Admiral C

Stay healthy and active!

102 posts in this topic

Hear, Hear. I pledge to do my part as much as possible to help maintain "business as usual" in these very weird times. Might even have some more time available if the office closes for a while.

16 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Rather than wishing luck and health (kinda like thoughts and prayers ... nice but usually no apparent effect!) ..................... maybe do something!  Like continue seeing ladies, especially favorites and reputable ladies.  I see no harm in asking to be sure she has no cold etc.  Again, not talking about total unknowns off STG etc.  Also, guys, the guvmint is supposedly going to extend unemployment etc. allegedly to offset worker bee loss of income.  Sadly it will not cover sex workers.  But the advice is avoid sick people and crowds.  I do not know about the rest of you but my performance is not good enough to draw a crowd ..... it is a two person show.  I am not going to see her if I am ill and I trust she will tell me beforehand if she is.  The guys who can afford to need to keep seeing ladies (yes, I am, as many as budget allows!!) or the ladies may not be around when all this is over.  And with truly legit, known faves ..... there is nothing wrong with offering to pre-pay and seeing later after this shit peaks, but it could help a few ladies get thru this shit.  Or an extra large tip for those you do see.  This is a tight but isolated community.  Please try to help each other out, because no one outside the community is going to.  Last thought ......... I do not think you can get corona from having your dick sucked unless you touch your face with it afterwards. :D  Wash that doggie before and after, enjoy, help a lady out!!!  Anyway, the point is rather than just trolling, denying, panicking, etc. try and think of what you could do to help a lady or two.  Just my two cents.  Carry on.

I think your 2 cents is worth a lot more than 2 cents...at least 5 cents.

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Rather than wishing luck and health (kinda like thoughts and prayers ... nice but usually no apparent effect!) ..................... maybe do something!  Like continue seeing ladies, especially favorites and reputable ladies.  I see no harm in asking to be sure she has no cold etc.  Again, not talking about total unknowns off STG etc.  Also, guys, the guvmint is supposedly going to extend unemployment etc. allegedly to offset worker bee loss of income.  Sadly it will not cover sex workers.  But the advice is avoid sick people and crowds.  I do not know about the rest of you but my performance is not good enough to draw a crowd ..... it is a two person show.  I am not going to see her if I am ill and I trust she will tell me beforehand if she is.  The guys who can afford to need to keep seeing ladies (yes, I am, as many as budget allows!!) or the ladies may not be around when all this is over.  And with truly legit, known faves ..... there is nothing wrong with offering to pre-pay and seeing later after this shit peaks, but it could help a few ladies get thru this shit.  Or an extra large tip for those you do see.  This is a tight but isolated community.  Please try to help each other out, because no one outside the community is going to.  Last thought ......... I do not think you can get corona from having your dick sucked unless you touch your face with it afterwards. :D  Wash that doggie before and after, enjoy, help a lady out!!!  Anyway, the point is rather than just trolling, denying, panicking, etc. try and think of what you could do to help a lady or two.  Just my two cents.  Carry on.

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Commen sense. Take a shower before you go and wash your hands when you get there. For both parties.

For the statisticians out there, it's all about flattening the curve. That means keeping large crowds dispersed. Two people in a private home do virtually nothing to expand the threat. BBJs don't spread the virus, right? Please say that's true. 

The problem is that the "experts" do not know when an infected person becomes contagious.

The incubation period for the virus has been measured by the only study of COVID-19 so far, as 5.1 days, but there are anecdotal reports of an incubation period of up to two weeks. (Incubation period is the time from the infection event until the patient begins to experience symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)

However, the CDC cannot say when an infected person becomes contagious. When someone is contagious, they are called a 'carrier' of the virus.

The risk is from an asymptomatic carrier of the virus coming into contact with healthy people before anyone is aware that the carrier is contagious.

