 just thought i would clarify that one for anyobe confused?! 

😂😂😂🤣😂😇

I'm resourceful. Just LMK what you're having trouble finding or figuring out. 😃

esp *South suburbs* & *downtown*

~LL

Got my booster shot  but still wearing a mask to dyalasis (just started that last month ) and crowded places. So many have refused to get vaccinated  I play it safe. Still hiring girls to drive  now it's not just for errands. Finally XRCO,AVN and other industry events are having in person red carpet events instead of online.Life is returning to normal, will bet the swinger cruises are next

this is thoughtful :) I just caught COVID for the first time a week ago. Didn't feel much other than a cold. Still wear my mask when I go out. Times are changing people will probably wear masks from now on if they choose to even once all this settles down 

55 minutes ago, sunshinelovely said:

I just caught COVID for the first time a week ago

You just caught COVID a week ago and posted a listing under "profiles only" yesterday? Thanks for the warning!

1 hour ago, Rick_A said:

You just caught COVID a week ago and posted a listing under "profiles only" yesterday? Thanks for the warning!

wait what? I'm not even working anymore so its none of your concern 

On 4/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, Bit Banger said:

I had a friend down here (she moved away last year) who kept an empty ketchup squeeze bottle next to the toilet. She used it as a portable bidet instead of paper after urinating.

now THAT is CLEVER! I'm getting one of those next time I go shopping!

Edited by sunshinelovely