Natural Natalie

No one reads my listing correctly

10 posts in this topic

Where do you guys look to find the number to text/call girls? I need to put OUTCALL ONLY!!!!!! By it somewhere 🤣 I respond to any where between 50 and 100 guys a day asking for incall 🤦 

I NEVER have incall lol guys help me where I can put it so you'll always see it when you have to get a girls phone number off the ad thanks!

I already have a right next to my number at the bottom but that is not working 🤦

I find if you put the important info in the title of the ad, it seems to help a little.  Many guys don't read past that one line LOL 

Put (Outcall only) in your title

If you look at Natalie’s listings, “OUTCALL ONLY” is in her title.  I think fellas are getting her number from her profile, w/o checking her listings.  Or they’re just hoping she’ll make an exception for them.  OR they’re to testosterone crazed to care. 

Unfortunately, us guys think with our dicks...you can't fix stupid. :eek:

Keep trying Natalie, we'll get it eventually! :lol:

Have you ever tried doing what you have with your phone number and writing "outcall only" across a pic or two per row of pictures in both profile pictures and listing pictures?  Or creating a meme that says same very clearly and inserting it as a pic liberally into the pics.  If guys do not see it in the pics, well ....... yeah.

Maybe consider providing an incall. It could be what your clients are asking for.

Girl you can put a flashing red words and they still not going to  read it and still ask hoping you will do incall

kinda like I have NO TEXTING TILL SCREENED ... and what do I get text all  long asking questions/ so I have a auto text I send  . 

On 3/1/2020 at 6:45 PM, pfunk said:

Unfortunately, us guys think with our dicks...you can't fix stupid. :eek:

Keep trying Natalie, we'll get it eventually! :lol:

Exactly, LOL~!