This is the risk of getting close to another person, no matter how well the two of you manage your hygiene -- the risk that they are an asymptomatic carrier.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, ilovewomen said:

I think your 2 cents is worth a lot more than 2 cents...at least 5 cents.

ummmm, translation please? 🤣

On 3/14/2020 at 0:58 PM, gr8owl said:

kinda like thoughts and prayers ... nice but usually no apparent effect! 

This approach doesn't work? But I've heard this so many times when tragedy strikes America:rolleyes:......

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

ummmm, translation please? 🤣

I meant your reply was well stated and worth a lot more than the 2 cents you said.

i wasn’t tying to troll you or criticize .

Sun is out and life is good.  Everyone should turn the doom and gloom off the tv and get out.  Enjoy the beautiful day and find smiles.😊

I just got home from Walmart and Costco and saw at least 10 separate people out walking their dogs.

Life is good. Don’t let doom and gloom creep in and ruin your day.

I truly feel for the providers who may be seeing appointments drastically decrease (as I've had almost all my assignments for the next two months cancelled, so any visits for me are off the table for quite some while.)
I wonder -- for their sake -- if there was a way for folks who can still afford to engage, but chose (wisely) not do, to "pre-pay" as gr8owl suggest? Maybe folks can arrange with their ATF or similar trusted companions for a non-expiring gift certificate? Perhaps a provider could offer a discount! (I know, I know...dangerous territory discussing rates.) Just a thought... Good luck everyone. Wash your hands and follow the latest recommendations from the CDC/WHO. (Seriously, do it.) 

On 3/14/2020 at 8:44 PM, pitbull said:

For the statisticians out there, it's all about flattening the curve. That means keeping large crowds dispersed. Two people in a private home do virtually nothing to expand the threat. BBJs don't spread the virus, right? Please say that's true. 

Close, sustained contact transmits it... I think the above is the definition of this. Sorry, Pit.

We are probsbably safer than going to the grocery store . I hope the gentlemen dont stay 6 feet away. 

Friday's WSJ reported an incubation period of up to 25 days while being asymptomatic, which is a troubling and complex scenario for an event that's going logarithmic -- if that's true, your only chance of avoiding the virus is the total number of people with whom you're within six feet of. And how many people they've been within six feet of, and so on. So it's a numbers game -- you're far less likely seeing a provider who self-isolates and sees her close family and a few clients than, say, going to a bar/any gathering where people are sedentary and the virus is highly communicable. Or passing people in Walmart who're hoarding TP...

Of real interest in that article was the death rates in Korea Vs. Italy. Korea has it down around 0.2% while in Italy it was (I think) up in the middle single digits. Italy's population is aged, modern medical care broke down and they note, heavily, the predication of Confucian-based societies (Japan, China, Korea) to follow authority. Vs. Western independence. Our "F-U government" attitude of going our own way will probably work against us.

Attached is the best article I've seen on what to do given the likelihood of exposure -- which I'm not personally very worried about. Vegetarian (so lotsa veggies and fruit), athlete (the old "you have to sweat out a cold" thing seems true) and non-smoker/drug user and I (this was hard!) quit drinking for the race season a month ago...

I think if I were over 65 I'd self isolate given, even in Korea, the 1% mortality rate for the elderly. Under 55? Healthy? Non-smoker/no COPD/no autoimmune? Forty-to-80% chance of contracting it, then about the same chances of mild, if any, symptoms... ...of course my lassie-faire attitude of just lacking the good common sense to not do dangerous things lead me to a lifetime of extreme sports, volunteering in third-world (one where there was a Dengue Fever outbreak) countries and being a provider. None of which have led to injury or disease so kinda self-promulgating on the acceptance of danger... 

Anyway, I'd love to hear other peoples' opinions on this -- especially for posterity's sake -- it'd really suck if I'm totally wrong and contract and react badly to C-19! Especially those that think I/we'all are playing Russian Roulette with out health.

PS -- I wonder if telecommuting will reduce the 37K auto deaths per year enough that we have a net safety increase in 2020?

