Madison Taylor

Getting kinda wet here

19 posts in this topic

I love the rain, it’s so relaxing and soothing  and so much better than snow!! Just throwing my thoughts out there 

57 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

I love the rain, it’s so relaxing and soothing  and so much better than snow!! Just throwing my thoughts out there 

I'm @ work, LOL and I can't hear a thing..............but you have me singing "rain drops keep falling on my head".............

2 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Absolutely, rain tells me spring is right around the corner and shorts and flip-flops time is near!

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

Oh savior, I’m sorry you missed it! Hope all is good with you💋

All is good, thanks for asking. When you work like I do, its so easy to miss good things. What about you, how have you been?

24 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

All is good, thanks for asking. When you work like I do, its so easy to miss good things. What about you, how have you been?

I’m sorry you missed the rain due to work, hopefully there’s plenty more to come. Sometimes I wonder if I should move to Seattle because I really wouldn’t mind rain at all lol. Doing great thanks for asking :) I lost one fur baby this past Christmas So no longer the three musketeers it’s now just me and my two cats lol but I’m hanging in there 

Rain is mesmerizing and erotic....so many experiences with rain!

9 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I’m sorry you missed the rain due to work, hopefully there’s plenty more to come. Sometimes I wonder if I should move to Seattle because I really wouldn’t mind rain at all lol. Doing great thanks for asking :) I lost one fur baby this past Christmas So no longer the three musketeers it’s now just me and my two cats lol but I’m hanging in there 

I am so sorry about your loss of the musketeer, I had no idea my friend. Good luck on the Seattle move, I have been through there and its a lovely place to live if you are obsessed with RAIN or CLOUDY looking skies. Let me know if you decide to move LOL, I will come visit ya on the days you have the most sunshine LOL. Glad you are doing great, pass some of that greatness my way would ya......

I have to admit I saw the title for this topic and my mind made a connection that had nothing to do with the weather.....

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

I am so sorry about your loss of the musketeer, I had no idea my friend. Good luck on the Seattle move, I have been through there and its a lovely place to live if you are obsessed with RAIN or CLOUDY looking skies. Let me know if you decide to move LOL, I will come visit ya on the days you have the most sunshine LOL. Glad you are doing great, pass some of that greatness my way would ya......

I am not gonna move to Seattle anytime soon trust me I have my family here I can’t do that and you are great so what do you need my greatness for lol ? You make me laugh thanks for your condolences about my cat. It was a tough one as she basically passed in my arms and I couldn’t save her so it still hits me hard. Always nice talking to you. Keep your head up ♥️

2 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

I have to admit I saw the title for this topic and my mind made a connection that had nothing to do with the weather.....

I know I did that on purpose ;)

58 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Me too!!!:D:D

Did somebody say rain?

Edited by gr8owl

6 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I am not gonna move to Seattle anytime soon trust me I have my family here I can’t do that and you are great so what do you need my greatness for lol ? You make me laugh thanks for your condolences about my cat. It was a tough one as she basically passed in my arms and I couldn’t save her so it still hits me hard. Always nice talking to you. Keep your head up ♥️

LOL, I was just checking because Denver is so damn expensive to live now a days, a lot of people are considering/moving to less expensive places. As far as being great, only when I am eating frosted flakes......... I remember your lovelies, I kinda had to win them over ............ I understand when it comes to the lost of a pet, all of my pets I have always looked at them as "hairy humans", no joke................ So its not just the loss of a pet for me, its like losing a family member, so believe me I understand. Don't be a stranger LOL "Stranger"....................

7 hours ago, sb1212 said:

7 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Me too!!!:D:D

Me three 😂 Well played Miss Taylor, well playrd!

7 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

1 minute ago, Funl0veR said:

Me three 😂 Well played Miss Taylor, well playrd!

Us woman can have dirty minds too ya know :)

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL, I was just checking because Denver is so damn expensive to live now a days, a lot of people are considering/moving to less expensive places. As far as being great, only when I am eating frosted flakes......... I remember your lovelies, I kinda had to win them over ............ I understand when it comes to the lost of a pet, all of my pets I have always looked at them as "hairy humans", no joke................ So its not just the loss of a pet for me, its like losing a family member, so believe me I understand. Don't be a stranger LOL "Stranger"....................

♥️♥️♥️

Sunday night was the first time in years I could smell the rain coming. Made me miss Ohio. :unsure: GO BUCKEYES!

23 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Us woman can have dirty minds too ya know :)

Yes you can Madison, yes you csn! 😘........ and that's what endears you to us even more!