CV19.pdf

On 3/14/2020 at 10:14 AM, Admiral C said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that the out of control public panic does not have a big negative impact on the ladies here. I'm very concerned that there will be a fairly long very lean time for them. Everything imaginable is shutting down, cancelling etc. The panic buying at Costco...Walmart etc is utterly insane. Colossal financial losses are already piling up in every sector. Fear of meeting a lady who might have the bug, and or tightness of finances feels like a result of the irrational mass panic. I am hoping that it does NOT impact the hobby. and wish  all you ladies best of luck and health in crazy time.

It’s definitely messing with my ability to hobby. I’m in between contracts for a bit and was hoping to hobby more but personal things due to Covid are getting in the way. Yes, I hope the ladies hold on. 

On 3/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, Dani Panti said:

Please keep seeing us!! 
We clean, sanitize and wash more throughly than most people out there! 

Keeping hopes high for all my fellow ladies, we can get through this! 

When you think about it they have less interaction than going to a crowded office with people coughing like a TB ward. I would much rather take my chances snuggling up to a beautiful, warm woman that walk into a crowded building 😀

21 hours ago, Laci French said:

Sun is out and life is good.  Everyone should turn the doom and gloom off the tv and get out.  Enjoy the beautiful day and find smiles.😊

Well said Laci! I understand that the virus doesn't like the sun so get out in the sunshine every chance you get.

1 hour ago, lowboy said:

Well said Laci! I understand that the virus doesn't like the sun so get out in the sunshine every chance you get.

Is that why we don’t have any reported cases in the RGV (yet)?

Somehow I don’t think that’s the answer.  It has been pointed out to me that it’s Fall in Australia, and yet they have issues too.

I was hoping to stir a bit more conversation about helping ladies out as this whole thing tightens up more and more.  So, a few more things to consider:

Many ladies have OnlyFans or Patreon, or SnapChat or other ways to exchange (perfectly legally!) pics and other content for $$.  If you do not feel safe visiting ladies, fine ..... consider subscribing if they have such creator profiles on similar sites.  What else are you going to do if you cant go to work or bar and are afraid to see ladies?  Indulging in the above apps with one or more lady could both pass the time and most importantly help the ladies out.  There are many options, just keep in mind mandatory sick leave, extended unemployment, and pay roll tax schemes, etc. ...... none of it is going to help the ladies.  This community should ..... just my opinion. Hoping to achieve a thought worth of a dime!! :D

Even deposits for future appointments would make a HUGE difference.... the near future doesn't look good if we go on lockdown!

Pre pay for future dates with your favorite ladies, the ladies that always take care of you. Especially the ones you can count on. They're worth it. 💙💙💙

Also, ladies who have wishlists... It's a great idea to update them from "wants" to "needs" during the slow times. Food, toiletries, diapers, etc...

Everyone be safe out there while you're still living the best life you can. 😊

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Even deposits for future appointments would make a HUGE difference.... the near future doesn't look good if we go on lockdown!

Amen!

The eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz, published 1981, page 312. :eek:

Staying healthy and active is great advice for all of us...physically and mentally.

Just want to bring up we need to be extra careful not to schedule with our at risk gents during this time.  

We also need to reach out to those high risk gents and see if there's anything they need...besides a bj😂

All of us need to do our part and keep this virus out of our community.

2 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Amen!

Thank you for being thoughtful. It was already a slow time of year, and coming off of the holiday etc. It’s different when a fam is relying on you, but at the same time we should count our blessings. Lots of home cooked meals for sure. 

Pre-paid dates now mean the world to many of us...as we don't want to risk community spread. Also, even jobs that we may have had outside of companionship may be gone now.. (roof over heads, food on the table) but even small tokens like gift cards (grocery, Amazon, Groupon (self care) to an email (gents...even $20-$50 means a lot right now) can be a bright spot in a day)  Buy p411 points  sent to a lady you admire. ...because with the increased rates and no clients coming out due to COVID concerns.....and no $...even livelihood of TOB owners will be affected with lack of advertising ladies. It's a trickle down effect.